Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Randy: "My previous post from Oct 2010.....about the DOW Drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008, pointing to Ro

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy116-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Randy (6 Nov 2012)
"My previous post from Oct 2010.....about the DOW Drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008, pointing to Rosh Hashanah 2012...FYI"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you are wondering how I came up with Rosh Hashanah 2012 as a "Target Date" for the Rapture...

Here is a link: Remember......I now believe that "maybe" ...... instead of pointing to THE DAY of the Rapture, maybe these events/dates/numbers pointed to the START OF THE YEAR of the Rapture. Remember, Rosh Hashanah is the NEW YEAR for the Jews.....so their current year of 5773, runs from Rosh 2012.....to Rosh 2013. (Our years of Sept, 2012- Sept. 2013.

OH COULD IT BE, that this year, 5773 is what all the signs were pointing to?? The YEAR......not the day?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2010/randy92-1.htm

One of my first posts POINTING to Rosh Hashanah 2012.... here is the "background" on my calculations...

Based on the DOW Jones Drop in the Stock Market on ROSH HASHANAH 2008!!!.. a drop of 777.68 points.

TICK TOCK..

YFIC,

Randy

PS...... I STILL FIND IT an INCREDIBLE coincidence (in my calculations) that:

1) Rosh Hashanah has been a "key" day of the year for my calcualtions
2) The Dow Drop happened on Rosh Hashanah....2008
3) My Calcuations pointed EXACLTY TO Rosh Hashanah 2012!
4) btw....... no matter whether you do my calculations using the 777 first, or the .68 first..... THEY BOTH POINTED EXACTLY to Rosh Hashanah dates..... the .68 pointed to Rosh 2009....and the 777 pointed to Rosh 2011....EXACTLY!!
and.....
5) that the Billboard for the "Rapture" is STILL UP....and IN MY FACE EVERY DAY on the way to work. TWO of them, no matter which way I drive to work. I know....is this silly, or what? I'll bet I'm the ONLY person who sees this billboard for an air conditioning company (Rapture Air.....the T is a CROSS) and has it remind them of the Rapture. (I do know one other person who thought the same thing!)

Anyway..... ALL just coincidences??? Am I nuts? (yes?) lol.....

We shall see.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Randy: "My previous post from Oct 2010.....about the DOW Drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008, pointing t

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy116-1.htm

Randy (6 Nov 2012)
"For Pineman.......I was thinking the same thing. My prayer was "Lord, if you would, show me the YEAR of the Rapture.....""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer I heard was "You already know...."

And that was when I came to the conclusion about the DOW Drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008 (Down 777.68 points.) which led me to Rosh Hashanah 2012.

But, I thought THAT was the DAY of the Rapture....

But maybe......it pointed to the start of the YEAR of the Rapture.....as Rosh Hashanah is the NEW YEAR in the Jewish Calendar.

So.....is Jewish Year 5773 then...the YEAR of the Rapture?

We shall see.....but if it IS...... hold on to your hats!!

ONE - Obama wins
TWO - Israel attacks Iran....and then all the missiles start flying (the BOOM part)
and
THREE - The Rapture happens on/near this war in the Middle East!

TICK TOCK....................BOOM...................RAPTURE!!

YFIC,

Randy

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Randy: "My previous post from Oct 2010.....about the DOW Drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008, pointing t

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy116-3.htm

Randy (6 Nov 2012)
"Quick Recap on my Calculations that pointed to Jewish Year 5773 (which started on Rosh Hashanah 2012) as "the YEAR" of the Rapture?"

Just a quick recap. (THE QUICK QUICK Recap is in my SUMMARY...about half way down) )

On Rosh Hashanah 2008 - Sept 29, 2008 (Day ONE of Rosh Hashanah) The DOW Jones Index dropped an astonishing 777.68. The 777's caught alot of people's attention..and there were many posts on Five Doves.

My initial analysis focused on the .68 FIRST...... then over one year later it came to me what the 777's possibly meant.

In the months after the BIG DOW DROP, I felt that ALL the numbers in this Dow Drop must be important. Thus, the .68 was as important as the 777's. After a few months, it came to me that the .68 was "part" of a year. And IF the 777's each represented ONE year, then the .68 was some percentage of .70 (point 68.....versus point 70)

I came up with an equation then of .68/.70 = X/365 days. Solve for X and you get 355 days....and I said SO WHAT THEN?

Well, add 355 days FROM Rosh Hashanah start date of Sept 29, 2008....and you get Sept 19, 2009.

Incredibly THAT was ALSO Rosh Hashanah 2009 !! (Day TWO of Rosh Hashanah that year.)

