Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David: "question to all"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/david115.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

David (5 Nov 2012)
"question to all"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doves,

1.In Matthew 24, Jesus is answering a question asked by his disciples, referring to the "end of the age".

2.The day of the Lord is not touched on in that chapter until verse 38, and in the next chapter 25:31ff.

A.Would this not mean, that believers(disciples) would face all of the other events in this chapter including the abomination of desolation and the fifth seal persecution, before the rapture occurs?
B. could it not also be inferred that we may possibly be in the events of the "end of the Age", but that the "day of the Lord" from which we are rescued is still at some time in the future?

I ask this seriously, as I have not heard a "pre-trib" person explain this satisfactorily, But neither can I deny the evidence of a rapture, which is our "blessed hope". It is quite obvious from the wording in Matthew 24, that "Disciples" will witness the Abomination of desolation. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 seems to confirm this, saying that the "Gathering" is preceded by the "rebellion" , and the Man of Lawlessness is revealed, declaring himself God in the temple (abomination of desolation).

To put the question differently; what if the "end of the Age", and the "day of the Lord" are describing two different sets of events, and should not be equated or grouped together in the final seven year period?

Thank you for your consideration
David

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: David: "question to all"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/kml116.htm

KML (6 Nov 2012)
"RE: David " question to all""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dave and Doves
I read here many times and in other sites that believers look upon Trumpets as the high watch date for the Rapture of the church. I know that our Lord has fulfilled the first four Feasts and He will fulfill the last Three. These last Three are not inclusive for the church. I see these Last Three " Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles" being fulfilled at our Lords SECOND coming.

1. Trumpets: When He comes in Power and great glory as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The trumpet herolds the coming King.

2. Atonement: When the children of Israel receive the blinders removed, and they fall down and mourn and recognize our Lord as the Messiah.

3. Tabernacles: When Jesus sets up His Kingdom here upon the earth for the 1000 yr rest, and all the world tabernacles with Him.

Matt 24:2-26 = Last days
Matt 24:27 = Second Coming
Matt 24:32-34= Last days
Matt 24:36 = After the 1000 yr reign, not speaking of the catching away as most think. ( New Heaven and Earth )
Matt 24:35= After the 1000 yr reign of Christ
Matt 24:28= Armageddon Rev 16:14,16 Rev 19:17,18
Matt 24:40-41 = Tribulation Rev 16:14,16 ( the kings of the earth, AND the [whole world], and gathered them to Armageddon.
Matt 24:39-51 = Second Coming (Rev 16:15) Behold I come as a thief. ( I Thess 5:2 ) For you yourselves know perfectly that "The Day of the Lord so comes as a thief " 4) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness that That Day should overtake you as a thief.

9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath. ( Rapture) Rev 4:1

I Thess 3:13 To the END he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with ALL his saints.

I Thess 5:1
But of the TIMES and SEASONS, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

Matt 25: 1-30= Second coming , Millennium
Matt 25:31-46= Second coming

Matt 24:15 Tribulation, Last Days Mid Tribulation, " who will see this abomination? None other than the Jewish Priests of the Tribulation Temple. The Church is in Heaven !

Christians are The Temple of God ! Christ dwells in us. From the resurrection of Christ there IS no need for a literal temple. God said " I do not dwell in structures made with hands". Man was not made by the hands of men, but Rather, by our Creator. The Most Holy Place in the Jewish temple housed the Mercy seat.

No where in the Bible will you find the words "Holy of Holies" it just isn't there! KJV

In the Old Testament God refers to Himself as a terrible God. The New Testament He refers to Himself as a God of Mercy.

JUDE writes to us ( the beloved, the called, and the Kept) under the compelling of the Holy Spirit, to write that which he had not first intended, that; being, The Gospel. Jude wrote to us MERCY, and Peace, and Love be multiplied unto us.

He exorts us to "Contend For The Faith". The First thing Jesus said to the disciples after he sat down on the Mount of Olives in Matt 24:4 (and is also the First place he will set His Feet at His second coming) was "Take heed that no man deceive you".

