Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ted Porter: "October 15, 2012, December 22, 2012 and the Sign of When Jesus Christ is returning is

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/tedp1015.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Ted Porter (15 Oct 2012)
"October 15, 2012, December 22, 2012 and the Sign of When Jesus Christ is returning is NOT Psalm 46"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSALM 23
A Psalm of David.
THE LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

I was rereading what Don Kistler, the scribe of "The Arithmetic of God”, had written me over 20 years ago as recounted in
When is Jesus Returning? The Answer is Still 42!. Don had said that the sign of when Jesus Christ was returning was hidden in the KJV of the Bible.

I then got excited wondering for a minute if he was referring to Psalm 46. You know, the famous mark of the beast Bible chapter. Be assured as I am assured, Don was not.

For those not familiar with the amazing ways Psalm 46 is "marked" as the mark of the beast chapter, note that if you count the actual number of the beast from the first page of the 1611 KJV Bible for 666 pages you will land on the 46th Psalm. Now, if you count the number of the beast from the last chapter of the 1611 KJV Bible for 666 chapters backwards you will also land on the 46th Psalm. Remember, those who have understanding are able to COUNT the number of the beast.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:18.

http://sceti.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?textID=kjbible&PagePosition=1

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/book.php?book=Psalms&chapter=46&verse=

http://www.biblicalscholarship.net/AV.htm

Of course, Psalm 46 in the 1611 King James Version Bible is also "marked" with the name of Shakespeare. William Shakespeare was 46 at the beginning of 1611. Counting 46 words from the beginning of Psalm 46 in this Bible you will end on the word "shake". Counting 46 words from the end of Psalm 46 you will end on the word "speare". Does that mean "shakespeare" was the beast? No, I don't think so. But this by itself has drawn a lot of attention to Psalm 46 over the years. Because this, this name so placed, this page so placed, and this chapter so placed, has "marked" Psalm 46 distinctly as indeed the chapter of the beast.

Now, let's lay the groundwork for some related topics. Let's start with the horrific human sacrifice on 9/11/2001. Over 3,000 souls were sacrificed to sanctify this spot in New York City. From that spot a new building is arising from the ashes, just like the legendary phoenix. The perpetrators, many who gave their own lives in this offering, committed this crime in the name of their god. That god in Arabic is known as allah, in Latin and Greek as apollo or apollyon, and in Hebrew, abaddon. More is revealed to us about this god in Revelation 9:11.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Revelation 9:11

Of interest is the verse of 9:11 matching the date of 9/11. Also of interest is that Abadan, Iran, whose name is very similar to "abaddon", is an island at the mouth of the Tigris River between Iraq and Iran and where sits one of the largest oil refineries in the world. It was largely destroyed in the Iran/Iraq war but has been and is being rebuilt from the ashes. We know this angel abaddon, was given the key to the bottomless pit and is described as a star falling from heaven.

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Revelation 9:1

Which parallels the following passage.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah 14:12

And the following passage.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Revelation 12:7-12

According to Revelation, this all appears to start when the fifth angel sounds. We are given a timeline for abaddon and his fallen angels to afflict man for 5 months, seeking death but not finding it. This is immediately followed by the sixth trumpet of a year starting off with one twelfth of mankind dying in the first hour, another twelfth in one day, another twelfth in one month, and then the last twelfth by the end of the year. This equals 1/3rd of mankind. During what appears to be this same year in the book of Revelation, another 1/3rd of mankind die in war. All of this has been discussed in depth in the following post

October 8, 2012 Rapture - Solving the Shortening of Days Puzzle

Three scenarios were discussed, the first scenario seeming the most likely. All scenario used September 23, 2015, (or more astronomically correctly the fall equinox in 2015 as the end point), for when Jesus Christ would return to earth. All had a required time span of 17 shortened months for the fifth through seventh angel to blow their trumpets.

Now the first scenario has the timing of the dying off of 2/3rds of mankind in the last prophetic year of 360 shortened days ending on the fall equinox in 2015 with the return of Jesus Christ to planet Earth. As Renee Moses had pointed out on Five Doves, with 360 shortened days in the last 1260 days, this would make the start of the last 1260 days to October 8, 2012. This would point to the Rapture having to occur by October 8, 2012. However, with another required 150 shortened days for the fifth trumpet as explained in the first scenario, this pushes back the start of the 1260 days another 75 days to December 22, 2012. Regardless, that does not mean the Rapture could not occur anytime between now and December 22, 2012.

Now if the first through fourth trumpet are all describing the same event, an astronomical object hitting the earth and causing the earth's rotation to speed up by 50%, resulting in the day being two thirds as long as before. And these four trumpets cover no more than a day before the fifth trumpet sounds, then this astronomical event must happen by December 22, 2012. (By the way, for those who are trying to do the math of 50% and two thirds. If the earth's rotation speeds up by 100% then the day is one half as long as before.)

Now, can you think of any other cultures who have reached the same conclusion?

Carl Worline posted on Five Doves an article called [urlhttp://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/carlw1011.htm]"2012 - It's Not Just The Mayans"[/url] which discusses that many cultures, not just the Mayans have forseen a catastrophic event at the end of 2012 and their calendars just stop. I'd say if the earth starts rotating 50% faster that pretty much throws out the window the old calendar days in a solar year and days between new moons.

At this point I thought I'd point out to those who have questioned why I've used since 2003 the 360-day prophetic calendar instead of the Hebrew calendar to calculate the end of seven weeks from June 7, 1967 for the second coming of Messiah. Well, aside from Daniel and Revelation appearing to use this calendar, the end date coming sooner, and the end date falling on both the fall equinox and Yom Kippur.

