Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Randy: "What IF......all of our Rapture Hopes for Rosh Hashanah 2012........Pointed to THIS YEAR fo

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy113-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Randy (3 Nov 2012)
"What IF......all of our Rapture Hopes for Rosh Hashanah 2012........Pointed to THIS YEAR for the Rapture and NOT Rosh Hashanah itself????"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What IF......all of our Rapture Hopes for Rosh Hashanah 2012........Pointed to THIS YEAR for the Rapture and NOT Rosh Hashanah itself????

Hmmmmm............

Rosh Hashanah is the day of the Jewish New Year. The current year of the Jewish calendar (16 September 2012 to 4 September 2013) is 5773.

WHAT IF......... ALL OF US WHO WERE LOOKING AT ROSH HASHANAH 2012 AS "THE DAY" OF THE RAPTURE,

INSTEAD........WHAT IF THE "SIGNS" WERE TELLING US THAT ....

"THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE RAPTURE.........NOT "THE DAY" FOR THE RAPTURE??

I know....I know.......... am I just trying to put square pegs in round holes?? (One of my FAVORITE PASTIMES when looking for signs of the Rapture!! lol..)

Many of you know I went way out on a limb and even had a website........ that was speculating that Rosh Hashanah 2012 was potentially THE DAY for the Rapture.

So again, what if Rosh Hashanah 2012 was instead the beginning of THE YEAR for the Rapture....not "the" day ???

As I've said in recent posts...... look at the News Cycle over the next 30-60-90-120 days....and what lies right in front of us:

1) The US Elections.... (I think an Obama wind advances God's End Times agenda better than a Romney win)
2) Shortly after the elections, ISRAEL MUST DECIDE Exactly WHEN to go after Iran....BECAUSE THEY MUST!!
AND THEN...

3) ALL THE DOMINOs are all lined up, just waiting for the Rapture to knock them all down.....ie, The US Fiscal Cliff and our precarious financial position.....and Europe.....and China.......

Hey....If Obama wins, we know EXACLTY what lies ahead for NO ACTION to keep the US Economy from falling off the cliff. (Not to mention his gay rights agenda, his Muslim advancement agenda, NO positive interaction with congress to actually GET ANYTHING DONE working together!!!...etc, etc,.....)

Add to that, Israel will go after Iran...with or without the help of the US. ......by spring, 2013!!!

And then...... will God step in to miraculously protect Israel when all the bombs start being hurled back and forth...

And around the same time...... The Rapture happens and ALL the dominos fall?????

ONE
TWO
THREE...... RAPTURE!! IN JEWISH YEAR 5773.....

ONE - THE US ELECTIONS - OBAMA WINS.....?
TWO - ISRAEL GOES AFTER IRAN --------TICK TOCK.......BOOM!!
and
THREE - THE RAPTURE, as God steps in to protect Israel.....and then all the dominos start to fall.

That 's my thought for the day...

Tick tock....SOON????

YFIC,
Randy

PS......as I drive to work every day.....and I still see that billboard that says "Rapture Air" on it (for those who don't know the story, it's an air conditioning company...and the T is a CROSS. It's been there in my face for around 9 months now....and its partly because of that sign that I came to create a website pointing to Rosh Hashanah 2012 as "the" date for the Rapture. PLUS all the OTHER "coincidences" if you remember.......)

So, every day, I still see this billboard/sign....and ask God...."Lord......please don't let this sign be just ANOTHER in the long list of the "coincidences" that were pointing ME to tell others that Rosh Hashanah 2012 was "the " date for the Rapture.

And my prayer again today was...."Lord, what would YOU have ME do for you......now.....now that Rosh Hashanah 2012 has come.....and GONE?????"

And as I drove on to work today, it came to me that MAYBE........just MAYBE.......we were ALL RIGHT about the signs POINTING TO Rosh Hashanah 2012.

BUT.........

The signs were pointing to Rosh Hashanah 2012....as THE YEAR......THE YEAR!! ......... for the Rapture....and NOT the DAY OF the Rapture???

OH..could it be????????

PPS....... I can't imagine us all still being here in another year. NOT with ALL that is pending in the next 120 days!! (Yet, I know that IS possible!!))

