Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prior To The Rapture

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips160.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Prior To The Rapture, Pt. 1

For Non-Christians

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is in such turmoil, many are starting to think that maybe there is something to this Rapture business and asking, “If I miss the Rapture, is there hope for me?” For any who would ask this question, my honest reply is, “Don’t miss it. Don’t take that chance, because you may not have another opportunity.”

It is encouraging for anyone who may be asking this question, because it shows that you are concerned about your soul, where you will spend eternity. It also shows that you are willing to listen. The Holy Spirit is active, right now, in your life, to open your heart to Jesus Christ. You are at a crossroads in your life. Take advantage of it.

There is a Scripture passage in 2 Thessalonians that I have mentioned before, but we need to consider again. The Church at Thessalonica was very concerned that perhaps they had all missed the Rapture and were in the Tribulation. The following is the Apostle Paul’s response to them found in 2 Thessalonians chapter two.

I am using the New Living Translation (NLT) in this case because I want to be sure you understand what these verses are saying.

1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him.

2 Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us.

3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction.

4 He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

5 Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you?

6 And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes.

7 For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

8 Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming.

9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.

10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.

11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth. (2 Thessalonians 2:1-16 NLT)

I’m sure you’re wondering, “What does this have to do with me? Paul is talking to Christians. I’m still trying to decide what I should do.” The first eight verses were to get us to verses nine through twelve, and in particular verse eleven.

Notice verses nine through twelve again but especially verse eleven, “So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.”

Some well-versed Bible students believe that if you have ever turned down Jesus’ invitation to believe in Him prior to the Rapture, you will not get a chance afterwards during the Tribulation. God will cause you to believe the Antichrist’ lies and you will be condemned.

Other well-versed Bible students believe that if you have ever turned down Jesus’ invitation to believe in Him prior to the Rapture, you will still have an opportunity during the Tribulation, albeit it ever so risky.

Which of the two groups is correct? My question would be, “It’s your soul at stake, why gamble with your soul? Make it right with God now.”

I want to give you something to think about. Let’s assume you live in a country where you would receive no opposition for being a Christian, but even so you’re just not interested. On the other hand, let’s say you move to another country where you will be persecuted and murdered if you are a Christian. Since you rejected God’s Son when there was no opposition, what makes you think you would accept Jesus Christ as Savior if you know you’ll be tortured and murdered?

In many countries today, prior to the Rapture, Christians are persecuted and murdered for simply believing in Jesus. In some cases, however, they can at least flee to another country that is more tolerant of Christians. However, during the seven years of the Tribulation, there will be no place for anyone to flee and the persecution will be greatly intensified from the persecution of today.

Is there a chance that you could still accept Jesus as your personal Savior after the Rapture? Maybe. Many will come to Christ during that horrible period of hell of earth, but all those who do will be persecuted, and most will lose their lives. If you do not take the “mark of the beast” (Revelation 16:2; 19:20) you will not be able to buy or sell anything. You will lose your house and other possessions. You will not be able to buy food, gas or medicine. There will be nowhere to go for safety. You, your family and friends will either turn on each other or worship the Antichrist. Death and disease will be all around you. This is only the “tip of the iceberg.” Will you give in and take the mark in order to survive?

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is our only “hope of salvation.” (1 Thessalonians 5: He is the only way to the Father, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6) If you cannot accept Jesus now because it might embarrass you in some way, do you really think you would do so with a knife at your throat? I beg of you, make the wise decision, and come to Jesus now. You will not regret it.

Grant Phillips

grantphillips@windstream.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior To The Rapture, Pt. 2

For Non-Christians

By Grant Phillips

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In “Part 1” we considered the question, “If I miss the Rapture, is there hope for me?” This was of course from the viewpoint of the non-Christian.

In “Part 2” let us ask from the Christian perspective, “What shall I do while I wait for His return?”

In 2 Thessalonians 2:1-16 we see that the Church of Thessalonica was concerned that they had missed the Rapture. Persecution had gotten so bad they felt that they must be in the Tribulation and they all missed the Rapture of the Church. This wasn’t the case, and Paul explained why.

Even today, some think we must be entering the Tribulation because everything around us is falling apart. Is there apostasy today, a rebellion against God, as Paul mentioned in verse three? Oh yes, there certainly is, but the Antichrist has not been revealed. No, Obama is not the Antichrist. He is smart, but not that smart. He is evil, but not that evil. He is only a precursor to the real thing. As devilish as he is, he is still a cream puff when it comes to the true Antichrist of the Tribulation period. Also, he is not a Roman.

