Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nicole: "WHY the Mark of the Beast will come through Healthcare"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/nicole1110.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Nicole (10 Nov 2012)
"WHY the Mark of the Beast will come through Healthcare"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people that I know in the neighborhood argue with me. They say the mark of the beast is not the microchip...then they say it is not coming through healthcare because you have to buy and sell and in healthcare you would not buy or sell.
Well here are some points I want to share with you guys.

1) VeriTeq Corporation is the maker of the microchip and recently they have been buying out healthcare software type of companies who hold healthcare data for patients.

2) VeriTeq has a man on their board of directors who was in the US Department of Health and Human Services...and he recently said on the news he would put a microchip inside of him.

3) At the hospital that I was at to have my C-Section on 9/11, they put a wrist band on me while I was tied down to have surgery that had QR codes on the wrist band to SCAN for medications that I would be given...and it would be linked to their database to show the time, the dosage and the medication I was given. It was linked to my internal health record the hospital gave me and it was linked to my insurance card medical record number that is considered my healthcare identification card.

4) I have a health insurance that I can log into the internet to look at my medical record and communicate with my doctor, make appointments, get refills, and get communication on test results. When I first went to sign up for this on the internet, it WAS LINKED TO MY CREDIT REPORT/FINANCIAL HISTORY! It asked me a series of questions such as, WHAT IS THE CURRENT PROPERTY THAT YOUR SISTER OWNS IN TEXAS, WHAT IS THE YEAR, MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR FIRST CAR THAT YOU BOUGHT AT THIS DEALERSHIP, WHAT IS THE FIRST ADDRESS THAT YOUR MOTHER LIVED AT AS A CHILD? And for each question, it gave me four different answers to choose from and it new which one was correct. Are you kidding me? My credit report is tied to my entire family, my ex husband, his ex wife that he had been married to, etc. etc. So that means that in order to answer some of the questions, I have to call people! Are you kidding me, I have to call my exhusband to get info!

5) As of 10/01/2012 all healthcare records in the USA went electronic for the data exchanges. So guess what? Your medical record is not written in sweet little folders anymore, they are ONLINE!

6) The microchip is currently being pushed through HealthLink and it is owned by VeriTeq corporation.

7) Brian Williams of ABC News did a report on the news saying that the microchip will be in all people in the year 2017.

The Blood Moons of 2014/2015 represent a sign in the Heavens of the Great Tribulation...and whether that means it is the middle or the end of the tribulation, I do not know. What I do know is that the mark of the beast is going to be implemented somewhere between 2013-2017. You should be on guard! All that is needed is some disaster. Remember Ken Peters I Saw the Tribulation? The mark of the beast looked like a sunburst with a hand in it.

I BELIEVE WHAT KEN PETERS SAW IN HIS VISION OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS A SYMBOL OF THE MICROCHIP....AND IS A SYMBOL OF THIS LOGO...THAT IT IS COMING IN OBAMA'S SECOND TERM UNDER THE HEALTHCARE PLAN. Even if this is a fake logo that someone made for fun, I believe it to be prophetic.
FAIR USE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
http://sayanythingblog.com/files/2012/10/NewObamaLogo1-300x283.png

9) The devil is a SLY FOX and he knows the law inside and out. I saw this because he sits there accusing the Christians night and day before the throne of our sins and quoting scriptures. Good thing Jesus is a better attorney. But check it out, Obama is an attorney. And everyone says that the microchip is not in the healthcare bill. Well I will ask you, is sexual groping and naked body scanners in the Patriot Act? Let me tell you what word will be used to implement the mark of the beast in the healthcare bill: DISCRETION OF THE HEALTH SECRETARY. You see, remember when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness? The devil said he would give him the kingdoms of the world if he would worship him. The thing was that Jesus was from the lineage of King Solomon, the wealthiest man in the world, and all of the wealth of the nations could have been LEGALLY passed down to Jesus. So the devil was tempting Jesus with legalities....so I believe that the antichrist would be an attorney in order to cleverly hide the mark of the beast in some legislation so that the mark does not appear to be the mark...YET the healthcare records is tied to your ability to buy and sell through your credit report.

10) I believe that the microchip will be implemented through healthcare because it is the fastest way to get biometric information on people like blood type, etc. And this will be instrumental in stopping identity theft through financial means. The newest means of identity theft is not just taking a person's credit card and running it, it is where illegal immigrants are assuming a person's ENTIRE identity including social security card, drivers license and using it to gain employment, get federal and state benefits, enroll in college, file tax returns, get credit, buy a house, buy a car, etc. Do you know how difficult it is to try to go from state to state to state and file affidavits of fraud of someone using your social security card? They will use the microchip in healthcare to verify your biometric identity first in order to validate who you are, and then allow you to buy and sell through the verification that you are who you say you are. And believe me, when the rapture happens and sudden destruction, there would be a lot of people trying to assume identities of dead people...so this is why they will try to implement the mark.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out