(I look at Rosh Hashanah every year as 3 days, as it begins on the first day AT Sunset and goes until 2 days later, ending at sunset. So, in 2008 day ONE was Sept 29..... day TWO was Sept 30 and day THREE, or the final day, was Oct 1-ending at sunset. THIS is important...as the "sign"....the Dow Drop event was on DAY ONE...and as you are going to see, there were "interim Rosh Hashanah dates in 2009 and 2011 on day TWO....and the FINAL conclusion was in 2012 for day THREE, or the LAST day of Rosh Hashanah. And remember.....Rosh Hashanah "moves" every year...just like Easter is not on the same day each year!)

OK....whew....lol....sorry....

So after Rosh Hashanah 2009....came and went with NO Rapture....nothing BIG happening... I started to focus on "what could the 777's mean IF ANYTHING....and is this still important?" NOTHING was coming to me for months....until FINALLY I asked the Lord in prayer " Lord....it is finally time to ask You...if You would...please tell me the YEAR of the Rapture." I prayed this prayer in the car as I went to visit my dad in the nursing home for what would turn out to be the very last time.

The next morning as I woke up, laying in bed......and wondering about dad....and my prayer.... I "heard in my head." ...."Randy, you already KNOW the answer to your question." What? What did I know? Was it this equation I was playing with ? Was it THIS Dow Drop number from Rosh Hashanah 2008 that I was playing with?

And it came to me: WHAT IF..... THE 777's represented THREE YEARS...... three years from WHEN? Well, of course, from day two of Rosh Hashanah 2009.......the day that the .68 had "pointed" to. And, before I got out of bed to check this out on the computer I said "Lord....IF 3 years from Setp 19, 2009 IS ONCE AGAIN ROSH HASHANAH....You've got my FULL attention!!!" (REMEMBER.....Rosh Hashanah is a "moving" date every year....just like Easter is never on the same date!!)

And it WAS.......it came to (365 x 3 = 1095 days) from 9/19/2009 + 1095 days = Sept 18, 2012....the THIRD day of Rosh Hashanah, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, while I had just DONE this....the phone rings and I'm told my dad just died.

So..... MY QUICK QUICK - SUMMARY
ONE: Rosh Hashanah, day one, 2008 - the Event.....the Dow Drops 777.68 - Sept 29, 2008
TWO: The .68 "points" exactly to Rosh Hashanah, day two, 2009....Sept 19, 2009.......and

(OR...see below.... The 777's ALSO point EXACTLY TO Rosh Hashanah DAY TWO...... but in 2011! Sept 29, 2011)

THREE: The 777's point exactly to Rosh Hashanah, day three, 2012. 0- Sept 18, 2012
I have to ask....HOW MUCH OF A COINCIDENCE IS THAT!!????? And, evey year, Rosh Hashanah was a MOVING target!!

Anyway....that's how it all happened.

BUT....DID I MAKE A MISTAKE TO INTERPRET ROSH HASHANAH 2012......SEPT 18, 2012....AS "THE DAY" of the Rapture.?

As Pineman pointed out to me in his Monday post (and I was thinking this recently myself) my prayer was "Lord, if You would....please show me the YEAR of the Rapture." And...... Rosh Hashanah is the NEW YEAR for the Jews. So, Rosh Hashanah 2012 is when the Jewish New year turns from their year 5772.....to 5773.

thus....COULD THIS YEAR...THE JEWISH YEAR OF 5773.....BE THE YEAR....OF THE RAPTURE.....? or AM I JUST TRYING TOO HARD HERE??

BTW.....in June of this year I realized that NO MATTER WHICH you took first.....the .68 or the 777's... BOTH led to interim Rosh Hashanah- day TWO- dates!! Look at this:

Alternate date analysis------ take the 777's first....and how does this all work out. Get THIS!!

Take the 777's as THREE YEARS....from Rosh Hashanah day one 2008, Sept 29, 2008...and you get:
365 x 3 = 1095. 1095 days FROM Rosh Hashanah, day one, 2008 (Sept 29, 200 and you get..... Sept 29, 2011. Or, day TWO of Rosh Hashanah 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

In other words.....NO MATTER WHICH way you go...... .68 first OR 777's first...they BOTH pointed to Rosh Hashanah - day TWO's...(2009 and 2011) and conclude with Rosh Hashanah 2012....DAY THREE!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo.... was my calculation RIGHT.....but I thought it pointed to THE DAY of the Rapture.

Could it have pointed to THE YEAR of the Rapture instead???

HEY......if Israel wasn't FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY Ready to HAVE TO GO after Iran REALLY REALLY SOON.... I'm not sure I could convince myself of the REAL NEARNESS of the Rapture...and that THIS YEAR....

