Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Obama’s woman in secret talks with Tehran

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Obama’s woman in secret talks with Tehran

One of US president’s senior advisors is secretly making efforts to establish line of communication with Iran.‬‬

Double talker Obama are holding secret talks with Iran through Valerie Jarrett.

A Chicago lawyer is the key player behind the secret talks between the US and Iran. Yedioth Ahronoth reported Monday. A close friend of Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett is assisting the US government communicate behind the scenes with the representatives of Iran’s supreme leader Ali Khamenei.

Jarret, who was born in the Iranian city of Shiraz, is a senior advisor to US President Barack Obama.

Valerie Jarrett.

Last month, The New York Times reported that the US government is engaged in secret talks with Iran aimed at establishing a direct line of communication once the US presidential elections are over.

The National Security Council’s spokesperson denied there is any agreement between the US and Iran regarding direct talks, but the following day senior government officials confirmed that talks took place though no future meeting was scheduled.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

Iran and the USA has a lot of common interests in regards to the Persian Gulf. Both of them are in need of keep in the The Strait of Hormuz open for sea traffic.

If this small passage is closed, both of them will surfer badly economically.

All export from Iran will be brutally stopped, if there is a war like situation. Also the export of crude oil form Iraq, Kuwait and the UAE will be blocked, with the USA as the great victim.

The USA and Iran share a common enemy. The state of Israel. If the Jewish state attack Iran, both Iran and the USA will suffer.

So Washington surely have a lot talk about with the Ayatollah regime. There have never been a wider gap between the rhetoric of the US politicians, and what they are doing behind the scene.

Matthew 15:7-9
You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
“‘These people honor me with their lips,
 but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain;
 their teachings are but rules taught by men.’

Wikileaks exposed the double games and endless hypocrisy of the Global elite.

This is Biblical. Israel shall be betrayed by all nations. Including the USA.

Written by Ivar
---------------------------------------------------

Britain ready to send warplanes as Iran tensions rise
November 6, 2012

Britain is considering stationing warplanes in the Persian Gulf amid rising tension with Iran over its nuclear program, The Independent has learned.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad keep the United Kingdom on the alert. Oil for billions of pounds are are stake.

The possible deployment of the Eurofighter Typhoons follows talks with the United Arab Emirates to bolster the UK’s presence in the region.

The Al Dhafra airbase, 20 miles south of Abu Dhabi, is being looked at as a possible station for the Typhoons. The base is in use by French Mirage fighter-bombers as well as the U.S. Air Force and is well located for operations in the Gulf.

Source: The Independent

My comment:

The United kingdom is not on standby to protect Israel. The UK is in stand by mode to protect British interests in the Persian gulf.

To get supplies of crude oil out of the Persian gulf is critical not only for Britain. But for all of Europe, and off course for the USA.

If Israel attack Iran, the shipping of oil out of the Persian Gulf will be brought to a stand still. Neither the UK or the USA have strategic reserves of oil beyond 30 days. If the Israel-Iranian conflicts triggers a larger regional war in the Middle East, the entire World economy my collapse. We will se chaos at a lever the World has not seen since the crack on Wall Street in 1929.

Who will be blamed?

Obviously the Jewish people.

Jesus the Messiah has not promised us an easy going, and we approach His second coming. To the radical opposite this age will be known for trouble and betrayals.

Matthew 24:21
For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Luke 21:16
You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death.

If you still stand for the truth: Get ready for a bumpy ride.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible studies # 32: The final battle between right and wrong will take place in Zion
November 6, 2012

Will there be a huge Middle East war before the false peace comes into force? Most likely not. The Zionist state of Israel is already on the brink of surrender.

The Jewish setters are now branded as the obsticle to World peace. By priests and laymen who have waged war against the Word of God.

Many Christians believe that the Gog and Magog war explained in the book of Ezekiel will come before the reign of the Anti-Messiah in Jerusalem.

There are many scriptural reasons to believe that the events will come in the alternate order. That the God and Magog war are the final onslaught on the Jewish state of Israel, after the Jewish people have been fooled and deceived to put their trust in the «false peace».

Lets first take a look at the Word of God, explained by the prophet Ezekiel. Than we will compare the prophetic words of Joel, Zechariah, Ezekiel and the book of Revelation, that have to be in agreement with each other.

The Gog war will take place after the restoration of Israel:

Ezekiel 39: 25.
«Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will now bring Jacob back from captivity and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name.

Ezekiel 39: 26
The Jewish people shall believe that they are living in safety.

They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid. When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will show myself holy through them in the sight of many nations.

