Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To the church- I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works

Warning- Sharp words for the church-

Rev. 1: 16 A sharp sword come out of his mouth...

I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works

English Standard Version (©2001)
Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works,

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Behold, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

New International Version (©1984)
So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Therefore, I will throw her on a bed of suffering, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they repent and turn away from her evil deeds.

International Standard Version (©2008)
Look! I am going to strike her with illness. Those who commit adultery with her will also suffer greatly, unless they repent from acting like her.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
“Behold, I shall cast her into a coffin, and those who commit adultery with her into great suffering, unless they repent of their deeds.”

Revelation 2:22

http://bible.cc/revelation/2-22.htm

Which of the 7 churches is this?

Why is God so angry at her?

I will strike her children dead. 'And I will kill her children with pestilence, And I will kill her children with death
http://bible.cc/revelation/2-23.htm

Revelation 2:5 Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

fair use for information and discussion

God's refining furnace Ezek. 22
Deut. 28

Re: To the church- I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works

A Different Gospel, by D.R. McConnell

A bold and revealing look at the biblical and historical basis of the Word of Faith movement. Every Christian should read this book in order to be aware of the dangerous implications of the widespread and cultic word of Faith movement ...

I came out ot the Faith Teaching over 20 years ago, it is a doctrine of demones.

Re: To the church- I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works

I read a book on what satenist believe,

you can have whatever you want /// Faith teaching you can have whatever you say.

have faith in your fatih == faith teaching same

you are equal to god = faith teaching = same

Thats when I understood it is a doctrine of demons.

It came to my church and I recognised it by the scripture they love to quote, I know it through and through because i was one of them.

But I left the faith teaching, Ruth left Moab.

Can we hang on the Jesus with one hand, and the devil with the other, oh best beloved, and make it across the finish line?

There is 2 kinds of adultery, spiritual and sexual.

Charity told us, when she and i were both at RITA board, she went to heaven.

Most of the church missed the rapture,

They were mad at God...

If you miss teh rapturte, dont be mad at God,
dont take the mark and

you get a second chance to pass over the finish line
dont deny Christ.

Best to repent and make it over the finish line on the first chance.

psm 51,
psm 139: 23-24
Neh. 1 Dan. 9

My nation has sinned, my church has sinned, my family has sinned, my people have sinned, I have sinned. Return us Lord to the bible, the only light around. Lead us and guide us I pray. Help us to repent. Bring the wicked man to repentance, teh child abuser and sdulter. Bring the prodigal son home to you. Send him through teh fire and burn his feet but bring him back to you. Turn our heart to you Lord. Is anything to hard for you to do? Let those in America see your face and turn us back to you. Turn us Lord, turn us badck to you.

Is anything too hard, my Lord, for you to do?

Quote- Rev. 2: 22

Which of the 7 churches is this? ( that he is speaking to, so sharply?)

Thyatira

"To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze." Rev. 2: 18

The visions of your prophets were false and worthless; they did not expose your sin to ward off your captivity. The oracles they gave you were false and misleading.

Lamentations 2:14

But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.

Micah 3:8

http://bible.cc/lamentations/2-14.htm

fair use for information and discussion purposes

from above link- fair use

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
They have not discovered thine iniquity - They did not reprove for sin, they flattered them in their transgressions; and instead of turning away thy captivity, by turning thee from thy sins, they have pretended visions of good in thy favor, and false burdens for thy enemies.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee,.... Not the prophets of the Lord; but false prophets, as the Targum; which were of the people's choosing, and were acceptable to them; prophets after their own hearts, because they prophesied smooth things, such as they liked; though in the issue they proved "vain" and "foolish", idle stories, impertinent talk, the fictions of their own brains; and yet they pretended to have visions of them from the Lord...

They did not reprove for sin,

they prophesied smooth things, such as they liked...

bump-