Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mail bag : Dear Esther:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Oct 29, 2012

Dear Esther,

I just want to tell you thank you for the reply that you gave Rosie today on her question about salvation for our loved ones. I have been dealing with a very similar situation and what you said hit the nail on the head. I have been struggling so with all of it, that it was consuming my day and pretty much all of my thoughts. I have been praying and praying and know that is what I am suppose to do but the “letting go part” was my problem. I feel a sense of peace about it now and after reading your reply to Rosie...I know you were speaking to me, also…I feel it even more. I love this new addition to the Rapture Ready website. Thank you for your insight and very, very good advice. God bless you as you continue this ministry. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Beccy Kramer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Beccy,

Thank you for your very kind words. I am so happy to hear this ministry is a blessing to you and that you are finding some closure with an issue so many believers struggle with at one time or another. As long as we keep the Lord in the forefront of our hearts and minds through prayer and regularly study His Word -- we will have a type of peace and security that only the Lord can provide. He is truly our hope and refuge. Trust that His purposes will prevail for your loved ones.

God bless you Beccy!

Esther

“I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen
your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!” (Psalm 27:13-14)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Esther,

I love the Lord Jesus with all my heart however I struggle to the point of not believing in the Rapture, the Second Coming of Christ and the resurrection of the saints. It’s a hope too good to be true. I do not know how to get past the doubt I have. I've begged Jesus to increase my faith that I do not doubt but I continue to do so. Esther, I so want to believe in those promises but it is so science fiction, just too good to be true.

Thanks and God bless!

Alana

Dear Alana,

Considering the world we live in, it is no surprise that you struggle and think that the promises of God might be a science fiction anthology too good to be true. We are constantly bombarded with anti-God messages all designed by the devil to whittle away at our faith. Unless we stay in the Word of God, the enemies of God can lessen the faith of even the strongest believer.

The world in general will accept any number of outlandish ideas as long as they don’t pertain to the truths about Christ. If you want to think of God as related to science fiction, go ahead and think of him as an extraterrestrial. But think of him as the ultimate ET. He is definitely outside of this world and lives outside of time! The greatest science fiction saga can’t come close to portraying the awesome powers or storylines of Jesus Christ, the Creator of the universe.

Remember what happened to Thomas and Peter, and they actually walked with Jesus in the flesh! Doubt and denial are nothing new. Because we are living in a spiritual battlefield where the God of the Bible is consistently made out to be a fictitious character we must check and protect our faith daily. I believe that is why the apostle Paul urged all believers to take on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 5:10-17). Please study those verses. Say them aloud until they become a part of you.

Alana, the Lord loves you more than anyone else could possibly ever love you. He would never lie to you. He died a gruesome death for you. He took all your sins upon Himself so you can be free for all eternity. Do you think He would go through all of that and then not follow through on His future promises? He promises all believers eternal life in a place so amazing that is beyond our comprehension, with immortal bodies free of pain and disease. He left this earth to go and prepare that place for us. Jesus said He would come again and the apostle John recorded those words in the Bible (John 14:1-3).

He is coming back soon to take us home in the Rapture. We will be with Him in heaven for seven-years while He pours out His wrath during the Tribulation. At the very end of the Tribulation we will return with Him. He promises to literally rule and reign on a rejuvenated Planet Earth and we will reign and rule with Him. All those coming events are recorded in the Bible. The Lord left us the Bible so we can know some of His plans for us and be reassured that He is who he says He is.

Please study carefully the Scriptures in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, 15:51-52 and Revelation 19:11-16. God either told us the whole truth and nothing but the truth or He is playing a vicious game with us. We both know it is not God who is playing a game of lies and doubts─it is the “prince and power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2b)”─Satan himself.

No doubt you love the Lord Jesus deeply otherwise you would not be so shaken. Do you study His Word regularly and learn about His promises? Do have some good, strong Christian friends who know their Bible? Our entire being must be immersed in Him, especially as we find ourselves in these final days of world history. It sounds like your heart says that you believe but your mind tries to squash your innate belief. It is time to meld the two together.

This is a battle between your spirit and the world, whose god is the devil. Come out of the world and shut out the anti-God rhetoric. The Bible is comprised on 66 books written by different men all led by the same Spirit of God─an amazingly integrated message system with every number, place, name, every detail given by design. I would strongly suggest studying Bible prophecy in-depth so you can see how hundreds of Bible prophecies have already been fulfilled, and it stands to reason that all future prophecies will also be fulfilled. Don’t let the devil rob you of the joy that Christ intends for you.