The Gog war will take place after 1967, when the Zionist Jews have returned to the Mountains in Zion. And the Jewish state has recovered from many wars.

Ezekiel 38:8
«After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land».

This verse shows that the enemies of Israel shall attack the Jewish people when they believe they are living under the protection of «peace». Today, almost all the road blocs in Judea and Samaria have been removed. After the false peace have been signed, its possible that the security fence also will be removed.

Ezekiel 38:11

You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

There will be a great earthquake.

Ezekiel 38:19
In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

This wrath of God followed by the arrival of the Holiness of God, can only be the events that will bring the return of the Messiah:

Ezekiel 38: 21-23:

I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.‘

Ezekiel 39:11

On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east toward the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog.

This verse explains that the Messiah, the Lion of Judah, will return during the Gog war.

Ezekiel 39: 21

“I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay upon them. From that day forward the house of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God.

The book of Joel, Zechariah, Ezekiel and Revelation by John can not contradict each other. Joel explain why God`s judgment is coming, and that all nations will be judged.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Zechariah, Ezekiel and book of Revelation all speaks of the great Earthquake. There will be a massive Earthquake the day the Messiah returns to Jerusalem, and the final battles between good and evil begins.

Zechariah 14:4-5
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

The Book of Revelation tells about the voice of God that will bring in the rapture, followed by an powerful Earthquake.

Revelation 11:12-14

Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, «Come up here» And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The last battle will be in Zion:

Revelation: 16: 15-17

Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”

Which Temple?

From the Temple Mount. Paul explains that Jesus will enter the Temple and to bring a brutal end to the final anti-Messiah.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-9

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders.

All glory to God, who in our days will do the final separation of the sheep and the goats. In the Messianic age Jesus the Messiah will come and rule the Earth with and iron rod.

And, my last point:

For all who believe in a chronological order in the book of Revelation, please keep in mind that the Gog and Magog war is mentioned after the battle of Armageddon, at the end of the Apocalypse in chapter 20.

Revelation: 20:8
and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nigeria floods displace 2.1 million
November 6, 2012

363 people died over months of flooding across the West African nation and 2.1 million others were displaced.

Two million people in Nigeria are victims of the worst flood in 50 years.

The agency made the announcement Monday as Nigeria’s annual rainy season is coming to an end. The report covered July through the end of October.

The agency said Adamawa and Kogi state suffered the worst casualties, with more than 18,000 people being injured.

Heavy seasonal rains typically cause flooding across Nigeria, as drainage can be poor in areas and people live in floodplains. However, the flooding this year was exacerbated by heavier than normal rains that cause officials in both Nigeria and neighboring Cameroon to open strained dams.

Source: Huffington Post

My comment:

People who do not read their Bible will not understand what is going on.

Jesus has told all men in advance, what will take place just before His second coming.

Matthew 24:7-8

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Matthew 24:21-22

For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

You need to pay attention. If you have rejected to accept Jesus as Lord and God, you are lost. Lost for eternity. You will have to spend forever more in a hot place where there is no exit.

Repent, or perish.

Written by Ivar

------------------------------------------------------

The Black Madonna and her son in Angola bewitched the Pope
November 6, 2012

The Catholic Church claims gospel writer Luke painted her. She is venerated in Poland, in Haiti and within Voodoo. The late Pope bowed down to her son in Angola.

The late Pope bowed down to a Black copy of “Jesus” in Angola in 1992. Soon after, his life was only sickness and sufferings.

One of the readers of this blog, challenged me to write an article about the witches in the service of the Pope.

Rather: This relationship in the occult realm is the opposite. The Pontiffs are in the service of the witches.

In Poland she is named “Our Lady of Czestochowa”.

The Roman Catholic Church says the original image was discovered by some monks in the city of Nazareth, and first brought to Constantinople. The myth is that the gospel writer Luke painted her.

Here is a video-link to the official Catholic version of history:

We can not completely rule out that Luke might have been color blind.

But who can not see the difference between black and white?

“Our Lady of Czestochowa” and her black child. She has two cuts in her face.

The Polish version, and the Haitian lookalike. One is a copy. The other the original. The two cuts in their faces, exposes the truth.

The Black Madonna of Haiti is Erzulie Dantor, a lady of African origin. She was a witch.

Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal.

The present Pope praying to the lady of Fatima.

The Jewish Mother of Jesus could not have been like a chameleon, changing her colors like the Vatican claim. Either she was white, or she was black.

Since the Catholic Church has both black and white copies of the Jewish mother of Jesus, we can conclude that someone has bewitched the Papal system. And since the Black Madonna looks like an African, she was quite surely: An African.

Through the ages, many black people in Africa has indulged them selves in venerating, adoring and worshiping Voodoo witches.

When the Western Africans were transported as slaves across the Atlantic, they took their Voodoo religion with them. In the Voodoo heartland of Haiti, the Catholic’s have another version of the origin of the Lady of Czestochowa. The image is not from Jerusalem. The image was “discovered” in 1802 on Haiti by Catholic monks of Polish origin, and taken to Poland.

Not only on Haiti, but in the whole region, the first Catholic converts from Voodoo venerated the Black Madonna as “Santa Barbara Africana”. Her origin is marked by two cuts on the left side of her face.

The Haitian “Lady” of African origin. St. Barbara Africana. She has two cuts in her face.

This is an Cuban image of the African Madonna.The two cuts on her face are the same.

What is the explanation behind these two cuts in face of these ladies?

The backstory to the painting in Voodoo lore is of a mother fiercely protective of the daughter (not son) she carries. She loves knives and received the facial scars fighting with her sister Erzulie Freda. The scars are a sign of Dantor’s strength: She is wounded but keeps going.

Erzulie Dantor. Anonymous artist (Jacmel, Haiti) Papier Maché.

The story goes that she is the pagan goddess “Erzulie Dantor”, who the local Papal system claim converted to Catholicism. She was a witch that originated from the African state of Benin. The name of the ancient African nations was “Dahomey”. This statehood was founded in the seventeenth century, and survived until 1894. From 1894 until 1960 Dahomey was a part of French West Africa.

Erzulie Dantor, the Black Madonna and her child as portrayed by the New Age movement. Look at the circle in her face. The cut of Voodoo.

Erzulie Dantor as a Haitian Voodoo doll. She holds her child in one hand, and not a Bible in the other. The lady that loves knife’s…

It is quite logic, that the Catholics in France brought with them home the Black Madonna from Africa. Do not forget that Haiti also was a French colony. Take a look at the black “Lady” from the French city of Guingamp.

The Black Lady of Guingamp in France also has a black “son”, wearing the same dress as the woman.

Another “Lady” Madonna from France, obviously brought from Africa.

Romanesque Madonna of Chastreix, Puy-de-Dome, France.

And a Black Catholic Madonna hosted in Paris it self.

Our Lady of the Good Death (Notre Dame de la Bonne Mort). She is originally from Bahia in Brazil.

There are 29 Black Madonnas in different Roman Catholic Churches, just in France.

The Black Madonna of Haiti and Dahomey also has a copy-cat sister in the City of Barcelona in Spain. Her name is our “Lady of Monserrate”.

Interestingly enough, Rome claim that also the statue of the Black Virgin of Montserrat was carved by Gospel writer Luke around 50 AD and brought to Spain. We are told by the Vatican, that not only was Luke a good painter, supposed to have painted “Our Lady of Czestochowa”. He also made statues. The challenge is that this statue went missing during Muslim rule in Spain. It was supposedly rediscovered by the Roman Catholics around 880 AD in a cave in Spain.

Who is ready to believe all this non sense?

And I tell you, this paganism presented as “Christianity”, gets even more spicy…

The black “Jesus”, venerated and lifted on the shoulders of Mexicans.

The Catholic Black Madonna do have a Son. He is also black. But her son do not seek refuge in Israel, or is worshiped in the Middle East. One of the black sons are located in Mexico. There he is worshiped as “The Lord of Esquipulas”

The late Polish Pope visited the image of the Black Madonna in Poland:

The Pope visited the image of Lady of Czestochowa.

One of her black sons is located in Angola. The late Pope John Paul II paid him a visit in June 1992. This picture is published on page 222, on Reader’s Digest’s complete biography of the Polish Pope. ISBN 0-7621-0657-3.

This late Pope was deceived, and died under tragic circumstances.

And what should have made all Catholics shake their head in horror:

The Pope bowed his head and worshiped the “black Messiah” of Angola.

First published: July 17th 2010.

Written by Ivar

==============================================

Daily bread from the life of Y´eshua
November 6, 2012

John 1:26-27

“I baptize in water,” John replied, “but among you stands one you do not know. He is the one who comes after me, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.”

Jesus was baptized with full immersion by John in the river of Jordan. When John was questioned if he was the Messiah or a prophet, John said that the Jews already had the Messiah among them. One they did not know. The Messiah have always «been». He did not «become» the day He took on flesh, born by a Jewish virgin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven