Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hanukkah?

Pastor Sandy had me convinced he was coming at Hanukkah. That was in 2010.

But CJ had me convinced he was coming in the spring, that was 2009.

Some quit watching. Some said the rapture is not in the Bible. Many people said many things.

...but God told me, if I got in the inter-net today, that he would encourage me.

Now Abraham was promised a son. He waited and waited and waited some more. His wife said, let us help God out some, so they gave birth to the child of the flesh, because they got tired of waiting.

but the child of the promise came later, which taught me to wait.

Isa. 40; 31

They that wait upon the Lord,
shall run and not be weary,
walk and not faint,

teach me oh Lord.
to wait.

Re: Hanukkah?

Mollie,
Speaking of CJ, he called me today and he is actually looking at Hannakuh as a possible rapture timeframe. I believe Renee Moses on 5 Doves is looking at that timeframe as well. All I know is that we get one day closer with each passing day. Keep looking up Mollie!

Kevin

Kevin
Mollie,
Speaking of CJ, he called me today and he is actually looking at Hannakuh as a possible rapture timeframe. Kevin

Maybe, then, Pastor Sandy and CJ are right this time?

I wonder?

God bless you Kevin,

mtnmollie

I had a wrong rapture date once, or maybe more than once?

I guress we keep trying,, its all we can do, is keep going when we fall down. How can we give up when we are so close to victory?

If you believe in a pre-parousia rapture, fine. If you believe the carnal Israel is the chosen of God, fine. If all of your understanding is based on the carnal understanding, fine. But I promise you these things are going into the fire.

If ever you were inclined to LISTEN then listen to me now: WATCH THE 10TH DAY OF THE 10TH MONTH and you will see the coming of the King of Confusion on this day, with all his host, to conquer the world.

This year this will fall on DECEMBER 23. This is all you need to know to ESCAPE THE SNARE OF HIS DECEPTION.

Right now you are being flooded with false information straight from the mouth of the dragon. Be strong; be of good cheer, and BE COURAGEOUS!

You may as well ignore most everything you are reading- especially from this "fivedoves" group which are drowning in confusion.

WATCH THE 10TH DAY OF THE 10TH MONTH and you will escape the snare of the coming deception. Be patient

Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

Remember though the time seems long, it will be here in the blink of an eye and you will be in the Kingdom saying "It all went by so fast!"

2Ki 25:1 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.

Jer 52:4 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.

Eze 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

Hi John

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this OPEN FORUM it is great to have you....mtnmollie, Kevin , Gimel and Scribe of Elijah sharing your insights, comments and scripture on this site!

God Bless all of you for you maturity to speak and share your thoughts and have openess to lift each other up as we keep "WATCH".

I am blessed to have you all contributing on this site!!!

ybiC,

Steven

Thank you Mollie and Steven. John, that is very interesting about the tenth day of the tenth month. I checked, and it does fall on December 23rd like you said. I had seen a video a couple of weeks ago from a lady who made a lot of calculations and came up with December 22nd as the day of the rapture. As for me, I'm taking it a day at a time, knowing that we are very close. We see the signs that Jesus us to watch for, and WWIII seems to be very close. These are definitely the very last days of the church age. God bless!

Kevin

When the King of Confusion comes with all his host on the 10th day of the 10th month it will begin a great deception that will cause the apostacy from truth spoken of by Paul (the King of Babel is the same as that Wicked):

interesting to note that DECEMBER 23 is one of TWO calculated Mayan long-count ending:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon#endnote_Cc

Most people only know DEC 21 because it gets far more "media attention" but the truth is: no one is sure whether it is DEC 21 or DEC 23:

One thing is sure: on the 10th day of the 10th month, the King of Confusion is coming to conquer the world. Will it be this year? WATCH and if so, you will be able to escape the snare of his deception

Hi John

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this OPEN FORUM it is great to have you. So glad to hear what you believe.

My husband got tired of so many lost watch dates and he quit watching.
Now he believes we get raptured at the end of the trib.

Ouch, I dont know if I can wait that long?

I guess I have to wait until he comes?

The rapture rollar- coaster dates take alot out of my hide.

mtnmollie
Hi John

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this OPEN FORUM it is great to have you. So glad to hear what you believe.

My husband got tired of so many lost watch dates and he quit watching.
Now he believes we get raptured at the end of the trib.

Ouch, I dont know if I can wait that long?

I guess I have to wait until he comes?

The rapture rollar- coaster dates take alot out of my hide.

When the King of Confusion comes, you will not just be sitting on your hands during his reign: if you are of the chosen elect, you will be working MIGHTILY and DOING MIGHTY EXPLOITS. You will be the VOICE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS and YOU will be the weapons by which the Lord destroys Babel:

Jer 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

Ro 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Under YOUR feet.

Da 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

I hope he comes at Hanukkah.

Why do I believe what I believe and what is it baesed on?
Can I defend my positin with scripture?

Gene says he is not coming untill the end of thre 7 years,
he says he believes what Michael Rood teaches...

but I dont get it. ?

I see through a glass darkly.

One day I will see more clearly, but not tonight.

God bless you all.