Jewish Year 5773......IS......COULD BE......finally...THE YEAR OF THE RAPTURE!

TICK TOCK???????????

YFIC,
Randy

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy116-4.htm

Randy (6 Nov 2012)
"As I continue "WATCHING" for the Rapture and the Return of Christ..I'm reminded of what my son said..."

My son knows the Bible very well......and yet, Bible Prophecy is NOT his "thing."

So, he doesn't see any benefit.....any good reason.....to be watching as closely as I do.

He keeps saying "Well if that's the way you believe, why not go out and pass out tracts and try to help others come to know Jesus Christ.." ..... ok.........

He also knows I was "hanging on a date" for the Rapture for Rosh Hashanah 2012....and had the website for this as well....

His comment: (And I understand this point of view...)

"So.......you think that God has 'told you.....or given you some special insight'..... that NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN TOLD. You know who comes to mind about someting like this? The founder of the Mormons....Joseph Smith. YOu know, he had been given some 'magic tablet' ...and then.....he LOST THEM. So everyone had to BELIEVE HIM...that he had actually seen them, and had HIS 'special' revelation from God that NOBODY ELSE was given..... " And he said...."really dad..... is that what you think happened to you..or anyone else.......about being given "THE" date?"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................................

You know..... this was, and is.... a reality check for me..

But you know......after 16 years of learning about End Times Bible Prophecy and the "nearness" of the Rapture.....I couldn't go back to 'neutral' and forget all I have learned....no matter what.

But, his comment does ring in my mind from time to time....

Oh well..... HEY....not EVERY Christian is Watching.....right or wrong.....

Fortunately, we ALL get to go.....ALL who have accepted Jesus Christ......

And THAT is OK with me.

FYI...
TICK TOCK...
YFIC,
Randy

PS.....this is from my Five Doves Post on May 24, 2012.....
I told a friend of mine...... "I just have a hard time truly believing that God gave ME the key to decoding what the numbers meant from Rosh Hashanah 2008." While I find this truly interesting, I still cannot find the ability to say "God told me this........" Who am I that God would choose ME as the messenger of this final warning.... I have had NO dream....NO vision from God.. but.....these numbers DID speak to me, from the day they happened. I am IN the financial business....I LIVE BY numbers all day long....I have done so for over 30 years..
Anyway....... we shall know SOON. Less than 4 months to Rosh!!

My comment: I've asked this question for a LONG time....."WHO speaks for God in these Last Days........and how do we KNOW it is REALLY FROM....GOD??"

I don't know.....

At best...... my suggesting that the Jewish Year of 5773 (THIS YEAR...) "could" be THE year of the Rapture.... is MY Interpretation of the DOW DROP EVent on Rosh Hashanah 2008....and that THAT pointed to Rosh Hashanah 2012 for some significance.

At first, I thought Rosh Hashanh 2012 (Sept 16-18, 2012) might be THE DAY for the Rapture.

This past Friday, "it came to me..." (??) that the analysis might have pointed to the start of THE YEAR of the Rapture.

Again..... my speculation. IN conjunction with the impending Israeli attack on Iran in the next 6 months (?) and the Rapture somehow tied into that event and timeline.

Again.....we shall see....time will tell...... the COINCIDENCES of my number analysis with ALL the Rosh Hashanah dates from Rosh 2008....to Rosh 2009....to Rosh 2011.....to Rosh 2012...just seem TOO INCREDIBLE to NOT mean SOMETHING>

But then again....we all know HOW MUCH I LONG for the Rapture.......

Why? It's THE NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I can't wait!! Becuase....I just believe it is SO NEAR!!

UGH!! lol.... smile.....

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy116-5.htm

Randy (6 Nov 2012)
<"Electoral Vote Prediciton? Obama wins in a Squeaker (or better)"

MY ELECTORAL VOTES GUESS:

OBAMA: 272 or better

ROMNEY: 268 or less

Just my GUESS......

Of the 8 "contested States" and PRESUMING Romeny WINS the "BIG 3" Ohio, Florida and Virginia....which seems like a STRETCH to get ALL 3!!

Obama gets: NV, CO, IA, WI and NH

Romney gets: FL, VA and OH.... which would be HUGE....but SITLL NOT ENOUGH. IF Obama wins ANY of these 3, his electoral votes will be even better.

THOUGH I'D RATHER SEE ROMNEY WIN.........
I think an Obama WIN advances God's End Times Agenda SO MUCH MORE.....than a Romney win.

But....IF OBAMA WINS.......... let's just hope for the Rapture SOONER then!! Spring 2013 works for me!!

TICK TOCK...
YFIC,
Randy

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL