Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M "a letter from my heart"

Renee M (9 Nov 2012)
"a letter from my heart"

I’m not sure exactly where to begin this letter. There are so many things I want to say. Firstly, I want to thank you for your patience with me as the Lord has led me on a very long and difficult journey. When He asked me 12 years ago to tell Him what ONE thing I wanted most in life, and I told Him I wanted a pure heart, He then asked me if it mattered to me if I was the least in the Kingdom of Heaven for all eternity, as long as my heart was pure and I had pleased Him. It was a very difficult question for me to answer. I really like the approval and respect of people and did not want to be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven for all eternity. I wanted to be known as one of the greatest to ever walk this planet. And yet, God was putting His finger right on the problem in my life: that I had to let go of all desire to please men and only consider pleasing Him. It has been something He has had to wash me clean from over and over and over and over by constantly humiliating me in front of people.

If the Lord had spoken to you that you would write something that would save millions of people from a coming deception, I wonder what your response to that would be. At first, I was so honored that the Lord had chosen me for such an important task. But over the last 12 years, it has become a terrible burden to me as I have to constantly consider every possibility of what the Lord might have meant by that and follow every possible lead. And at the same time, try to wait for His leading and guidance and revelation. At times, it was so hard to hear His voice and I just felt like I was walking in the dark. I know that the souls of millions of people are at stake. It is not a light task that the Lord has given to me. He really began to speak more clearly to me in July 2012, and ever since that time, I can tell you that I have been attacked by demonic spirits almost every night, sometimes physically and other times in my dreams. I am aware that these demonic spirits know the task that the Lord has given to me and are doing everything they can to stop me from finishing the task assigned to me. They only attack me when I am asleep because they know I cannot fight back when I am in that state.

Anyway, I have come to one of two possible conclusions:

1. The Lord will leave me behind at the Rapture in order to write something that can help save millions of people from the deception that has come upon the earth.

2. The Lord wants me to know the date ahead of time and be able to prove it from the Scriptures so that it can help in saving millions of people from being deceived by what is coming on the planet, by showing that what happened (the Rapture) was GOD and not just a UFO/alien abduction or invasion.

There are plenty of people out there pointing to the deception that is about to take place. The only possible way that I can say anything different from what they are already telling people is to “hit the nail on the head” so to speak and get it right; to be able to prove beyond any doubt that the Bible prophesied the event on exactly the date it happened in order to turn people to the Scriptures and to God for salvation. This is why when I write about a date, it sounds like I am trying to be a “prophet”. I really am not. I am only thinking of those who are left behind and how to make the biggest impact on them. I’m really not even trying to warn any of you ahead of time. My only concern is the millions of people who I am to reach through my writing that will be left behind, to help in saving them from the deception.

However, it has now become obvious to me that the Lord has been leaving “breadcrumbs” on a trail and each time I find one of these breadcrumbs on the trail, I assume it is the last one and write as though it is. I am going to try to not do that anymore just in case this breadcrumb actually isn’t the final piece to the puzzle and there might be more to come. Having said that, I want to say that I am 100% certain that the Lord has led me to a particular date and has given me an incredible amount of evidence from the Scriptures that point to this particular date and that I am 99% sure this is the final “breadcrumb”. For the first time in 12 years, I know what the TWO shakings represented that I had on January 7, 2001. Up until this week, I had no revelation of why there were TWO shakings, exactly the same, except during the second shaking my mouth was tingling and the Lord said it represented when Isaiah SAW the Lord and his sin was atoned for. He then told me to go study the Jewish Feasts, which I did. All 7 of them. From Passover until Tabernacles. This week, I found out that there is actually an 8th Feast, one that I had never studied at all before this week.

So, in a nutshell, here is how the Lord led me. The more I read and studied what I had written about the last day of Tabernacles, the more certain I was that it was indeed the correct time for the Rapture to take place. I could think of only 3 possibilities:

1. There was a 21-day delay as mentioned in Daniel

2. The Jews were off a month in their calendar as many believe

3. There was a second Tabernacles, like there is a second Passover. The Lord told Moses that if someone was unclean during Passover and unable to celebrate it, they could celebrate Passover one month later. So, I wrote to my dad and said this principle must carry over to Tabernacles as well, that after a month, the people can celebrate Tabernacles the following month.

The first date (21-day delay) led me to October 28/29, and this is what I pointed to on my website and in the videos I made. This was the time that the Dragon space capsule was “hurled” to the earth (Revelation 12 the Dragon is hurled to the earth). It was also the time of Hurricane Sandy. But no rapture.

The other 2 options both led me to November 6-8, a month after the 7th day of Tabernacles in October. But everything changed on November 6. Before we even reached the end of this “watch” time, the Lord brought revelation to me the morning of November 6.

When the Lord first started to bring revelation to me about the 7th day of Tabernacles, it was 38 days before October 7. The Lord asked me that evening to count the days. He then asked me how old I was and I said 38. He then asked me how long the man at the pool was lame for before he was healed and I said 38. He then showed me that Joseph was 38/39 years old when he revealed himself to his brothers and his heart was healed. This was why He wanted to wait until November 6 to bring what I believe is the final piece of the puzzle. He could have shown me this a month ago, but He wanted to wait until November 6, 38 days before the date He has shown me to confirm to me that this revelation was from Him. The night before the revelation came, I saw a sign that said, “Baby, one more night”. The Lord almost always calls me “baby doll” when He speaks to me. It’s just the name that He calls me by. I knew immediately that the Lord was telling me “one more night”. But I didn’t know what it meant. One more night until the Rapture? Well, it turns out, He meant one more night until I show you what you have been searching for for the last 12 years. One more night to go until the day breaks and you can see clearly what I was showing you 12 years ago and in August/September 2012 that pointed to the 7th day of Tabernacles.

There really is no possible way for me to share everything the Lord has shown me in just one letter. I wrote it all down and it was over 50 pages long! So, if you will have patience with me, I will share a little here and there until hopefully I will be able to share everything with you. I will start with the 2 biggest things in 2 separate emails and I will do my best to not sound prophetic, but only like a watchman, even though my heart is screaming THIS IS IT!!!

Just to wrap up this letter, I will share that what the Lord has shown me was that the FIRST shaking I had represented the 7th day of Tabernacles. But it did not have the “rapture” element to it, where we SEE the Lord. The second shaking DID. There is indeed a second Feast of Tabernacles and I hope to prove it to you over the coming weeks. On the 7th day of this SECOND Feast of Tabernacles, I believe the Rapture will take place. Both shakings happened on the beginning of the 7th day of a 7-day “Trumpets” festival. They were identical, other than the fact that the second shaking represented when we see the Lord and the first shaking did not.

Bless you all. Again, thank you for your incredible patience and mercy toward me. Please pray that the demonic attacks will stop as they continue to get worse. May the Festival of Lights find favor with all of God’s children!

Blessings,

Renee

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/reneem119-2.htm

fair use for information and discussion