Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Despair, Deceit and Lies upon Lies!!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears68.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Despair, Deceit and Lies upon Lies!!

By Dontwobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear so many people always saying they “never get” what they “want” and I have even spoken with an individual who continually asks why God will NOT give him the desires of his heart. I have spoken many times about the desire to have “things” in the here and now when the Bible specifically states just how long we are to live here: Three score and ten years or four score with suffering. I already know that many “true” followers of the Lord have stood in pulpits across our great country saying the exact same thing, “Life is short, too short for wealth” or the enjoyment of it. Time and again, it has fallen on deaf ears! The book of Revelation states, “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.”

We know who created the universe. It is God. We know why HE created the universe to have a people that would love and honor HIM and a people that HE could love and bless as well. We know that the Lord God said HE would protect and take care of those that love HIM. Yet so few are willing to enquire the information found in HIS Holy Word─ the Bible. Simply stated, they don’ care why they were created and nowadays they are all too willing to denounce the Word of God as truth. They prefer to believe a lie!

Genesis 1:1, emphasis added:

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”

Revelation 4.11, emphasis added:

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”

Genesis 6.5-8, emphasis added:

“And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.”

Looking at these passages from the Bible, understanding that they are truth, it makes me wonder WHY anyone would want to denie the truth of the Bible. Let’s look at it this way, “IF God truly stated these things, knowing the end result of being against God, WHY would anyone be so willing to blaspheme the Lord or HIS Word?!” Are we not talking about individual suicide in the realm of the eternal?

Ask anyone if they would prefer to go to heaven when they die, or would they rather go to hell? The answer will always be, they feel they are worthy to go to heaven. Then there are the ones who believe heaven and hell do NOT exist at all! For them there is little that they are willing to beleive concerning GOD! All of them, collectively, will not crack a Bible to gain information concerning this BELIEF that they have or whether it is indeed Truth or NOT! They are too busy with LIFE! Is that NOT an oxymoron?? Look at the verses above again, consider the TRUTH and then consider what the majority THINKS is TRUTH! It is indeed an oxymoron!

We are lost as a race because we are too busy worshipping ourselves rather than worshipping God─who CREATED us! How is this thought possible? Show me where we have taken the time or the initiative and used our own abilities to create anything? That is the exact point, we have not created anything...EVER!! God is the ONLY one, God is the Creator and WE are the created. Therefore to think otherwise in any manner is blasphemy!

We KNOW that blaphemy is to be against GOD, that in turn places us on the road to ETERNAL destruction! Having understood this point, it is then all the more important that we have all that we can while we are here (according to the majority)! The majority of all people ever created, by GOD, are on their way to hell! And they think I am crazy...because I am not willing to go along with what they beleive! Because I see the Word of God to be relevant today and absolute TRUTH!

Revelation 17.1-3, emphasis added:

“And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:15-18, emphasis added:

“And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ***** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil HIS WILL, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.”

The two passages above, point out the folly of what I have been saying or endeavoring to get across. These passages show us that the majority of people want things to be a certain way─their way! They lie to each other and then accuse each other to the point that no one has any idea of what the truth really is any more! Are we not seeing some of these things happening today? How can we be sure, that the information we are hearing is the truth? We MUST weigh it carefully against the Word of God! IF it does NOT line-up exactly, then we know it is a lie! That my friends, is called “Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth (God)!”

John 14.6, emphasis added:

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

The majority today want their wealth, they want their freedom to do or say whatever they want and in the end they wonder why they end-up in hell? It’s absolutely CRAZY for them to believe this way and yet, when confronted with the truth they become adament toward the person, SHOWING them the TRUTH!! Jesus told us that hey would hate us, because they hated HIM first! Boy! That’s saying a lot in the here and now, wouldn’t you agree??

Try this some time: Do as the Bible says to do. Use your newfound life with Christ as an example to another and how Jesus Christ has changed your life for the better! Show them how the Lord has blessed you and how they can be blessed as well. What is their response? I have been told, “Well...I have my own beliefs!” And immediately their ears are turned off to anything more that I say! Others have said, “We all go to the same God when we die!” How horrible that they believe such a lie!

Where are they getting these thoughts or ideas from? Evidently they are not looking to the Bible for these ideas! Read John 3:16 again! That verse tells them everything they need to know to have eternal life! Thinking on the proverbial 70-80 years we get to live here and no one KNOWING what is on the other side (except for true followers of Christ), you would think they would be intrigued enough to ask. “Oh NO!! We can’t do that! We would look stupid! Therefore, I will create my own beliefs and I will not listen to anything else!”

The “prosperity gospel” says, we are all worthy of great wealth from God! So, believe in God and you will get all your wealth and then you can put some of it in the offering plate!

The “feel good” gospel, says that all of us including OUR SIN, will go to be with God, and we all simply use a different name for God! It matters little what name we use, all of the names are for the same God so be happy and know your going to heaven. That...we know, nullifies, the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross at Calvary! These people will indeed, NOT go to heaven!

I am going to say it again, IF your beliefs do NOT align themselves exactly with the Word of God─the Bible─then it is a LIE!! “RUN Forest....RUN” away from it!!! RUN to Jesus Christ!! Make Jesus Christ your one and only Savior, HE is Worthy, HE is trustworthy, HE is always available and is willing to prove it!! The ultimate question is...Do you want to die for eternity or do you want to live for eternity?! IT IS YOUR DECISION...YOU MUST MAKE IT BEFORE YOU DIE...OR BEFORE THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE!!! IT’S ALL UP TO...........YOU!!!

IF you feel a void is in your life find out how to fill it and live a better LIFE!

IF you are missing something find out what that is and take a hold of it, make it yours!

IF you are hurting, in need find the help you need and hold onto it!

IF you don’t know where to look TRY the Bible, God’s holy Word to you and me!

IF you don’t know Jesus YOU are dead already!

IF YOU are tired of this life Jesus Christ has a better Life...JUST FOR YOU!

IF you don’t try YOU loose everything!

IF you loose everything WHAT was your life for in the first place?

IF you wonder what life is, THE Bible has always had all of the answers!

Praise the Lord in all things, for HE is Worthy!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out