Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is Easter Pagan

The Pagan Origin Of Easter

Easter is a day that is honered by nearly all of contemporary Christianity

and is used to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The holiday often involves a church service at sunrise, a feast which includes an "Easter Ham", decorated eggs and stories about rabbits.

Those who love truth learn to ask questions, and many questions must be asked regarding the holiday of Easter.

Is it truly the day when Jesus arose from the dead? Where did all of the strange customs come from, which have nothing to do with the resurrection of our Saviour?

The purpose of this tract is to help answer those questions, and to help those who seek truth to draw their own conclusions.

The first thing we must understand is that professing Christians were not the only ones who celebrated a festival called "Easter."

"Ishtar", which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz", who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god.

In those ancient times, there was a man named Nimrod, who was the grandson of one of Noah's son named Ham.

snip-

http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/tracts/tract1.html

fair use for information and discussion

Re: is Easter Pagan

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

snipped from above link-

"Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter.

The day came when Tammuz was killed by a wild pig."

snip-

"The queen told the worshippers that when Tammuz was killed by the wild pig, some of his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and the stump grew into a full new tree overnight. This made the evergreen tree sacred by the blood of Tammuz."

snip=

a Christmas connection?

"It was Ishtar's Sunday and was celebrated with rabbits and eggs.

Ishtar also proclaimed that because Tammuz was killed by a pig, that a pig must be eaten on that Sunday."

Does it matter to God if we mix clean with unclean?

Why do we do what we do in our churches?

What is the historic root?

Does our behavior effect our relationship with Yah? Yahushua? YahuWah?

fair use for information and discussion purposes-

snipped from above link-

"The truth is that Easter has nothing whatsoever to do with the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We also know that Easter can be as much as three weeks away from the Passover, because the pagan holiday is always set as the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Some have wondered why the word "Easter" is in the the King James Bible.

It is because Acts, chapter 12, tells us that it was the evil King Herod, who was planning to celebrate Easter, and not the Christians.

The true Passover and pagan Easter sometimes coincide, but in some years, they are a great distance apart.

So much more could be said, and we have much more information for you, if you are a seeker of the truth.

We know that the Bible tells us in John 4:24, "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

The truth is that the forty days of Lent, eggs, rabbits,hot cross buns and the Easter ham have everything to do with the ancient pagan religion of Mystery Babylon.These are all antichrist activities!

Satan is a master deceiver, and has filled the lives of well-meaning, professing Christians with idolatry. "

Thank you for posting this info about Easter Mollie. I have researched the history of Easter a couple of years ago, and it's absolutely true that Easter is a pagan holiday perpetuated by the Catholic church, and almost every Christian church celebrates it without knowing the truth. The early church started by the apostles celebrated the Feast of Firstfruits, which was fulfilled by Jesus when he rose from the grave. God bless you Mollie, and keep contending for the faith.

Kevin

snip from above link-

These things bring the wrath of God upon children of disobedience, who try to make pagan customs of Baal worship Christian.

You must answer for your activities and for what you teach your children.

These customs of Easter honor Baal, who is also Satan, and is still worshipped as the "Rising Sun" and his house is the "House of the Rising Sun."

Hi Kevin.

Here is my question, can we hang on to pagan things and still get raptured?

Christians will answer this question yes or no. both ways.
My guess is the answer is no.

Come out of Babylon, oh my people. Jeremiah and Rev.

Mollie,
I can't say for sure, but I think if a person is a born again believer in Jesus Christ, they will be raptured. I know so many believers that do take part in these pagan holidays, but they don't understand that theses holidays are from a pagan origin. Most of the churches celebrate Christmas and Easter, without realizing the pagan origin of those holidays. If you dare try to point it out to pastors or church members, they say that we are extreme. I pray that Jesus does take us home very soon. God bless!

Kevin

Kevin
Mollie,
I can't say for sure, but I think if a person is a born again believer in Jesus Christ, they will be raptured.
I pray that Jesus does take us home very soon. God bless!

Kevin

How many times were they ( the cuhurch ) told to repent? in Rev. Chapter 2-3 ?

Why was the church told to repent? (Does the church need to repent? ) Rev. chapters 2-3

What was the concequences (for the church) for refusing to repent? Rev. chapter 2-3

Judgement begins at the house of the Lord.

Kevin
Mollie,
I know so many believers that do take part in these pagan holidays, but they don't understand that theses holidays are from a pagan origin. Most of the churches celebrate Christmas and Easter, without realizing the pagan origin of those holidays.

David was mad at God, because Uzziah was killed, because they moved the ark without following the Lord's instructions.

and they wept, because they found the book of the law and they knew they were in big trouble and God's judgement was coming. Ezra 9-10, Neh. 1.

Kevin
Mollie,
If you dare try to point it out to pastors or church members, they say that we are extreme.Kevin

They deleate you. LOL>

God bless you, Kevin.