Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: THE SADDEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Per Email from Ron Reese:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

To: rgreese49@aol.com
Sent: 11/7/2012 11:59:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: THE SADDEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES

THE SADDEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE U.S.

Below is an email from a good Christian friend, which includes two short commentaries on the tragedy that has just taken place in our country. Forgive them, Father God, for they know not what they have just done. They have re-elected the Antichrist, to complete the destruction of the United States, the mission in which he was sent here to accomplish.

God's Judgment, now rests heavily upon our country. Superstorm Sandy is only the beginning of the cataclysmic judgments that are about to take place. There is a VERY, VERY good chance that we now have less than 40 days before the Rapture and Sudden Destruction (nuclear World War 3?). Israel was holding out hope for our country's help in attacking Iran. They have now lost that hope, as Obama is their enemy. There is now no reason for them to hold back. World War 3 is now at our doorstep.

Barack Hussein Obama is an enemy of God, an enemy of Israel, an enemy of Christianity, and an enemy of the United States. His true colors are about to come forth, with lightening-like speed, as he is SOON destined to become Satan incarnate. It is an extremely sad and tragic day, not only for the United States, but for the entire world.

On the other hand, if you are a born-again Christian, who has truly made Jesus the LORD of your life, it is a day filled with increasing expectation, because of the evidence that our long-awaited day, the Great Escape (the Rapture) from the coming judgments in the Book of Revelation, is NOW AT THE DOOR!

I will soon be writing much more on why I believe we may now be living in the Final 40 days, before the Sudden Destruction of 1st Thessalonians 5:3, and the Rapture of the Bride, in 1st Thessalonians 4.

In Luke 21:25--28, Jesus gives us an ominous warning, but also the encouragement of the Blessed Hope, when He says,

"There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth DISTRESS OF NATIONS, WITH PERPLEXITY; THE SEA AND THE WAVES ROARING; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man (Jesus) coming in a cloud with power, and great glory. And WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO COME TO PASS, THEN LOOK UP, AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH."

IT IS NOW TIME TO LOOK UP, AND LIFT UP OUR HEADS!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com
--------------------------------------------------

Dear friends:

About the election yesterday, I am stunned, with a total loss for words. But I found two commentaries on the Internet that express my pain and sentiments:

COMMENTARY #1:

"The Rise of the Muslim King"
“And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that which is determined shall be done.” Daniel 11:36
It has been well said, that with the electing of Muslim Barack Hussein Obama, we put into power the first post-American president, and so we have. Now it seems that after 4 brutal years of his reign, his tearing down of everything good that this country ever stood for, the American people, in their rebellion and hatred of God, have returned this man to office to finish the evil work, which he began in 2008.

America, you are finished. Our days of being any kind of a world power are now officially at an end. We have re-elected a leader who hates Israel, hates freedom, and is against everything that God stands for.

We have been judged for our national sins and been given a ruler, a dark king over us, which is the just recompense of our sins.

We will now enter into a prolonged period of wars, famine, of disease, of unrequited misery.

The $16,000,000,000,000.00 debt we carry will only grow until it bursts us at the seams.

Obama now will finish his work of crippling our financial system, adding millions more to welfare and food stamps, and decimating our military.

We will continue slaughtering babies by the millions through abortion, and glorifying the abomination of homosexuality.

We have a President that allows us to be attacked, repeatedly, and does nothing about it. Soon, Sharia Law will be forced on us, and America will be given over to Islam.

Whatever befalls us from this point is our own fault. We chose to spit in God’s face, and in return, He has given us the leader we deserve. As God gave to Egypt, Pharaoh, to judge them for their sins, so we have been given Barack Hussein Obama, the Muslim King.

Make no mistake, judgement has arrived. And we shall not escape. Israel now will attack Iran’s nuclear facilities. They must attack. They have no choice. Netanyahu knows he has no friend in America, and the window for waiting has now officially closed.

The time in the Bible, known as the ‘time of Jacob’s trouble’, will soon be upon the whole world. We also know this time as the Great Tribulation. But before that Day happens, there is a way out, for those of us who trust in Jesus Christ. It’s called the Rapture, the day where Jesus comes back for all those who trust in Him, and look for His return.

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13)

This is our only way out, our only chance of escape. We pray that you put your trust and faith in Jesus of Nazareth, and be accounted worthy to escape the Tribulation, that is to come upon the whole earth.

From
From the Alliance Defense Fund.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, (
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

" target="_blank">http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=12019]/url]

COMMENTARY #2:

What you've seen up until now is just a taste of what's to come. The platform of the President's party, and his outrageous promises to Planned Parenthood, advocates of homosexual behavior, and countless special interests, assure us of this. The Obama Administration will continue trampling on your faith and liberty by: Funneling hundreds of millions more taxpayer dollars to Planned Parenthood – which consistently encourages abortion and is the nation's largest abortion provider. Forcing Christian employers to either abandon their faith, or pay staggering fines that will likely put them out of business. Refusing to defend the federal Defense of Marriage Act, while advocating for same-sex "marriage". Pushing the homosexual agenda on our children in public schools. Appointing more and more liberal, activist judges. And so much more... This Presidential election could have more consequences for your religious freedom, and the future of America, than any previous election, in our nation's 236-year history.

From the Alliance Defense Fund.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out