Let's look at the Hebrew calendar. Adding seven weeks of Hebrew years to the same day, Jerusalem Unification Day, Yom Yerushalayim, which on the Hebrew calendar was Iyar 28, 5727, inclusively, we arrive at Iyar 27, 5776, June 4, 2016. Okay, neither Gregorian or Hebrew calendars at this point after the speed up of the rotation of the earth may be meaningful. But subtracting the 1260 days specified in the Apocalypse of Saint John from Iyar 27, 5776 we also land on December 22, 2012. A double witness!

Of course, my dislike for any association with all the Mayan Apocalypse books may have had something to do with it also. But then, if one doesn't use the 360-day calendar then one completely misses all the prophetic indicators on at least the 23, 42, 44, 45.5, and even 46 year dates. (These dates are arrived at by adding to June 7, 1967 the product of the year count number times 360.)

All these in this current paragraph are mainly other peoples discoveries but I'm not out to steal their thunder, (shades of Zeus). Just wanted to point out the very unusual earthquakes on the 45.5 marker. Then on the 46 year marker, Tim Tebow's tweeting before his playing in the 666th Monday Night Football game. This game featured Mark Sanchez as opposed to Tim Tebow and gave birth on the 8th day of October, 2012, exactly 9 months just like a pregnancy, from the miraculous game played on the 8th day of 2012, (thanks - well you know who you are.) Wikipedia had a whole page dedicated to this game on 1/8/2012 of what was called the John 3:16 game. This page has since been taken down. However, I had written a post myself regarding this game called, "God is in the Details - The Eighth Day and Tim Tebow". Interestingly, a site on October 10th had a similarly titled but oppositely directed piece regarding the game nine months later called, "The Devil is in the details: Mark Sanchez bears the mark of Satan". Very interesting reading!

Which brings up October 15, 2012. Considering October 8, 2012 as the first day, October 15th would be the 8th day. Think of October 8, 2012 as the very significant birthing from January 8, 2012. We have 9 months for the birth, but the CHRISTening of us, the CUTTING AWAY of our old flesh God ordained for the 8th day. Can I have an "AMEN"!

As a double witness, Calvin Montgomery calculated that there are 6666 days from Shoemaker-Levy 9's first impact to October 15, 2012!

Now on with the number 46. For just a few seconds during the video linked from:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/carlb911.htm

Ending at the 23 second mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKlkj88dw-E&feature=plcp

We see the twin towers compared to the twin chromosomes or chromosomal pairs which are reborn and combine to form a new life. In like fashion we have seen the two twin towers rebuilt into a "one world trade center", literally. It is the proclamation of a "one world", a new era, a new age, a new world order, novus ordo seclorum.

The interesting point is 23 chromosomes from the mother plus 23 chromosomes from the father are rebuilt into a new man with 46 chromosomes. Each human has around 10 trillion cells, each cell one tenth the size to be able to be seen with a human eye, and each human cell containing 46 chromosomes, except the sex cells. So in around 10 trillion ways per person, the number of a man is 46.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:18

On 9/11/2011, the 10 year anniversary of 9/11/2001, the President of the United States visited the site of the twin towers and read you guessed it, Psalm 46. Does that surprise anyone?

Going on. The number 23 in the "Arithmetic of God" means "Death". The number 46 means "Second Death". Two towers of death, literally. But from this death a new "phoenix" arises. A new tower. The twin towers are being rebuilt into a new "one world" tower. A new tower of babel. 23 + 23 = 46.

In the Denver Airport is a mural showing the blending of a black face with a white face to show a brown face. This has been interpreted as the face of a new order. The face of a new "nimrod". The face of blended DNA from the decendants of Ham and of Japheth, the two brothers who are against the descendants of Shem. They were the first anti-Shemites or as we now say, "antisemites".

These are the two brothers who refused to go into the lands they were commanded by God to fill after the flood. Instead they congregated in Shem's land. We all know the end of this was with the tower of babel and the confusion of tongue, forcing them to disperse. I find it interesting that the English numerical value of "Shem" is 153, the number most closely associated with Jesus Christ. While the numerical value of "Ham Japheth" is 351, the backwards or opposite of 153 , and also the only one of the two divisible by 13.

Interestingly, in the book, "The Pattern & the Prophecy" by James Harrison, James calls the number 153 the number of Christ and the reverse number 351 as the number of the antichrist. Also interesting are all the words in the KJV Bible which have a value of 351 based on English A=1 through Z=800 after the Hebrew and Greek which includes the names "apollos", "blasphemer", and "masons".

351 ants
351 Apollos
351 blasphemer
351 boldness
351 borders
351 Bukki
351 friendship
351 guile
351 hopeth
351 Huldah
351 masons
351 much
351 plant
351 Samson

Now 23 chromosomes plus 23 chromosomes equaling 46 draws attention to the number 23. Why not Psalm 23, undoubtedly the most quoted of all Psalms? Could be.

And while 46 means second death or death of the soul, this could indicate what happens on 10/8/2012 is more in the unseen realm than the physical. However, 23 means physical death so an event on 23 prophetic years since 6/7/1967 should give us prophetic insight on the physical side. Adding 23 prophetic years gives us a date of 2/6/1990.

So February 6, 1990 was the date the New York Times brought national attention to someone which shows up as the [rul=http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html]number one story online for that date on their site[/url]. Also, quite interesting reading.

Looking upward!

Shalom!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out