Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee: "The coming deception"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/reneem1022-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (22 Oct 2012)
"The coming deception"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have spent alot of time thinking about the "coming deception" that Jesus warned us about. He said the deception would be so great, that it could even deceive "the elect" if it were possible. I honestly do not know exactly what Satan has planned for this deception, but Jesus warned us that it would be very powerful and easy to believe the lie.

From my own research, I am wondering if the following might be the coming deception, or part of it. There is a fallen angel calling himself Ashtar and claiming to be the commander of the "Galactic Federation of Light Ships". He has been "channeling" messages to New Agers for a long time. One of the fallen angels in his group is named "Sananda". Here is a picture of Ashtar with Sananda, followed by more pictures of Sanada. Notice how strikingly similar Sananda looks to the pictures we have been brought up to recognize as Jesus. You can easily find these pictures by just typing in Sanada on Google and then looking at "images" that come up of what he looks like:

Ashtar and Sanada:

Now, look at the difference in the picture of what 2 children who went to heaven recently said that Jesus actually looks like (one was an artist and she painted this herself):

If you agree that this could be a possibility for the coming deception, and if you have unsaved loved ones in your family that you know will not make the Rapture, you may want to warn them of this, even if it's just in a note that they can find after the Rapture takes place. You should let them know that this is a deception and that Jesus Christ will not return to the earth until at least the fall of 2015, so if anyone claims to be the Christ before that time, it is not the true Christ, even if he looks like the Jesus we've grown up to recognize from pictures. The Elohim are not gods from Niburu - they are the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Three in One. They are/He is all-knowing and all-powerful, not a group of fallen angels who time-travel. Jesus warned us that false Christs would come in His Name, claiming to be Him.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Does this sound like it could be part of the coming deception that takes place after the Rapture? Would this not be a "deception" that could possibly deceive even the elect - when they see someone who looks just like the "Jesus" they have always thought of or seen in pictures, appearing in the clouds, or descending in a UFO or something, and claiming to be him?

Renee

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Renee: "The coming deception"

What she is saying here is edifying; her understanding of the nature of the parousia of that Wicked is coming into a better understanding; however, I would say that there is a problem and it begins with this:

Renee
I honestly do not know exactly what Satan has planned for this deception

I pray God will grant her knowledge and understanding of prophecy, for without knowledge there is CONFUSION. Without knowledge of the timing there will be no defense against the coming deception. Read the prophets and understand that the Lord has set the days and months so you cn be CERTAIN of the identity of the King of Confusion when he comes with all his host to beseige the Holy Temple. THIS WILL BEGIN ON THE 10TH DAY OF THE 10TH MONTH AS THRICE WITNESSED IN THE ETERNAL TESTIMONY:

2Ki 25:1 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.

Jer 52:4 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.

Eze 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

Renee
Does this sound like it could be part of the coming deception that takes place after the Rapture?

Again to any reading this the rapture will by no means occur until the PAROUSIA OF THE LORD which will destroy that Wicked in brightness:

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the PAROUSIA OF THE LORD shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Again:

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS PAROUSIA:

The parousia is BRIGHT and DESTROYS that Wicked; it will not occur 7 years BEFORE the destruction of that Wicked; it will not occur 3.5 years BEFORE the destruction of that Wicked; it will not occur 5 months BEFORE the destruction of that Wicked- it will occur when the apostle says it will occur: AT THE SAME TIME THAT WICKED IS DESTROYED (Rev 19)

Now, this one has been deceived into thinking she will be taken out of the world and not see the King of Babylon; by the false prophets who have taught her:

Jer 27:14 Therefore hearken not unto the words of the prophets that speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you. For I have not sent them, saith the LORD, yet they prophesy a lie in my name; that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you.

When the parousia of that Wicked takes place, this person's world will be thrown into GREAT CONFUSION as she realizes she has NOT been raptured. She will realize she has been deceived by the pre-parousia rapture doctrine; she will then NOT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE- this will be the fate of all who do not understand the WORD OF GOD; when the King of Confusion comes pretending to be Jesus with ALL POWER AND SIGNS - if this one does not KNOW the time of His coming - she will be unable to resist the King of Confusion because SHE WILL BE IN GREAT CONFUSION AND HE WILL BE HER KING.

It does not matter if she has a better understanding of the parousia of the King of Confusion for when he comes and it is made manifest to her that her expectations of prophecy WERE WRONG then she will not know what to believe any more, and she will be unable to resist the King of Confusion because her mind will tell hr IF YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT THE RAPTURE WHAT IF THIS REALLY IS JESUS AND YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN?

I pray God will give her understanding of the time of his coming so she may KNOW FOR SURE who he is, and escape the hour of trial through the knowledge of Jesus Christ.