Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nibiru, Sinkholes and Scare Talk

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/rose13.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Nibiru, Sinkholes and Scare Talk

By Pete Rose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have long questioned whether there really was a rogue planet called Nibiru, AKA Planet X. In the past with what little I heard about it, I thought of it mostly as a hoax. However, there is much more recent information coming available about it, and I find myself thinking it may be real.

Some are saying it is a brown dwarf star, one which has attracted enough material to become hot but is not yet hot enough to ignite the fusion fire that powers a star. It is said to be somewhat bigger than Jupiter and has a mass of about 1000 Earths. One account says it is coming from below the ecliptic, the plane of the planetary orbits at about a 40 degree angle. It is to pass through it somewhere out beyond Mars' orbit, loop around the sun and pass within around 20 million miles of Earth as it heads back where it came from. It is believed that the orbit extends beyond the solar system into interstellar space, and that it returns to the solar system about every 3600 years, the length of the long count Mayan calendar.

Another group of scientists claim Nibiru is actually the planet Neptune in an unstable orbit that will bring it closest to the sun on December 21, 2012 and swinging back out within a few million miles of Earth. I think this theory highly unlikely. Still others say there is no such thing as Nibiru.

Proponents say the presence of Nibiru is causing the current increase in earthquakes. These earthquakes will increase in the frequency and intensity as indicated by Jesus in Matthew 24, and as told in the book of Revelation. A pair of earthquakes under the Indian Ocean back in April of this year could be part of this. The magnitude 8.6 and 8.2 quakes, the strongest strike-slip (sideways movement) quakes ever recorded, triggered strong aftershocks all around the world for six days afterward and left a complex pattern of faults over a large area of the ocean floor from the epicenter westward.

This fits in with the signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse (Matthew 24 and Luke 17) as do the wild weather and droughts that have been plaguing the planet in recent years.

Nibiru might also be responsible for the current sinkhole crisis in Assumption Parish in Louisiana where an ever-growing sinkhole has opened up along Bayou Corne, an inland waterway. At latest word the hole was some 550 feet across, still expanding, filled with water with methane and oil bubbling up from below, and the ground all around sinking day by day. Methane is also bubbling up in many other places and coming up people's wells, in some cases miles away from the hole. Authorities fear something, possibly the Indian Ocean quakes, may have opened fissures into reservoirs of methane and oil, and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Also of concern, a crack along the edge of the sinkhole has now extended into an area where 1.5 million barrels of liquid butane are stored. If that starts leaking, big trouble. Some are saying it could cause an explosion with the force of 100 or more Hiroshima bombs. Personally I believe such fears to be greatly exaggerated. For more information do a lookup for Bayou Corne sinkhole.

Proponents of Nibiru also say as it draws near to the sun, magnetic interactions with the sun will cause a great increase in solar activity, flares, coronal mass ejections and the like, which will cause magnetic storms on Earth with the capacity to knock out the power grid. This could also cause worldwide auroras to be seen, fitting in with signs in the heavens Jesus predicted. Radiation from these flares could also adversely affect the health of millions.

If Nibiru is real, the earthquakes, solar eruptions and other effects are only going to get worse as it approaches Earth. And this could be the cause of the earthquakes predicted in the book of Revelation, as the after effects and instability created by the gravitational pull of Nibiru cause the quakes to continue even after it is gone.

Some are predicting tsunamis up to three miles high, though I consider that to be highly exaggerated. Maps have been presented showing the USA cut in two by varying amounts of flooding all the way to the Great Lakes, and coastlands flooded for hundreds of miles inland. If Nibiru is fact, this would explain why the military are evacuating coastal bases and moving inland. Tsunamis are commonly the result of undersea earthquakes, and fit in with Jesus' prediction of the seas roaring and mens' hearts failing them for fear (Luke 21:25).

Interestingly, a crop circle formation that appeared in a grain field in Avebury Manor, England in 2008, shows the planetary alignments for December 21, 2012, the day Nibiru is supposed to be nearest the sun, and visible to the naked eye . It also contains a graphic representing Nibiru and two of its planets. Another in Italy purports to show the same thing. These appear to be a genuine crop circles, not fakes created with boards and trampling down grain or whatever. Real crop circles are created in a matter of seconds, and the imagery is razor sharp and precise when viewed from the air. Not so with imitations. Looks like somebody knows more than we do. Much more on Nibiru, including various conflicting information, is available on the Internet, just do a search for Nibiru.