So … we are still clearly waiting on Jesus to return and remove His Church from this earth just prior to the start of the Tribulation period. This is an event we commonly call the Rapture. This promise is found in 1 Thessalonians 4:17. But you say, “I don’t see that word anywhere in that verse.” Do you see “caught up?” The Greek word is “harpazo” and it means; (1) to seize, carry off by force, (2) to seize on, claim for one’s self eagerly, and (3) to snatch out or away. This
Greek word, “harpazo” was translated “rapere” in the Latin Vulgate, and this is where we get the term “Rapture.”

In the following verses, taken from the same chapter and book, Paul answers our question, “What shall I do while I wait for His return?”

13 As for us, we can’t help but thank God for you, dear brothers and sisters loved by the Lord. We are always thankful that God chose you to be among the first to experience salvation—a salvation that came through the Spirit who makes you holy and through your belief in the truth.

14 He called you to salvation when we told you the Good News; now you can share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 With all these things in mind, dear brothers and sisters, stand firm and keep a strong grip on the teaching we passed on to you both in person and by letter.

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope,

17 comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

(2 Thessalonians 2:13-17 NLT)

Just as the Thessalonians were among the first to be chosen by God, since they were at the beginning of the Church era, we are now in the last days of the Church age, or Age of Grace. I don’t believe it will be long until we get to see our Thessalonian brothers and sisters of the first century, and all others in each century thereafter. What a reunion that will be, while millions upon millions of us, who have accepted the Good News (Gospel) of Jesus Christ bow before our Savior King.

But in the meantime, we wait. What should we do while we wait? Paul says to “stand firm and keep a strong grip” on the teaching of God’s Word, the Bible.

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15)

Far, far too many Christians are about as knowledgeable with God’s Word as a two-year old child would be with higher math. Could this be why some Christians are ashamed to witness? If so, get in the Word and grow up. Could it be that some Christians will be ashamed before Jesus, that they did not think His Word important enough to study it? If so, then get in the Word and learn about Him.

We also need to be well grounded in God’s Word for other obvious reasons. The world is coming unraveled. If we know His Word, which includes prophecy, we will be more driven to witness. We will be secure in our hearts, while the hearts of others melt from fear. We will know the time is short. We will recognize the numerous signs swarming all around us, practically screaming that the end is near. We will not be drawn in by Satan’s enticements that he throws at us by society’s living standards. We will recognize a lie when we hear it, and we will know the Truth, which cannot fail.

What shall I do while I wait for His return? Stand firm upon the Word of God. Stand firm in the faith and keep a strong grip upon what God says, and thus avoid the pitfalls that others fall into.

What shall I do while I wait for His return? Remember this:

“Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.” (Luke 12:37)

Grant Phillips

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Prior To The Rapture

Truly marvellous how one can miss the clear and simple when their minds are deceived:

Grant Phillips
There is a Scripture passage in 2 Thessalonians that I have mentioned before, but we need to consider again.

Yes, and perhaps even again.

The Church at Thessalonica was very concerned that perhaps they had all missed the Rapture and were in the Tribulation.

This is a false teaching- they thought the resurrection had already occured: but this passage will indeed clearly show when the rapture actually occurs; first, lets look at what Paul has previously said in the first letter:

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Ah, so we Christians will be "alive and remaining" unto this "coming of the Lord" which, in the Greek is the PAROUSIA of the Lord. Simple. No Christian is going anywhere until this PAROUSIA of the Lord. Now let's read what this man quotes, and see where the PAROUSIA occurs, and we will KNOW when the rapture occurs:

The following is the Apostle Paul’s response to them found in 2 Thessalonians chapter two.

I am using the New Living Translation (NLT) in this case because I want to be sure you understand what these verses are saying.

1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him.

2 Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us.

3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction.

4 He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

5 Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you?

6 And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes.

7 For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

8 Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his PAROUSIA <---- RAPTURE OCCURS HERE.

Well, there it is. The PAROUSIA of the Lord kills "the man of lawlessness". Right here is where the rapture occurs. At the PAROUSIA of the Lord- just as Paul previously, clearly taught. Now, as for any of you who may be teaching this false hope, and persist in teaching it though Paul clearly teaches that the rapture occurs at the PAROUSIA and not any time sooner- pay special attention:

10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.

11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth. (2 Thessalonians 2:1-16 NLT)

COME OUT OF CONFUSION

Hi John,

Thank you for your awesome contributitons to this site!

I will post this as a sticky for at least ONE week!

Thank you again for posting on this site and sharing your insights and comments.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Hi John,

Thank you for another post

I hope you don't mind me placing some of your posts in a thread by themselves....