But with Israel FINALLY......FINALLY........FINALLY...... having to come to grips with the necessity of STOPPING IRAN with a pre-emptive strike...... THAT CLOCK IS TICKING!! Netenyahu told the world at the UN meeting just 6 weeks ago that the DEADLINE...the RED LINE was SOON!!

And now, news reports are that Iran WILL HAVE ENOUGH Nucelar material for their first bomb by the ..
END OF SPRING, 2013!!

I dunno....... but, ALL OF SUDDEN....THIS MORNING.....I AM MORE HOPEFUL ABOUT THE NEARNESS OF THE RAPTURE THAN I'VE BEEN SINCE THE FALL FEASTS....CAME....AND WENT.... !!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Randy: "What IF......all of our Rapture Hopes for Rosh Hashanah 2012........Pointed to THIS YEA

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy113-3.htm

Randy (3 Nov 2012)
"I am EXCITED and EMPOWERED with my other post today!!! Is Jewish Year 5773 (which BEGAN on Rosh Hashanah 2012) "THE YEAR" of the Rapture?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to read my other post today......

But I just HAD to add this...

1) I continue to believe ALL the coincidences that led me to say "2012 Rosh Hashanah" was "the day" of the Rapture cannot simply be JUST coincidences !!

and

2) THIS MORNING......to be led to believe we were NOT wrong about the signs......but that we were ONLY WRONG about the meaning of the signs pointing to Rosh Hashanah 2012.....

That the NEW JEWISH NEW YEAR of 5773,

whch STARTED ON Rosh Hashanah 2012....and runs until Rosh Hashanah 2013.....IS.......(could be?) the ..

YEAR OF THE RAPTURE..

I haven't been this excited since Rosh Hashanah 2012 came and went this past September. !!

OH...could it be....that the signs that pointed to Rosh Hashanah 2012 MEANT that the Jewish Year 5773 which STARTED on Sept 16, 2012----- Rosh Hashanah 2012---- began THE YEAR OF THE RAPTURE???

Sept 2012......to Sept 2013.

TIck Tock.... I HOPE SO....

YFIC,
Randy

PS..... If NO Rapture in the next year....and we're still here .... then.... I'm just NUTS!! And I will need to QUIT Watching with such abondoned enthusiasm.....

However...... I am MORE excited about working thru the challenges of THIS life, if I have the HOPE OF THE RAPTURE ....

RIGHT IN FRONT ME !! (or again...maybe I'm just nuts....and wrapped up too tightly in all of this End Times stuff!!)

I'm betting on....
ONE - Obama wins
TWO - Israel attacks Iran by early 2013....
THREE------ the RAPTURE...and all the dominos that are all lined up..................begin to fall !!

Let's hope so!!

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Randy: "What IF......all of our Rapture Hopes for Rosh Hashanah 2012........Pointed to THIS YEA

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/randy113-4.htm

Randy (3 Nov 2012)
"Proverbs 25: 2 - It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of the kings..( Believers? ) "

PROVERBS 25: 2

25 These are more proverbs of Solomon, compiled by the men of Hezekiah king of Judah:
2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter;
to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

My Comment:
I am NO king.......
I am still a sinner.....at best I may be a "humble servant." Doing the best I can do...... but SAVED BY GRACE....and GRACE ALONE...NOT by ANYTHING I can do for myself!!!!!

But.....God HAS CERTAINLY concealed the matters of these End Times, yes?

He has concealed the "day" of the Rapture........ Certainly, MOST of the world is NOT Watching at ALL!! Even Christians mostly have their head in the sand!!

But, at the very least, we Christians who ARE WATCHING.....WE KNOW we are "in the SEASON" of the Return of Jesus Christ!!!

And, we are doing our "collective best" to search out the matter....NO DOUBT about THAT!!!!

...Using sights like Five Doves to share our ideas.

I am reminded of what Paul said in I Thesalonians 5: 1-11:
5 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Well....well..... are we not in fact ENCOURAGING one another in these LAST of the Last Days???

And searching things out as well??

Thank you John Tng for THIS website where we can share, together!!

Thank you God......for those who share here as well. Are we then, Kings? Or just simply "Believers?"

Call me whatever you wish.......I will be a "Watchman on the Wall" ..... until the day Jesus Christ comes for us!!!!

I could NOT walk away from my belief that His Return is near......NO MATTER WHAT!!!

TICK TOCK..

YFIC,

Randy

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL