Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 Cor 10:31: "how about some actual SCRIPTURES on voting, instead of merely *opinions*???"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/1cor1031-1024.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

1 Cor 10:31 (24 Oct 2012)
"how about some actual SCRIPTURES on voting, instead of merely *opinions*???"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Gang ~ perhaps John will allow this discussion to continue for a bit longer ~ as long as we're all civil & don't turn into a bunch of hotheads! Or 2 year old children! He's already raised his own children by now & doesn't need to go thru' the process again...... /smile.

I can appreciate the passion on both sides, but I have to agree with Rene. Arlene, I love you, you're my SIC ~ however those verses you presented the other day had nothing to do with actually voting!! Yes, we ARE to keep our minds on *things above* ~ but that does not mean we are not to *conduct business* down here ~ UNTIL we're gone! Remember the Apst. Paul commended -- even got on to people -- just b/c ppl in that day thought it was time for the rapture -- he said those who will not work should not eat!! Means we MUST tend to business while here. And we WILL be judged according to all we did in the flesh. Covered by Jesus' blood, yes, but judged just the same.... where do you all think the wood, hay, & stubble info is all about anyway? OR... the parable of the unprofitable servant?? {he was still a believer, folks}

Good point, Rene - people in other countries have died or been KILLED for the *right to vote*. And here, it's offered to Americans on a silver platter ~ and yet refused? Don't worry, Julia, I will not try to *convince* anybody. Live with your own consciences and then stand before God and give answer -- this is akin to my Catholic SIL (who hates abortions, but LOVES Obama) & will once again be voting for him.... there is NOTHING you can tell her -- she's so slobberring-in-love with the man.

Anyway, I mentioned SCRIPTURES, didn't I??!! Here's a buffet from the Bible ~ they all have to do with actually electing, with voting. Please read & heed:

Acts 15:22 Then it seemed good to the apostles and the elders, with the whole church, to choose men from among them to send to Antioch….

Acts 6:1 Now at this time while the disciples were increasing in number, a complaint arose on the part of the Hellenistic Jews against the native Hebrews, because their widows were being overlooked in the daily serving of food. 2 And the twelve summoned the congregation of the disciples and said, “It is not desirable for us to neglect the word of God in order to serve tables. 3 “But select from among you, brethren, seven men of good reputation, full of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we may put in charge of this task. 4 “But we will devote ourselves to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.” 5 And the statement found approval with the whole congregation; and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas and Nicolas, a proselyte from Antioch. (NASB-77, highlighting added)

In that passage, some things are clear, while some are only indicated. What is clear is that those seven men were selected (elected) by all the saints together.

Deuteronomy 1:13 ESV / Choose for your tribes wise, understanding, and experienced men, and I will appoint them as your heads.’

Deuteronomy 17:14-20 ESV /
“When you come to the land that the Lord your God is giving you, and you possess it and dwell in it and then say, ‘I will set a king over me, like all the nations that are around me,’ you may indeed set a king over you whom the Lord your God will choose. One from among your brothers you shall set as king over you. You may not put a foreigner over you, who is not your brother. Only he must not acquire many horses for himself or cause the people to return to Egypt in order to acquire many horses, since the Lord has said to you, ‘You shall never return that way again.’ And he shall not acquire many wives for himself, lest his heart turn away, nor shall he acquire for himself excessive silver and gold. “And when he sits on the throne of his kingdom, he shall write for himself in a book a copy of this law, approved by the Levitical priests. ...

Exodus 18:17-21 ESV /
Moses' father-in-law said to him, “What you are doing is not good. You and the people with you will certainly wear yourselves out, for the thing is too heavy for you. You are not able to do it alone. Now obey my voice; I will give you advice, and God be with you! You shall represent the people before God and bring their cases to God, and you shall warn them about the statutes and the laws, and make them know the way in which they must walk and what they must do. Moreover, look for able men from all the people, men who fear God, who are trustworthy and hate a bribe, and place such men over the people as chiefs of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties, and of tens.

Acts 26:10 ESV /
And I did so in Jerusalem. I not only locked up many of the saints in prison after receiving authority from the chief priests, but when they were put to death I cast my vote against them.

1 Samuel 8:1-22 ESV /
When Samuel became old, he made his sons judges over Israel. The name of his firstborn son was Joel, and the name of his second, Abijah; they were judges in Beersheba. Yet his sons did not walk in his ways but turned aside after gain. They took bribes and perverted justice. Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah and said to him, “Behold, you are old and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now appoint for us a king to judge us like all the nations.” ...

1 Samuel 24:1-22 ESV /
When Saul returned from following the Philistines, he was told, “Behold, David is in the wilderness of Engedi.” Then Saul took three thousand chosen men out of all Israel and went to seek David and his men in front of the Wildgoats' Rocks. And he came to the sheepfolds by the way, where there was a cave, and Saul went in to relieve himself. Now David and his men were sitting in the innermost parts of the cave. And the men of David said to him, “Here is the day of which the Lord said to you, ‘Behold, I will give your enemy into your hand, and you shall do to him as it shall seem good to you.’” Then David arose and stealthily cut off a corner of Saul's robe. And afterward David's heart struck him, because he had cut off a corner of Saul's robe. ...

http://www.fbcaltoona.org/1352108995453560/lib/1352108995453560/_files/THE_BIBLE,_THE_CHRISTIAN,_AND_THE_VOTE.pdf

1) Proverbs 11:11 – When the “upright” are involved in the city (representing local government),

there is the blessing of the Lord. But where the “wicked” are involved, there is destruction! Number watchers: notice that verse # 11:11 (hahah!)

2) Proverbs 14:34 – When the “righteous” are involved in the nation, that country is exalted by

God. But when sin reigns shame prevails.

A. The Christian Voting Biblically Promotes the Truth.

B. The Christian Voting Biblically Influences Righteous Decisions.

C. The Christian Voting Biblically is Acting in Obedience to God.

D. The Christian Voting Biblically Witnesses for Christ.

E. The Christian Voting Biblically Glorifies God.

According to Scripture, the Christian shows the wisdom of God to the world (Ephesians 3:10), is the sole establishment of truth in the world (1 Timothy 3:15), and is the light of the world (Matthew 5:14).

Without the biblical vote of the Christian, God’s wisdom, God’s truth, and God’s light will NOT be practically revealed to a world that is foolish, deceitful and in darkness. SO CHRISTIAN, FULFILL YOUR GOD-GIVEN RESPONSIBILITY AND VOTE RIGHTEOUSLY!

I. SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS ON THE BIBLE, THE CHRISTIAN AND THE VOTE

A. Does the Bible Teach Christians to be Good Citizens?

1. The answer is “YES.” Observe Romans 13:1-7

2. According to verse 1, God ordained Government, and Christians should be involved in

God’s things.

B. Does the Bible Teach Christians to Involved with Government?

1. The answer is “YES.” Observe Titus 3:1

2. Many O.T. Saints were leaders in government (Solomon, David, etc)

C. Does the Bible Teach Christians to Vote?

1. The answer is “YES.” Observe 1 Peter 2:13

2. In fact, the voting is to be done “FOR THE LORD’S SAKE.”

II. SOME GUIDING PRINCIPLES ON THE BIBLE, THE CHRISTIAN, AND THE

VOTE.

A. Voting is NOT a Party Matter. It is a Personal Consideration.

A CHRISTIAN SHOULD ALWAYS CONSIDER THE CANDIDATES BELIEFS AND

THEN VOTE BIBLICALLY!

1. The Candidates Position on Issues.

2. The Candidates Reputation in the Public.

3. The Candidates Character in Evaluation.

4. The Candidates Background in Experience.

5. The Candidates Associations with Others.

6. The Candidates Religious Involvement.

7. The Candidates Portrayal of Wisdom.

B. Voting is the Practical Way to Promote Righteousness

DEFINITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS: THE CHARACTER OR QUALITY OF BEING

RIGHT ACCORDING TO THE HOLY STANDARD OF GOD.

NOTE: CHRISTIANS PROMOTE RIGHTEOUSNESS WHEN VOTING BY SUPPORTING THOSE WHO UPHOLD BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES AND RESISTING THOSE WHO DENY BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES.

1. Examples of the Unrighteous Vote

a. A Vote for Atheism would Defy Righteousness because their entire philosophy is

based on UNRIGHTEOUS THOUGHT.

b. A Vote for Immorality would Defy Righteousness because their entire philosophy is

based on UNRIGHTEIOUS LIVING.

c. A Vote for Anti-Religion would Defy Righteousness because their entire philosophy

rejects the ELEMENT OF GOOD CHARACTER.

d. A Vote for Anti-Christ would Defy Righteousness because their entire philosophy

DENIES TRUTH!

