Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patti C: "LOOKING AT 12/12/12 AS A RAPTURE DATE"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/pattic1016.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Patti C (16 Oct 2012)
"LOOKING AT 12/12/12 AS A RAPTURE DATE"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKING AT 12/12/12 AS A RAPTURE DATE

Hello John and all Doves!
I have been able to keep reading most of the letters and have been greatly blessed by all the information that the Lord is communicating through all you wonderful people!! As we draw nearer to the end of this year, I feel compelled to send a letter that I wrote way back in May. The Lord put this date on my heart and even though there were so many other good dates before this one, I felt led to investigate its potential as a possible time.

Because my time in limited in using this computer, I am just going to copy and paste my original letter. Also, I was going to do more information, as in parts, but my research was lost when I lost my computer. therefore this is all that I have left. I feel that others are also looking at possible December dates, so this may fit it at this juncture. Below is the original letter.
############

May, 2012

The Lord placed this date on my heart a few months ago, and since then, I have been looking into why this could possibly be an important date to look at. From reading all the letters posted here, every day, I have been gathering information from a number a contributors and working on putting puzzle pieces together. Each day, it seems I am giving a new piece and to put in this puzzle.

I also want to mention, that last year, before I had ever heard of Five Doves, I was led by the Lord to look into Chanukah as a possible rapture date, and when I found this website, there was so much support for it being a date of major consideration!! I remember how very sure I felt that the Rapture would happen on the 4th day of Chanukah. It seemed so right…so real!!!

Since then, no other date has come close to giving me that feeling of certain departure. I still believe that all the dates being mentioned for the Spring, Summer and Fall, have a great deal of validity, and I pray that we are gone before this coming December. Yet, the intensity of the last year could mean that it was the right time, but just a year down the road. We will see.

I am going to look at this date in many different ways. That is why I am dividing this study into parts. First of all, I want to look at the numbers and their Biblical significance; the numbers 12 and the number 4. (Please note how these numbers also contain the numbers 3 and 7, 4X3=12 and 4+3=7) These numbers are perhaps the most sacred of all numbers. More on that later.

12/12/12 is a date that could only happen every hundred years!! Also the number is made up of the numbers 3 and 4, which also have divine implications. We already know that 12 is the number of completion, and have to do with the Bride and New Jerusalem. It also symbolizes perfect government, thus pointing to the Bride ruling with Christ, in heaven.

Also, Chanukah starts on the 8th of December, this year, and the 4th day would be the 12th. I really believe that the 4th day has special meaning and points directly to our Lord and Savior.

I found a wonderful website that gives the total meaning of these numbers throughout the Bible and I will be quoting directly from site, but will not be including the whole commentaries. If you would like to read all the info you can go to it directly:

www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/12.html

We will look at the number 12 first, and then the number 4, as they very much relate to each other.

The Number 12
Twelve is a perfect number, signifying perfection of government, or of governmental perfection. It is found as a multiple in all that has to do with rule. The sun which "rules" the day and the moon and stars which "govern" the night, do so by their passage through the twelve signs of the Zodiac which completes the great circle of the heavens of 360 (12 x 30) degrees or divisions, and thus govern the year.

Twelve is the product of 3 (the perfectly Divine and heavenly number) and 4 (the earthly, the number of what is material and organic).

While seven is composed of 3 added to 4, twelve is 3 multiplied by 4, and hence denotes that which can scarcely be explained in words, but which the spiritual perception can at once appreciate, viz., organization, the products denoting production and multiplication and increase of all that is contained in the two numbers separately. The 4 is generally prominently seen in the twelve.
The number 12 is found 187 times total in the Bible, 22 of which are in the book of Revelation.

The number 12 represents divine authority and appointment, as well as governmental foundation and perfection, and shows completeness. 12 are also used as a signature of Israel. Truth is symbolized by 144, or 12 x 12.

There are 12 divisions of heaven called the Mazzaroth, which God uses for signs and seasons. The testimony of the stars is numerically in harmony with the Bible: "The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork" (Psalms 19:1).

There were 12 sons of Jacob, whose families formed the 12 tribes of Israel with 12 princes; there were also 12 princes of Ishmael.
The high priest’s breastplate, used for judgment, had 12 stones representing the 12 tribes. The showbread consisted of 12 loaves. During the period of the judges, 12 judges judged Israel. Solomon appointed 12 officers over Israel.
At age 12, Jesus appeared at the temple. Jesus ordained 12 apostles, who were sent with authority to preach the Gospel and to be witnesses of His resurrection. After His resurrection, Jesus told the apostles that He had been given all authority in heaven and earth — the divine authority of God.

During the great tribulation, 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel are saved, totaling 144,000 (Revelation 7). A second 144,000 are gathered from the earth to serve the Lamb and follow Him (Revelation 14:1-5). The bride of Christ is pictured with a crown of 12 stars (Revelation 12:1).