Jude's Book is placed right before the Revealing of our Lord ( Revelation)
Why?

I believe it is a Last Minute warning for us before our catching away. Jesus our Lord also gives the message to the 7 churches as a last minute warning, before we are Raptured out in Rev 4:1.
Jude gives us the history and a walk through the Bible as examples for us, to remind us of how God has delt with the wicked, and also saved the righteous from His wrath. God will never act unless He first reveal it to his His prophets, and also a message to us the church, [before] The DAY of The Lord comes.

The END of The Age is when Jesus comes to rule and reign Himself along with you and I as glorified saints. A new age of PEACE will be ushered in with His reign.

I Corinthians 15: 24-28 Then comes the END when He [shall have] delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he [shall have] put down [all] Rule and [all] Authority and Power. ( After the Millennium) because Lucifer is loosed just before the end of the Millennium for a season, to perge out the rebels. Then he is cast into the lake of fire along with the rebels.
I Corintheans 6:2,3 ( Second Coming, Millennium) Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world ? 3) know ye not that ye shall judge angels ?

I hope this has helped
God Bless You
KML

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: David: "question to all"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/erich116.htm

Eric Henry (6 Nov 2012)
"RE: David (5 Nov 2012) "question to all""

RE: David (5 Nov 2012) "question to all"

David,

This is what I have learned recently about Matthew 24, and I pray that it is helpful to you.

1) Jesus statement refers to the destruction of the temple (70AD), Matt 24:1-2.

2) Disciples question has two parts, but they lump them together into one statement, Matt 24:3.

a) When will this happen? (70AD)

b) What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? (1947 to now)

3) Jesus response, in context, is to the Jews (those that will “see” these events) and to the Church (Holy Spirit filled: what events they will “see” , and deals with the disciples misunderstanding of the subject, and that they should be looking for Signs (plural).

4) Prequel to those that follow Jesus (Matt 24:4-14), and covers all the events they will see until they are “saved” at the end of the age. Jesus will cover what “saved” means latter.

5) Most important sign (this is not sequential) to the “Jews” (Matt 24:15-25), desolation (not destruction) of the Temple from Daniel (Old Testament) which is clearly the midpoint of Jacobs Trouble (for the Jews). It is a call to “All” who read this (This is a Prophecy from Jesus to The Jews in Judea and not the Church), to escape the Great Tribulation that is about to come upon them. At this point everyone will know when (exact timing) Jesus will return as King of Kings.

6) The final (The End) sign of the end of this age (Matt 24:26-30), people will be looking for Jesus, but he has not yet arrived, and when He does, no one will be able to miss it, and should already know the exact moment when this will happen.

7) The Bride in heave gathering together to come down with her King (Matt 24:31). Please notice that the Bride is in heaven and not gathered from the earth, with a trumpet call, but not with a shout. It had never occurred to me that after at least seven years with the Lord in Heaven the Bride would need to be gathered together, which suggests that even then the Lord will have jobs for us.

The Great Sign (the beginning sign) of the end of the age, The Nation of Israel (Matt 24:32-35).

9) A warning to keep watch (Matt 24:36-39), and specifically warns that it will appear calm until it all falls apart. Notice that the signs Jesus gave are not sequential, but in order of importance to the Jews that have been left behind. Also, note that rebirth of Israel and the following signs are specifically detached from Daniels timeline with a warning that no one knows the day or hour, but Daniel’s prophecy is very specific about the exact day the Lord will return.

10) The Rapture (Matt 24:40-41) is a “sign” for the end of the age, but notice that is “NOT” from the perspective of the Church! This is what an unsaved world will “see” as the Church is called to the wedding feast.

11) Warning to Watch! (Matt 24:42-47) Jesus wants everyone to come to Him, so he pleads with us to heed His call, and not be left behind.

12) Warning to disobedient “servants” (Matt 24:48-51). Get your heart right with Jesus now, do not lose your First Love, for the last “sign” given by Jesus will be those left behind weeping and gnashing their teeth, knowing what is come.

I pray I did my best to give what I have received,

Eric Henry

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL