Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News that Matters:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Sharpe rise in US exports to Iran
October 16, 2012

Rise of exports by nearly a third attributed to USD 89.2 million grain sale swells. Data comes as EU set to pass further sanctions over Tehran’s shipping sector.

The export to Iran has risen sharply after Barack Hussein Obama started to preach about sanctions.

US exports to Iran rose by nearly a third this year, chiefly because of grain sales, according to US data released last week, despite the tightening of US financial sanctions.

The jump to USD 199.5 million in the first eight months of 2012 from USD150.8 million a year earlier, according to Census Bureau data, is surprising given Western efforts to isolate Iran economically because of its suspected pursuit of nuclear arms.

By good cartons we often get some special insight.

The increase masks a drop in the export of some humanitarian goods such as medicines.

This decline in US exporters are blamed largely on the difficulty of getting paid by Iranian importers because of new US financial sanctions.

However, exports rose in several other categories.

Sales of milk products including cream, butter and other fats and oils derived from dairy more than doubled to USD 20.3 million from USD 7.8 million.

Medical, dental, surgical and other “electro-diagnostic apparatus” rose to USD 8 million from USD 4.7 million.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

Hypocrites are not identified by what they say. Nor by what they do.

A hypocrite do not practice what He preach.

Matthew 23:3
So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

The present US Administration fit perfectly into this category. Obama preach sanctions against Iran, but secure an increase in export to the Ayatollah regime in Iran.

This is bad and dirty politics.

Israel must not take the advises from President Obama seriously. The “Hussein” in the White House is a con man, not to be trusted.

Israel must rely on her God, and the Jewish people put their trust in Him.

Written by Ivar
===========================================================
The corruptible “Papenheimers” in the EU
October 16, 2012

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman feels the EU treats Ahmadinejad the way Europe treated Hitler in the 1930-ties.

EU Foreign policy maker Cathrine Ashton and Israel’s FM Avigdor Lieberman.

Avigdor Liberman invokes West’s failure to prevent Holocaust in urging EU to “pass the right message” to Iran at upcoming meeting.

The failure of the EU to make the “right decision and the lack of willingness to adopt strict sanctions against Iran will bring us to the brink of a new reality similar to that which existed in the 1930s, when the West erred, and instead of strangling the Nazi regime at the outset, decided to compromise and appease Hitler,” he said.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman characterized Monday’s meeting of 27 EU foreign ministers in Luxembourg as “critical” in sending a message of determination and resolve from the West to Tehran.

The foreign ministers, at their monthly meeting, are scheduled to discuss tightening European sanctions on Iran, something the foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany – all members of the body known as the P5+1 that has been negotiating with Iran – have called for.

“It is critical, essential and necessary that the EU pass the right message, which is that the West has enough will and determination to stop the Iranian efforts to destabilize the world,” Liberman said.

I keep on coming back to the errors of Lieutenant Colonel Franz Joseph Hermann Michael Maria von Papen zu Köningen. Simply “Von Papen”.

Von Papen trusted Hitler, and made a “peace treaty” with the Nazi-party. .

He was the leader of the Catholic center party.

He was convinced that Adolf Hitler would leave his extremism and become a great center politician, when confronted by the realities, and working in a coalition government.

Von Papen made a “peace deal” with Herr Hitler.

When he was offered the post as Vice canceler in Hitlers cabinet, Von Papen merged the Catholic center party withe the Nazi-party.

Von Papen did not fully understand the evil forces he was dealing with, and became a part of.

After World War II like minded people have been called “papenheimer’s”.

Today, less than 80 years later, we see the European leaders committing the same mistakes in regards to Iran and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Are you one of these “papenheimer’s”?

Written by Ivar

====================================================

St. Cecilia had an angel of Lucifer as her lover
October 16, 2012

“There is a secret, Valerian, I wish to tell you. I have as a lover an angel of God who jealously guards my body.”

The ancient Celia with her lover, and angel claiming to be from “god”.

