Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have You Stopped Sinning Yet?

A personal message from Elijah to a believer:

The first thing I ask you, "Have you stopped sinning yet?" Jesus said to the
woman, "Turn away and sin no more."

We have to truly resist the temptations of the devil. When you read Matthew
12:50, it says it is they that obey the commands of them by Almighty God who are the real family of Lord Jesus. John 6:44 + 65 says that no one comes to Lord Jesus unless the Father draws them. Self has to die to be one of His chosen people. Yes, Lord Jesus has to be our Lord in reality and not in mere words of vanity. James 2:17-18 is action upon your faith.

Anything that can cause you to be tempted, we must avoid, even to free from it. Turn the one-eyed devil T.V. to start with. If pretty young women show up on your computer, click it off.

Pray to the Lord about everything and be patient for His answer. His people know His Voice and He knows them, John 10:27. To be His child, we are to be led by the Holy Spirit, Romans 8:9 + 14 + 28-29.

We pray every morning that His Will be done wherever and to whom He has sent for me to meet each day, and to bless and sanctify everything we eat or drink. We do not eat junk food of any kind, only fresh things, and no pork. Try to please God so He can consider to please you. The real sins of iniquity are as written in I John 3:4.

Remember, if you do love Him, then strive to live His Commandments He wrote with His own Hand, Exodus 31:18, to receive the gift of the Holy spirit, and do Acts 2:38 so to be happy in Jesus.

Elijah

Re: Have You Stopped Sinning Yet?

Yes/no- LOL. We are getting better than we were before but not perfect yet...

Then when I say I am perfect I will stumble over pride and fall again...

yikes...

Lord deliver us from evil, Lord deliver us.

Did you see what God said about Abraham; did you see what Abraham did?
to his wife? Again and again?

Did you see what God said about Diavid, did you see what David did?

Do you see with God's eyes, or man's eyes?

"Have You Stopped Sinning Yet?" The Prophet of God keeps asking this question and pointing people back to the bible way, the narrow way, that few find. Few.

A note about pork:

For Fair Use Education and Discussion Purposes

http://voices.yahoo.com/why-cut-pork-out-diet-141243.html

quote:

Why You Should Cut Pork Out of Your Diet
The Truth About Pork

Pork has nourished many generations of Americans. The mighty sow often has a bad reputation for stewing in its own excrement. While this is not true, it is disturbing how we continue to eat pork.
Besides, there are other, much more worrisome, reasons why we should not consume pork.

The pig can be called nature's vacuum cleaner. It is not affected by many toxins that would kill other animals in a heartbeat, and those toxins that do kill them would have to be consumed in vast quantities to result in the death of the animal.

The mechanism which allows the animal this bizarre and enviable resistance to poisons is the way its body grows and produces flesh and fat, and stores things in that fat.

Pigs put on flesh at several times the rate that other human-consumed animals do. The body of the pig forces any toxins the pig consumes into the flesh, and stores and locks them there. When we eat the meat of a pig, we take in all the toxins that are stored in the fat of the pig.

There was an instance in which a farmer ordered the a large quantity of cow liver to feed to his animals. The company providing the liver accidentally sent the farmer the pig liver instead. All the animals that ate the pig liver died quickly and painfully of a colorful variety of things. Some developed cancer within a few days. Some suffered digestive tract disturbances so great that they bled to death.

The consumption of pork is forbidden in various religions world-wide. For a while, we did not understand why the animals were considered "unclean", but, now, modern science is showing us just how unclean the pigs truly are.

Pigs are often infested with trichina, parasitic roundworms. These roundworms are often passed on to humans when pork is not properly cooked. Trichina are found in the highest concentrations amongst animals in pigs and similar animals.

"Well," you might say. "The companies add antibiotics to the feed of the pigs. Trichina is no problem for me and pigs in modern society."

Note the way pigs store toxins; that is, as fat or loose muscle tissue. The antibiotics and hormones, essentially, are toxins, and the pigs' bodies recognize them as such. The pollutants are stored in the fat or muscle tissue, and are not cooked out during processing or filtered out when you eat them. Contrary, they stay in the meat for extended periods of time (as they were designed to stay in the feed for a long time; otherwise, the pork industry might have an unexpected outbreak of trichina or similar parasites.), and accumulate in your body.

Next time you're in the deli department of your local, friendly grocery store, get turkey instead. I recommend honey roasted.

end of quote