Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Delayed Does Not Mean Replaced

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/duck/dd79.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Delayed Does Not Mean Replaced

By Daymond Duck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Abraham was 75 years old God told him to leave his home in Ur and go to a land He would show him. God unconditionally promised to make Abraham a great nation, to bless him and to make him a blessing to everyone on earth (Gen. 12:1-4). Abraham departed, but it took awhile for him to get to the Promised Land and he moved around some after he arrived. A famine struck and he moved down into Egypt. While there, he got caught in a half lie about Sarah being his sister so he eventually returned to the Promised Land. His herds multiplied and he quickly became very rich and had to separate from Lot (who moved to Sodom). All of this took a few years and Abraham still didn’t have any children, he was getting old, he couldn’t become a great nation without children and it didn’t look like he was going to have any.

Eventually, God appeared unto Abraham in a vision and the great patriarch reminded Him that he had no children and the steward of his house, a man named Eliezer, was destined to be his heir (Gen. 15:1-3 ). God clearly said, “This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir” (Gen. 15:4 ). A lot of time had passed in the life of Abraham, but God refused to change His plan. Despite, Abraham’s old age, he would still have many descendants and they would get the Promised Land.

By the time Abraham had reached his mid-80’s God was still delaying the fulfillment of His promise and Abraham still did not have the much desired heir. Sarah suggested he father one by her handmaid Hagar and Ishmael was born (Gen. 16:1, 15 ).

When Abraham was 99 years old God said the covenant would be with Abraham and his descendants in their generation, it would be an everlasting covenant, He would be their God, and He would give them all the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession (Gen. 17:8 ). Abraham loved Ishmael and wanted God to make him his heir (Gen. 17:18 ). But once again, God refused to change His plan. He said Sarah would bear a son next year and they should name him Isaac. God said He would give Isaac many descendants and the covenant would go through him (Gen. 17:15-19 ).

Over the years, God’s prophets said the Jews would turn against God, but He would always restore them, if they would repent. Isaiah predicted a time when God would bring the Jews home a second time, they would repent, salvation would come to them and their enemies would be destroyed (Isa. 11:1-16 ). Starting with the time Isaiah said this, God returned the Jews to the land twice: once after the Babylonian captivity and a second time after the Roman dispersion.

Following the Roman dispersion, many years passed, there was no nation of Israel and it looked like God couldn’t fulfil His promises in the Bible. Some in the Church thought Jesus would come back in 1,000 years, but He didn’t, they got tired of waiting and, like Abraham, they were ready to substitute their own plan for God’s plan. But instead of saying Eliezer or Ishmael will be the heir they turned to the Church and developed a false doctrine called Replacement Theology (the idea that the Church has replaced Israel as the heir to God’s promises).

My point concerns Replacement Theology: God has delayed His plan a long time, but He has not cast away His people Israel. Israel’s blindness is temporary and God will never change His mind about Israel’s gifts and calling. In the New Testament Paul asked, “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew” (Rom. 11:1-2b). Paul added, “For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, UNTIL the fulness of the Gentiles be come in” (Rom. 11:25). And “For the gifts (land, etc.) and calling of God are without repentance (God’s gifts and calling of Israel cannot be changed, taken back, revoked of given to the Church)” (Rom. 11:29). The Church has not, and cannot, replace Israel. God delayed His plan, but He will not accept a substitute plan.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Delayed Does Not Mean Replaced

I would say something about the words here: this one may not realize it but he is actually doing that which he is preaching against- that is, he is trying to supplant Isaac with Ishmael. Concerning the seed of Abraham, this is what the apostle plainly teaches:

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

So we see here that the promised seed is refering to none other than JESUS CHRIST. This is the Word of the Promise and this word was not concerning MULTIPLE SEEDS- BUT ONE SEED ONLY- which Promised Seed is Jesus Christ.

He continues:

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So the only ones who are heirs of the Word of Promise are them which are ONE IN CHRIST; the flesh profits nothing, and merely being a carnal offspring of Abraham is meaningless in the eyes of God; and so Jesus said to them:

John 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Of which Paul is in agreement, teaching:

Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Now, again Paul writes:

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

So we see here that Ishmael was born AFTER THE FLESH but Isaac BY PROMISE; and these two are allegory of CARNAL ISRAEL and SPIRITUAL ISRAEL

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Again, it is the believer in Christ that is counted as the children of promise. Paul teaches here then that, even as Ishmael persecuted Isaac, so the carnal children of his time were persecuting the spiritual children

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Now then as it was written CAST OUT the bondwoman AND HER SON, he would NOT BE HEIR with the son of the free. And yet, the person writing the above does the opposite. As Paul clearly teaches Ishmael is an allegory of the carnal children, and Isaac and allegory of the spiritual children; but the one teaching above would not have you to cast out Ishmael, but to cling to him- even to the point of denying Isaac as the appointed of God to the sonship of faithful Abraham.

So it is clear that ISHMAEL WAS REPLACED BY ISAAC TO BE HEIR OF ABRAHAM yet this one will want you to believe that Ishmael was NOT replaced by Isaac. This one would have you to believe that THE FLESH PROFITS GREATLY, EVEN TO SALVATION when King Messiah Himself said clearly:

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

In the New Testament Paul asked, “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew” (Rom. 11:1-2b).

Yes this is very true; God has not cast away the carnal Jew: the offer of salvation through Jesus Christ the seed of promise is given to the carnal Jew just as well as to the carnal Gentile. This verse however DOES NOT IN ANY WAY mean that carnal, unbeleiving Jews are heirs of the promise. The same offer is extended to them as to the whole world:

Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

“For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, UNTIL the fulness of the Gentiles be come in” (Rom. 11:25)

Yes this is true, of course, but you must pay attention to what Paul has already said when beginning this thought:

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

There are TWO ISRAELS- one according to the flesh; one according to the promise. Paul is saying NOT ALL OF THE FLESH ARE ALSO OF THE PROMISE, but only an elected remnant:

Ro 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Ro 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And so ALL ISRAEL OF THE PROMISE will be saved; not OF THE FLESH; indeed blindness IN PART is upon Israel of the flesh UNTIL the fulness of the Gentiles comes in- WHICH TIME IS THE PAROUSIA OF THE LORD WHEN ALL KNEES WILL BOW AND ALL TONGUES WILL CONFESS

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Re: Delayed Does Not Mean Replaced

Hi John,

Thank you for rightly dividing scripture and sharing your thoughts on this site.

God Bless

Steven<<---sinner saved by G R A C E .....through faith.....