These are the records written by the Roman Catholic website Catholic Culture. St. Celia died as a claimed martyr around 200 A.D. Her tomb was discovered around 820 A.D. But the Pope did not open the tomb before 1599, and the remains were exhumed.

The remains were exhumed 1400 years after the concerned person died. Now a wax figure is adored and venerated in church of Saint Cecilia in Trastevere in Rome.

The wax figure of Santa Cecilia in a side chapel in the basilica in Rome.

This is what Catholic Culture has recorded:

” In 1599 her grave was opened and her body found in a coffin of cypress wood. It lay incorrupt, as if she had just breathed forth her sou”l.

Cecilia led a life of prayer and meditation and had vowed lifelong virginity, but a youth by the name of Valerian, relying upon the approval of her parents, hoped to marry her. When the wedding night arrived, she confided to Valerian,

“There is a secret, Valerian, I wish to tell you. I have as a lover an angel of God who jealously guards my body.”

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Valerian promised to believe in Christ if he would be enabled to see that angel. Cecilia explained how such was impossible without baptism, and Valerian consented to be baptized.

After he was baptized by Pope Urban and had returned “He found Cecilia in her little room lost in prayer, and next to her the angel of the Lord was standing. When Valerian saw the angel, he was seized with great terror.” The angel handed to them a bouquet of fiery red roses and snow-white lilies as a reward for Cecilia’s love of chastity, a bouquet that would not wither, yet would be visible only to those who love chastity. As a further favor Valerian besought the conversion of his brother Tiburtius.

Source: Catholic Culture

My comment:

Many of official stories around “Catholic saints” are grotesque. Others are clearly based on mythology, and others are free fantasy. Behind all this is ****able occult powers, that leads a man into idolatry. Shameless sin is presented as “holiness”.

A stone copy of the “saint” is kept in the tomb of a basilica with her name in Rome.

The sorry about “Satan Celia” is on of this shameless stories. That a woman who lived around 200 A.D had an angel as a lover. This is clearly a dark angle, an angel of Lucifer.

The story contradicts it self, like fake stories normally do. A lady who claimed to be a “virgin” should not have had lovers. Not even an Angel.

Romans 8:37-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons either the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The Bible warns us about fallen angels, the messenger of Satan. They are surely around is, trying to deceive us and even demonize us.

Be careful. Do not flirt with occult powers. The Roman Catholic Church is surely a house of demons, the great prostate. Mysterious Babylon, with its headquarter in the Vatican.

Written by Ivar

=================================================

Sweden desire to supply Iran with telecom
October 16, 2012

Carl Bildt want Telecom provider Ericsson to bless the Ayatollah regime in Iran.

The Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt is a committed supporter of the regime in Iran.

Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt has long championed diplomacy over sanctions as the method to deal with Iran and Syria.

The Swedish government tossed a wrench into the EU process to impose a set of robust new sanctions on Iran in order to protect a business deal between Swedish telecommunications giant Ericsson and Tehran.

Haaretz reported on Sunday that an Israeli Foreign Ministry diplomat said, “We know that in Sweden they fear that if the deal between Ericsson and Iran is canceled this could have implications for the company’s other deals. The Swedes fear that other countries with problematic human rights records such as China will hear about the cancellation and worry about their ties with Ericsson.”

My comment:

When Hitler needed steel to build His war ships, he got the iron ore from Sweden.

When Iran needs good telecommunication, Sweden will be a prefared partner.

Sweden is one of the most antisemitic nations in Europe. Stockholm share the anti-Zionism of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and see Israel as the main reason for war in the Middle East.

As soon as the Jewish state of Israel is gone, anti-Zionists believe there will be peace. Carl Bildt is convinced that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a suitable peace partner for Sweden and the whole world.

Welcome to the days of deception and massive betrayal of the state of Israel.

Written by Ivar

Cartoon of the day # 336
October 16, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

The Old and the New Covenant
October 16, 2012

Genesis 4:9
Then the LORD said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” “I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

Luke 11:51
from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out