It is reported that the ruling elite who are calling the shots in banking and politics from behind the scenes, have built underground bunkers and underground cities and are all disappearing into them to ride out the coming storms, or nuclear warfare as some believe. Evidently they believe Nibiru is coming, or something disastrous is about to happen. I have news for them. If they're planning on riding out the tribulation underground, they've got a very long seven years or more to stay there. Some questions--have they got enough supplies to last them that long? How do they plan to keep their underground digs running when the power grid goes down? Do they have generators enough to keep everything running, and enough fuel to last them seven years or longer? Do they have spare parts to repair the generators if they break down? Even if they have all of these I doubt their underground accommodations will survive the intense earthquakes predicted in the book of Revelation. Even if they do survive it will only be to stand in the sheep and goats judgment and hear Jesus pronounce their doom into everlasting fire reserved for the devil and his angels.

We do know this about the tribulation period-it is going to be a time of unprecedented disasters. Earthquakes, possibly triggered by the gravitational pull of Nibiru. Famines, likely from crop failures due to drought, floods, genetic pollution from frankencrops, and other disasters (Matthew 24). Asteroids and/or other objects from space falling on the earth, possibly dragged along by Nibiru (Revelation chapter . Storms, such as Hurricane Sandy, as I write, stretching from North Carolina to Massachusetts to Ohio, causing record flooding along the East Coast and a blizzard inland (Luke 21:25). Massive changes in the topography of the Earth - Mountains flattened, Jerusalem lifted up (Zechariah 14:10, Isaiah 40:4). Two thirds or more of the earth's population wiped out (Zechariah 13:7- . Terrible wars. Plagues, some descriptive of the effects of nuclear warfare (Revelation 9;1-11, 16:1-11, Zechariah 14:12). A despotic government run by Satan himself in a body of flesh, forcing all to take a mark (microchip?) without which no one will be able to participate in any kind of monetary transaction, and which will doom anyone taking it to eternity in the lake of fire (Revelation 13:16-18, 14:9-10). Finally, it will end in the sheep and goats judgment, where only those who have shown allegiance to Jesus will be allowed into the Kingdom, and the rest sent into to everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:31-46). And all this will happen with or without Nibiru.

You don't want to be here when all this happens. And you don't have to. Jesus promises in Revelation 3:10 to those who are faithful to Him: "Because you have kept the word of my perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth."(N.A.S.)

Those who dwell upon the earth are those who were left behind when Jesus personally evacuated all the saints in the rapture. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 says, For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15] for this we say to you by the word of the Lord that those who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord shall not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16] For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first, 17] Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18] Therefore comfort one another with these words. (N.A.S.) Those who have rejected Jesus will be left behind to go through this terrible time of trial and either be killed or having received strong delusion from the Lord for their willful rejection, to receive the mark and worship the antichrist to their own judgment and condemnation (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).

This is serious business. The signs of the oncoming tribulation period are going off like popcorn in a hot kettle, and increasing exponentially every day You have no assurance of tomorrow. If you die without Jesus, hell will be your home until you stand before God at the Great White Throne judgment, only to be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. God doesn't lie, and neither does His written word. If you don't think hell is real, read Luke 16:19-31. This contains a very graphic word picture of hell, from Jesus Himself. And Jesus doesn't lie.

It doesn't have to be this way. Jesus has already done everything necessary to secure a place in heaven for you with Him forever, if only you will turn away from your sins and invite Him into your life, to be your Lord and Savior. You are the pearl of great price to Jesus-He loves you so much He gave His all, His life on the cross, a horrible death, to pay for your sins, and rose again to buy your place in Heaven with Him. Why not come to Him now, while there's still time?

Email wvhillbilly737@suddenlink.net

Links:

http://www.nature.com/news/unusual-indian-ocean-earthquakes-hint-at-tectonic-breakup-1.11487

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2012/10/east-coast-military-bases-being-evacuated-under-cover-of-darkness-confirmed-by-inside-sources-2448084.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LKrC66xJI Crop circles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_RISeobyNg&feature=endscreen&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX0OzQPYg1w&feature=related

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out