Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is Christmas a Pagan holiday?

"Christmas actually started as a pagan festival." snip-

"Why does the mainstream 'Church' continue in the pagan abomination? Many mainstream pastors will never speak out about these and other abominations in mainstream (Protestant and Catholic) Christianity, if they did they would find themselves no longer welcome ..." snip-

http://www.truechristianity.com/christian/christmas.htm

fair use for information and discussion

Few people realize that the origins of a form of Christmas was pagan & celebrated in Europe long before anyone there had heard of Jesus Christ.
No one knows what day Jesus Christ was born on. From the biblical description, most historians believe that his birth probably occurred in September, approximately six months after Passover. One thing they agree on is that it is very unlikely that Jesus was born in December, since the bible records shepherds tending their sheep in the fields on that night. This is quite unlikely to have happened during a cold Judean winter. So why do we celebrate Christ's birthday as Christmas, on December the 25th?

The answer lies in the pagan origins of Christmas. In ancient Babylon, the feast of the Son of Isis (Goddess of Nature) was celebrated on December 25. Raucous partying, gluttonous eating and drinking, and gift-giving were traditions of this feast.

snip- more here-

http://www.essortment.com/christmas-pagan-origins-42543.html

fair use for information and discussion

Re: is Christmas a Pagan holiday?

Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Jeremiah 10:2-4

This one will most certainly draw a lot of fire from fellow believers. However, the truth must be told!!! First, I must say that, NO, I am not a Jehovah's Witness. If you want to attach a denomination to me it would be Baptist. However, I am just a child of the King, Jesus Christ.

The Christmas celebration as we know it today, is clearly pagan in origin, that is it has Satan's prints all over it. When researching it anyone can see it is clearly not a Christian holiday. What bothers me is so many preachers know what it is and still do nothing about it. They stand in the pulpit year after year and do not tell the "flock", that it is one of the pagans most sacred days. Why is this? Do these men of God not know about it? The reason is the "flock" would not accept it and would run the preacher off!! They will let the "flock" drown in sin at risk of loosing their pay check and position. It boils down to no GUTS!! I get mail daily from pagans and once in awhile they will slip in the fact that the church celebrates their holiday, and they are correct!!! Its time for Gods people to get some backbone and stop the non-sense. We best do something or God will.

Some will argue that as long as one knows that its is Jesus that we celebrate, it is ok. How wrong that thinking is. We see in the old testament time and time again, that when Gods people incorporated paganism in worship, God brought judgment to the nation. It is no different today. The Roman Catholic church in is desire to convert the heathen, mingled the ways of the pagan's (witchcraft), into the church. Easter is another one that has paganism mingled with Jesus.

Below are links to sites with well researched info. I am not the author of these pages, but agree that Christmas as it is, should not be in the church or a born again Christians life.

snip-

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/christmas.htm

fair use for information and discussion purposes-

So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols.

Ezekiel 36:18

God's wrath is coming,the book of Revelation has been opened...

44:4 Yet I sent to you my servants the prophets early in the morning, and I sent, saying, Do not ye this abominable thing which I hate.

Jeremiah

What does God hate?

Do we have Babylonian sun- god worship in our churches?

from another forum -

THE BIG STORES CANT WAIT FOR YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS AND THATS INCLUDING YOUR LOCAL CHURCHES TOO

But let me give you a little detail on your most treasured holiday...

DECEMBER 25TH? Hmmmm!

In the year 3000 BC., In Babylon was a woman who is known as Semiramis (Ishtar or
Easter other names in English. The Bible refers to as Ashtoreth and Astarte. Many called
her Semiramis) which became Queen of Babylon, Semiramis it had adopted a child as a
child which called him Nimrod (According to the Bible, Nimrod was a descendant of
Adam and great-grandson of Noah through the line of Ham. It was the natural son of
Cush, but legally heir of Shem can be seen in the episode of the Tower of Babel). She
was the mother of Nimrod, but later became his wife.

The Babylonians came to regard as a goddess Semiramis. All they wanted closer to
Semiramis, and enjoy the privileges of the country, had to bring the newborn child.
Semiramis to Nimrod called a cult, the worship of Nimrod was called moloh. Moloh
worship, carried the children in body and soul and threw it at the stake.
Part of the Babylonians were in agreement and not others. They chose to kill Nimrod
and succeeded. When her husband was killed, she reportedly became the ruler of the
kingdom from him. But like many of his subjects did not believe that Nimrod was the god
parigual he had claimed to be, Semiramis feared losing control over them. She knew she
had come up with something that looks like a great miracle, something that would fill the
people with wonder and really show that Nimrod was a god.

Semiramis acted quickly to bed with one of his priest and being pregnant. Led to
believe all the Babylonian god Nimrod had been reincarnated in it.

Nine months later born child and the child is put as the name Tammuz. Born 25
December in the year 3005 BC. December 25 was the shortest day of the year in the
northern hemisphere and marked the moment when the days began to lengthen again.
By associating with the sun god Nimrod, Semiramis proclaimed that day as the birthday

of Sol evergreen tree, symbol of life amid the dead of winter, began to engage in this
celebration as a symbol of the rebirth of Nimrod.

THEN CAME YOUR ROMANS WHO CHANGED THE DAY TO SOMETHING THAT APPEARS HOLY "CHRISTMAS".. BUT BEFORE THAT THEY CALLED IT BRUMALIA...
Brumalia was an ancient Roman solstice festival honoring Bacchus, generally held on 25 December and possibly related to the ancient Greek Lenaia (held in honour of Dionysus). The festival included drinking and merriment. The name is derived from the Latin word bruma, meaning "shortest day" or even "winter".

The Brumalia was also celebrated during the space of thirty days, commencing on 24 November. This was instituted by Romulus, who entertained the Senate during this time. During this feast, prophetic indications were taken of the prospects for the remaining part of the winter. According to Choricius of Gaza, Oration XIII, the festival was celebrated as late as the 6th century AD during the reign of Emperor Justinian I who otherwise persecuted paganism.

People wake up please you are being decieved and worsipping and paying homeage to other Gods. You ARE CELEBRATING THE SUN GOD

Quoting: neim777

Moloch
he is the abortion-god, for there is nothin new under the sun,

we sacrifice our children too.

What was yesterday, is done again today.

Lord, forgive us we know not what we do.

"Why does the mainstream 'Church' continue in the pagan abomination?
of Christmas?