Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Judgment Continues and Will Pick Up Rapidly"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/rene119-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Rene (9 Nov 2012)
"Judgment Continues and Will Pick Up Rapidly"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reese & others - I agree that the US is coming under more and more judgment especially since the masses either elected B.O. again, or they won by massive voter fraud allowing many people to vote 3 or 4 times in some of the key states and/or rigging machines, etc.

I could have told anyone that if B.O. was re-elected, it would be followed by a crash of the stock market. Why? Because even though thousands of idiots in big business voted for him, they all know that he has no intention of passing a balanced budget and he will continue to spend, spend, spend us right over a financial cliff! It's interesting that right now Greece is experiencing huge riots because they have run out of money for all their spend, spend, spend programs. They are a pretty good picture of our future. States that voted him in (like California) are just about bankrupt and they are hoping for a big bailout! Bailing them out will also mean bankrupting the rest of us! They will continue with their lavish King and Queen (Moochelle) lifestyle jetting all over the world, dining on $80.00/pound steaks, inviting all the best Hollywood "talent" to entertain them, appearing on the most liberal TV shows to smile and fawn over their hosts, while the rest of the country languishes! Oh, and did you notice that when the big Nor'easter came in that they shut down all the FEMA offices "due to the weather"? So much for FEMA rescuing them from the cold and the freezing snow and sleet! I wonder, OH I WONDER where the BIG ZERO was at for all those great photo ops after the Nor'easter came in? OH, I forgot, he doesn't need the photo ops any more, right? He could care less about what New Jersey, New York, Pa, CT, MD, DC and the rest of them are going through, the SAME States that elected him. It's off for another vacation. I mean - he does need to rest up from that exhausting unending political campaign of lies and deceit, does he not?! I wonder, OH I WONDER where him and Moochelle will jet off to THIS TIME for their much needed rest after the hot race for another 4 years of devilment?! A political race that was undoubtedly the most disgusting, venomous, lying, deceitful mess of slander, arrogance, and treachery that we have ever seen in this nation!

The only way that God will spare us now is if indeed voter fraud occurred and the election was stolen and God decides to intervene and cut him off (possibly by having him impeached after the Benghazi investigation, and with the power of prayer or some other way that only He knows of). However, IF indeed, he truly is the Son of Perdition, we will soon be seeing a push for making the RFID mandatory, which means we may soon be outta here, which is fine with me! The thing is though, we don't know how much grief we are going to have to go through before the rapture actually occurs. If there is an immediate push for Israel to divide Jerusalem, God will move against us and probably split the nation right down the middle by hitting the New Madrid Fault or some other disaster. Possibly a nuclear hit on New York as J. Kleck believes.

Also, B.O. will probably start picking off his enemies now, one-by-one, here and there, starting with newscasters from FOX news, one of the few media outlets left telling some truths about him. The rest of the media is pretty much in bed with him and his radical Marxist cohorts! Forget about them. They will all be rushing to expose him when he starts pulling out all the stops to finish his destruction of our country, but by then it will be too late! So sad, too bad!

I believe the U.S. was given a chance to make the right choice and chose evil over righteousness, and only God knows for sure if he was voted back in because of massive voter fraud or because of the true wishes of the people. If God chooses, He can bring all that out in the open and expose it. The same people who voted him in will be the same ones whining and squalling over what happens in the next 4 years when he really gets a chance to show his true traitorous colors, contempt, and hatred for this country and for Israel! We will see a drastic reduction in our military once he commences to pick up where he left off in telling the Russians that he "will have more laxity after the elections," right? Some of the states who depend on coal for their survival and voted him in will find themselves bankrupt when he totally collapses their coal industry. They are without excuse. They KNEW where he stood BEFORE the elections. They will get exactly what they voted for, especially Ohio.

I pray that the rapture is not far off, but we have no idea if it is 40 days away or 4000 days away or more. There are many Christians who are hoping for a soon rapture. There are many who are so fixated on getting out of here as soon as possible that they collectively threw away their votes for a choice for LIFE by refusing to vote, voting 3rd party, or writing in God knows what on their voting ballots.

They will also be squalling and whining when the persecution starts and we are still here long after they hoped we would not be. They too will get exactly what they deserve!

Rene

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out