Posted by John Cobb,

God Bless

Steven

We all know that every word of scripture is very important, and meant to instruct us in our walk as we approach God through His covenant with us. But sometimes we read something and we don't immediately understand its importance. There is a lot written about the things that transpire in the book of the Revelation, but there is something important that few retain, and question. John does something twice: it's a very peculiar act, and one which begs our attention:

Re 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Re 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Twice John falls down before the feet of the angel to worship him, and twice John gets the response SEE THOU DO IT NOT: WORSHIP GOD. Have you ever wondered what came over John that one of the "pillars" of the church would do something as such? Have you ever considered that John is doing this, not out of ignorance- but as an example to you? Consider:

The great majority have been taught to understand the events of the great tribulation as being fulfilled by carnal men doing carnal things with carnal results. The wrath of God is often taught to be a "carnal" wrath, but what does the Spirit tell us concerning the wrath of God:

Ps 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

So we see that the wrath of God is accomplished, not carnally, but spiritually- the sending of "evil angels" among the people. And what event occurs in the Revelation that signals the beginning of WOES?

Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Here we see the expulsion of Satan and his angels into the earth; bringing WOE (judgment). Now let's look at what the OT says about the "hosts of heaven" and how the Israelites were prone to worship them. Now, I want to note here that many will regard these "host of heaven" as such as stars and planets- and well they are these things in type and shadow: but if we consider well, we will discover that these carnal "hosts of heaven" called "stars" and "planets" (which word means WANDERING STAR) actually represent the angelic hosts:

De 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Consider here that God is not only speaking of the splendor of the carnal stars and such, but that He is speaking through shadows of these things- toward the final end, when the spiritual host of heaven (angelic beings) would be seen by the nations of the earth- and, in their godlike splendor, that the, seeing these shining ones, might be driven to worship them.

1Ki 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

So we see that the "host of heaven" are ultimately spiritual beings; the carnal "host of heaven" (stars, wandering stars, etc) merely being "shadows" of these TRUE "host of heaven"; the angels.

2Ki 17:16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

Jer 8:2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

We see here that Israel greatly corrupted itself by turning from the WORD OF GOD, and there came a time in which the turned their love from God to these "host of heaven", and they worshipped them, and walked after them, and served them; and it is written then that this was the punishment determined upon them of God:

Ac 7:42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?

We know that Jesus Christ is the TRUE Prophet, He which was spoken of by Moses (Deut 18:15-18); but here we see at the Revelation the coming of a FALSE prophet: "another Jesus", as is shown by John's use of the name MY RISEN LORD which name is the only in scripture with a counted number of 666. This is Satan's "blasphemous words against the Most High" in that he pretends at his coming to be none else than Jesus Christ; this is why it is written of "that Wicked":

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming(parousia) is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders

Make note of these important facts: that Wicked has his own PAROUSIA, just as Jesus Christ has his own PAROUSIA afterward; both of these parousio are said to be "like lightning" (bear in mind that when Jesus said "I saw satan fall like lightning" He is prophesying of this event); also note this importance: that this "parousia of that Wicked" comes with ALL POWER: this is something that cannot be stressed enough, as this is only else used here:

Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

God is not only permitting it, but is specifically sending Satan with all power and all of his angels, and God is allowing Satan to lie about his identity- all in order to manifest before the world who really knows him: who is really known of the WORD OF GOD. For talk is talk, but the walk is the walk, as it were. Thus in other threads I have shown how God has given us His own APPOINTED TIMES AND SEASON through the revelation of the Spirit so that we might know the FALSE JESUS when he comes, and thereby defeat him, and escape the snare of his deception which will ensnare all them not in Jesus Christ.

And then, this will begin to occur on the 10th day of the 10th month, as thrice witnessed and appointed by the eternal testimony of God: and these are none else but the King of Confusion and all his host:

2Ki 25:1 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of confusion came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.
Jer 52:4 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of confusion came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.
Eze 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of confusion set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

Of this seige of Jerusalem (which earthly city is but an earthly picture of the church of Christ), the weapons of this seige will be the lies of the false prophet, in attempt to have the saints to exhalt and worship him as the TRUE prophet (which in their ingorance, most professing Christians will do- not having in their minds the knowledge of the times and seasons the Lord has appointed); thus the apostle Paul admonishes us likewise, warning of that time:

Col 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels

And this is that which he formerly wrote concerning the preaching of this "another Jesus" and the receiving of this "another spirit" (which is none else but the receiving of the mark (of ownership) of the false prophet:

2Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin (a member of the 144,000 "virgins" i.e. faithful remnant) to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

The TRUE Christ will then return some years later, in the 7th month, after all of the professing Christians who "confess Me with their lips but whose hearts are far from me" are gathered out of the body of Christ, to be burned in the fire.

Therefore, whatever you may currently understand: consider what I am saying to you; I am and have been giving you specific timing (and this not of myself but plainly revaled to you through the WORD OF GOD) and so watch the 10th day of the 10th month (this year DEC 23) and in this same day you will see this parousia of that Wicked, like lightning, with all power; and you will witness those that profess Christ but whose hearts are far from him be given over to the worship of this false prophet and his host of heaven.

SEE THOU DO IT NOT