Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Must Read: Pastor: Daniel W. Lizarraga: The Anointing of the Most Holy: The end of the Seventy weeks

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Per Email from Pastor Daniel W. Lizarraga

Thank you Pastor Daniel for your contribution to this site.

ybiC,
Steven
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

The Anointing of the Most Holy: The end of the Seventy weeks.

( Bold and underline in scripture is mine throughout )

To my Savior Jesus Christ, I give all the Glory and Praise.
His Servant, Daniel W. Lizarraga, born again February 9, 1975.

Da 12:10
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Da 8:13-14
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

This is the first reference to days in relation to the amount of time during the tribulation. It is very important seeing that Palmoni “that certain saint” or the Numberer of Secrets appears. This will be the unlocking of the time of the end and confirm the unsealing of the Book of Daniel. The emphasis is the end of the mentioned days when the sanctuary shall be cleansed.

The seventy weeks prophesy also directs to the end or the anointing of the Holy of Holies which has been cleansed.

Da 9:24
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

This is in reference to The HOLY of HOLIES.

Ex 26:33

33 And thou shalt hang up the vail under the taches, that thou mayest bring in thither within the vail the ark of the testimony: and the vail shall divide unto you between the holy place and the most holy.

Introducing the Feast of Dedication or Hanukkah.

Mt 13:52

52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

First the Old Testament:

The portion scripture is history written in advance, and points to the events that would come to be known as the time of the Maccabees, and the revolt that ended with the cleansing and dedication of the Temple, which became known as Hanukkah.

Da 11:31-33

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

Now the New Testament:

Our Lord Jesus recognized it by attending it. It begins On the 25 of the Ninth Month is eight days long and continues into the second day of the 10th month

Jn 10:22-23

22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

The following verses speak of Hanukkah a then hidden future feast, notice how it is framed by repeating the Date, this is showing us that it is a very important word.

Hag 2:18-20

18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it.

19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.

20 And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

“from this day will I bless you.

Da 12:11-12

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

1335 – 1260 = 75

Rabbi’s count 75 days from Rosh Hoshanna to the Dedication.

These extra seventy-five days from the end of the 1260 day end of the tribulation take us to the feast of the Dedication, it is promised that “from this day I will bless you”, and Daniel states: “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh” to this time of the end, or the Anointing of the Most Holy!

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

A careful examination of v.13 & 14 teaches that the time line of 2300 days has four features:
The establishment of the Daily sacrifice
The transgression of or against it.
The length of time to be trodden underfoot
The Cleansing of the Sanctuary.

This will show that we are not yet in the tribulation since the temple or at least the Altar will be standing in the first year of the week of Daniel.

Hanukkah the hidden KEY.

With the future marker in place, the key is to fit this time line to the feast days of the Lord. This can be done only by faithfully looking to the future end date and counting back to us. This will create a template that can be used every year show the season when Jesus will return.

If Hanukkah 2019 is the date of the Anointing of the Most Holy
Then 75 days prior is the October 9th or Yom Kippur, the return of Jesus. He returns in accordance to the ritual of the High Priest coming out the earthly temple and the people waiting for his appearing to have sins atoned for.

Heb 9:28

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The second time is emphasized.

Counting 1260 days from October 9th 2019 to our day we arrive at April 28th 2016 the middle of the seventieth week it is also the 5th day Unleavened bread or the 19th day of the first month. It is in the midst of the week of Unleavened Bread!!
Counting from the middle of the week the remaining 965 to the present we arrive at
September 6, 2013 the arrival of the 7th month and the Feast of Trumpets!

( parenthesis mine )

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, (1)How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice,(2) and the transgression of desolation, to(3) give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me,(4) Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

The four features are now timed.

1 The establishment of the Daily sacrifice, Will begin on the first year of week of Daniel on the evening of September 5th which is the beginning of the seventh month on the Feast of Trumpets and will last 965 days.

2 The transgression of or against it. After 965 days the Man of Sin will stand “where he ought not” the week of April 28th 2016, the middle of the week of Daniel, in the week of Unleavened bread.

3 The length of time to be trodden underfoot. From the transgression or middle of the week to the Day of Atonement is 1260 days, bringing in the Season of the Lord’s return. This is witnessed by Rev. 11:2
Rv 11:2
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

4 The Cleansing of the Sanctuary. From the Day of Atonement the counting 75 days will bring us to the Historical end and fulfillment of the Anointing of the Most Holy Place.

Should this be the week of years that the Lord Jesus will fulfill, we can, mark the beginning of the Tribulation:

COUNTING TO OUR DAY, FROM THE DAY OF ATONEMENT OCTOBER 9TH 2019, 2520 DAYS (1260+260) WE ARRIVE AT NOVEMBER 16TH 2012, THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRIBULATION, IF THIS IS THE YEAR.

Remember this is the template for the week of 2012-2019.
Next year’s template will be 2013-2020, dates will change but not the template beginning on Hanukkah. Keep in mind I am not saying this is the year but the sequence on the template is true till JESUS RETURNS

(The template year for 2013-2020 will give us Nov. 2, 2013 beginning date).

May you use this knowledge to help prepare and to escape the wrath to come.

I believe this is the unsealing of the Book of Daniel.

Pastor Daniel W. Lizarraga
MorningStar Apostolic Church Inter.
Msactruth.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Must Read: Pastor: Daniel W. Lizarraga: The Anointing of the Most Holy: The end of the Seventy w

bump