I am going to leave you with a couple of website links below, to study. I also suggest you read an old, classic book titled, Armageddon: Appointment with Destiny written by the late Grant Jeffrey. In that book he outlines how the prophet Ezekiel literally prophesied the nation of Israel’s rebirth on May 15, 1948 to the day. Israel is God’s time clock concerning the final countdown to His end-times prophetic fulfillments, proving the truth of God’s Word.

Hold on to Jesus, Alana. He has promised to never leave or forsake you. He will never let go of you. Don’t you let go of Him!

In God’s love,

Esther

“Thus God, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath, that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us” (Hebrews 6:17-18, emphasis added).

Be sure to visit:

http://www.jashow.org/wiki/index.php?title=The_Case_for_Jesus_the_Messiah_-_Incredible_Prophecies_that_Prove_God_Exists

http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/jesusmessiah.php

Dear Esther,

I've grown very concerned over the last years about the decline in genuine Christianity and would like some clarification. My kids went from public to private and now are home-schooled. At their private Christian school a teacher had told the kids that animals do not go to heaven, Christians who commit suicide will go to heaven, she knew what heaven was like, she considered herself to be a “good and proper Christian,” as well as thinking that salvation was only “asking Jesus into one’s heart.”

This was a Christian school and I know that God is not present with all schools or people working there, but this is very damaging to young, impressionable children. I know I have been struggling with mine to lovingly know that not all people who profess to be Christians indeed are. I've tried to teach them that I go by what the Bible says, not by what anyone’s opinions are. This is ultimately all that they are.

Was this wrong to pull my kids and not follow through with addressing major concerns? The principle seems to be on the same boat and I do not feel that this is a “Christian school” any longer. There may be some real Christians there, but it seems to be another lost “emergent church” that adds and takes what they like from the Bible; not being concerned about things that do matter and concerning themselves with things that should not matter.

How can we as parents, thwart evil attempts on our children’s minds to draw them away from Scripture and leading an authentic Christian life? It's been difficult because I would love to put my kids in an environment where they can grow healthy in their spiritual walk. It seems this is a thing of the past now.

Sincerely,

Concerned

Dear Concerned,

You are already on the right track. Home-schooling your kids is a great move. God’s original plan was for parents and extended family members to teach their children. Schools (one room school houses) were originally started as far back as the1600’s for religious reasons so children could read from the Bible. In your case you should not concern yourself for not addressing concerns with the teacher or the school principal. It probably would not have changed anything. It could have made things even worse.

We are at a pivotal time in world history. The apostasy is growing as warned by the apostle Paul (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 1 Timothy 4:1). Everywhere we look mindless moral degradation thrives. The best place for your children is by your side. This is how parents can thwart evil attempts to draw children away from the Scriptures and ensure that they learn how to lead an authentic Christian life. Parents have to be more proactive than ever.

For those families where both parents must work away from the home, Christian families can come together and find creative ways to home-school their kids together under the supervision of one or two parents who can be at home. Or find a genuine Christian school that offers reduced costs in tuition or even in some cases provides scholarship. You are right to be concerned. It’s bad enough to have to guard our kids from the onslaught of liberal humanism and false biblical teaching, but as the apostasy grows we can no longer expect all professing Christians to be true biblical Christians.

The best environment you can give your children for a healthy spiritual walk is at home where a fun atmosphere prevails and the Scriptures are spoken and prayer is a strong part of each day. So many options are available these days for home-schooled children. Outstanding curriculums -- field trips and special events with other like-minded believers that your children can spend time with. Some good Christian schools do exist of course, but not everywhere.

Your children are very blessed because they have a wise mother who recognizes the serious problems they face in the many failing educational systems. And you have actually done something about it. Good job!

The experiment about quality time spent with kids versus lots of time has failed. Kids need to be close to home and with their parents as much as possible or they will fall into all kinds of behavior that will hurt them for the rest of their lives. Pre-marital sex is one such example. Abstinence is something that a home-schooled child can learn without getting undermined by godless liberal curriculums.

The best thing a parent can to do is to be available to their children around the clock and have a real relationship with them where they know what is going on and offer encouragement and stability as they try to cope with living in a very deceitful, corrupt world.

Keep on fighting the good fight for the sake of your children and God’s glory.

God bless you!

Esther

“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up” (Deuteronomy 6:6-7).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out