The New Jerusalem has 12 gates of pearls, 12 angels at the gates and the names of the 12 tribes of Israel over the gates. The wall of the city has 12 foundations of precious stones; in them are the names of the 12 apostles. The wall is 144 cubits high (12 x 12). The city is 12,000 furlongs (1,500 miles) square.

THE NUMBER 4

Now the number four is made up of three and one (3+1=4) and it denotes, therefore, and marks that which follows the revelation of God in the Trinity, namely, His creative works. He is known by the things that are seen. Hence the written revelation commences with the words, "In the beginning God CREATED." Creation is therefore the next thing - the fourth thing, and the number four always has reference to all that is created. It is emphatically the number of Creation; of man in his relation to the world as created.

What is the four-fold division of Mankind?
In Genesis 10, "the generations of the sons of Noah" are comprised in a four-fold description. However the order may be varied, the number is preserved:
Verse 5: lands, tongues, families, nations
Verse 20: families, tongues, countries, nations
Verse 31: families, tongues, lands, nations

Where is EVE mentioned by name in the Bible?
Four times "Eve" mentioned in the Bible by name:
• Genesis 3:20
• Genesis 4:1
• 2 Corinthians 11:3
• 1 Timothy 2:13

The Number 4 represents creation, which marks God’s creative works. It is the signature of the world.
The material creation was finished on the 4th day — with the sun, moon and stars ordained for 4 things:
• Signs
• Seasons
• Days
• Years

The 4th commandment — "Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy" — was given to man at creation.

There are 4 gospel accounts of Jesus’ life and ministry, each one of which emphasizes a different aspect of Jesus' ministry and sacrifice:
• Matthew: Jesus as the Son of David and King
• Mark: Jesus as the Suffering Servant
• Luke: Jesus as the Perfect Man
John: Jesus as the Only Begotten Son of God.

FOUR: The number 4 represents God's creative works, especially works associated with the earth:
• 4 cardinal directions N, S, E, W. with 4 Angels at four corners of the earth holding back the 4 winds of the world [Revelation 7:1].
• The Covenant People of God had 4 divisions of daylight (Dawn - 9AM; 9AM-12 Noon; 12 Noon - 3PM; 3PM - Sunset).
• 4 lunar phases.
• 4 seasons.
• 4 rivers flowed out of Eden [Genesis 2:10].
• 4 consonants formed God's covenant name YHWH.
• 4 cherubim [Genesis 3:22-24; Ezekiel 1:10].
• In Ezekiel's vision of the heavenly throne/chariot the cherubim each had 4 faces with four wheels [Ezekiel 1:10-12].
• 4 women gave birth to the fathers of the 12 Tribes of Israel.
• The prayer shawl has 4 corners with 4 tassels [Numbers 15:38-39].
• 4 heavenly creatures. [Revelation 4:6-8]
• Israelite camp divided into 4 parts when camping around the tabernacle [Numbers 2:1-34].
• 4th book of the Bible is Numbers, in Hebrew B'Midbar = gematria 248 or 4 x 62.
• The ancients considered there to be 4 elements, earth, fire, air, and water.
• Bible has 4-fold division of mankind: lands, tongues, families and nations [Revelation 13:7].
• 4 cups of wine are used at the Passover Seder.
############

There is so much more information about these numbers, but for my purposes here I just want to get at the essence of them, and how they apply to the Bride of Christ, and the Rapture of the Church.

We can easily see that the number 12 is the perfect number to represent the Bride. The number 12 represents perfection and completion, and then number 4 represents Creation and all that has been created on earth. The Bride would be the perfection of the Lord’s creation, out of mankind, and the Christ is the Lord of Creation. All the 4’s mentioned above points to Christ… all of creation, the 4 gospels the 4th commandment to honor the Sabbath, (Jesus is the Sabbath) as he is the Temple, and He is all and everything.

How this plays into the date 12/12/12 as a date to look at for rapture is still to be seen. Yet, this all stands out to me as the most numerically perfect date!!
Yet,the major reason I am looking at this date is what is happening in the world right now, and all the heavenly signs occurring around this date. Yet, the main one remains the fact, the Lord put this date in my mind and heart, and how intensely I felt about rapture being on the 4th day of Chanukah, last year. I really feel that it was the right day, just the wrong year.
############

That is the original letter, and I would like to add a few other thoughts to it, now. I strongly feel that rapture has to happen before the end of this year, before that last portal of evil opens up on December 21st and the END OF THE AGE!!! Jesus plainly told us that He would be with us until the end of the age, it is my highest hope that at the end of the Age we will be with Him!! I pray that will be the case!!

Thank you John and all doves for all for your wonderful letters and all the blessings and encouragement they bring!! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Much agape love to everyone!!

May God bless you all as we ready ourselves to take the ultimate JOURNEY!!

COME LORD JESUS!!!

Patti C.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out