2. Examples of the Righteous Vote

a. The Righteous Vote Supports Life. God is the Creator of Life and the Declaration of

Independence states that our nation is to support life as well when it says, “WE ARE

ENDOWED WITH CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS, THAT AMONG THESE

ARE LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.” (“Unalienable” –

Cannot be repudiated).

b. The Righteous Vote Supports the Family. God is the Author of the Family, and the

biblical traditional family strengthens the nation.

c. The Righteous Vote Supports Liberty. God is the Author of Liberty and Liberty

guarantees the freedom from oppression.

d. The Righteous Vote Supports Independence. God Created the human race as FREE

MORAL AGENTS with the ability to choose, and independence supports the ability

to think and act on one’s personal conviction

e. The Righteous Vote Supports Upright Character. God desires Upright Character, the

last sentence of the Declaration of Independence calls for Upright Character when

giving the testimony of our founding fathers, “AND FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS

DECLARATION, WITH A FIRM RELIANCE ON THE PROTECTION OF DIVINE

PROVIDENCE, WE MUTUALLY PLEDGE TO EACH OTHER OUR LIVES, OUR

FORTUNES, AND OUR SACRED HONOR.” Upright Character will always show

the direction to proper deportment in a person and a society.

f. The Righteous Vote Supports God. God brought the Nation into existence and blessed

it as long as it recognized Him. The nation that honors God will be blessed and

protected by God.

Following from: http://www.victorychurch.nu/articles/righteousness_exalts_a_nation_part_2

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14: 34).

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn”(Proverbs 29:2).

In last month’s issue, we discussed the importance of our nation honoring God and His Word, and how the blessing of God on the United States as a nation hinges on our allowing God and His Word to continue to provide the foundation for our civic laws and personal behavior. When God is left out of private life and public policy, destruction and decline are the result. God is leading the believers in our nation to repentance, so that He can in return bless us as He has in the past.

God had a legal complaint against Israel because they compromised His Word, and went selfishly on their way without Him. In Hosea 4:1-6, God warns Israel of what will occur when they refuse to allow His Word to govern their lives. What He said to Israel has a direct application to the United States in our day.

Notice what God says to Israel in Hosea 4:3, “Therefore the land will mourn; and everyone who dwells there will waste away with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air; even the fish of the sea will be taken away.” Disobedience causes the blessings of God, His favor and protection to be withdrawn from a nation. Even the climate of a nation will be affected by disobedience, and the natural land will suffer. Could the fires, the floods, the tornadoes, the hurricanes, and the extreme weather patterns of the last few years in the United States be a result of our turning from God toward our own selfish, sinful desires? We as a nation have God’s favor and protection only when we obey Him. Otherwise, through national disobedience we allow the enemy to steal, kill, and destroy. God could have prevented the attacks of September 11th, 2001. Could they have been allowed by our overall disobedience to God and His moral laws as a nation? Do they now serve as a wake up call for believers in the USA?

God holds believers in a nation responsible for the sins in a nation! Notice the often quoted verse in 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

Notice that God does not tell the unbelievers in a nation to repent of their ways, but He tells the believers in the nation that if they will humble themselves, pray, seek His face, and turn from their wicked ways, that He will then hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. AS GOES THE CHURCH, SO GOES THE NATION!

The real battles that we face are spiritual battles with spiritual forces. And the only way to win is ON OUR KNEES. Prayer is more forceful than bombs, guns, and tanks! We don’t wrestle against flesh and blood. Yes, we need the natural protection, but we also need the spiritual resources to back them up!

The elections that will take place next month could easily be the most important elections in the history of our nation. The person we elect as president will either lead us as a whole in support of the Judeo-Christian values that formed our nation, or farther away. Quite literally, towards blessing or cursing! And the stand we take for or against Israel now will literally determine the fate of our nation. The president that we elect must support Israel!

I urge you today to take your stand and pray for our country. Proverbs 21:1 reads, “The kings’s [President’s] heart is in the hand of the Lord, like rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.” 1 Timothy 2:1 reads, “Therefore I exhort FIRST OF ALL that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men. (2) For kings [Presidents] and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.” Don’t forget that “.the earnest, heartfelt, continual prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available - dynamic in its working” (James 5:16b, Amplified Bible).

I urge you to vote next month. I urge you to repent of any known sin in your life so that your light will shine brightly. Don’t be part of the problem, be part of the solution. Pray for our nation and the election, BE the SALT and LIGHT that God has called you to be, and be bold to speak the truth in love as the Spirit of God leads you and opens opportunities.

~~

EXCELLENT SITE: http://www.rodmartin.org/scripture-speaks-voting-for-the-lesser-of-two-evils/

And should the rapture happen BEFORE the election ~ all of us ARE *then* excused from voting!! Wink-Wink!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out