Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Randy: "Article: Central Bank(s) Can't Inflate Markets Forever

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/randy1013-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Randy (13 Oct 2012)
"Article: Central Bank(s) Can't Inflate Markets Forever -"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/el-erian-central-banks-cant-151400296.html

quote:
That central banks are essentially "all in" is, in the short term, good news for all types of markets-especially when compared to the air pocket hypothesis. Yet, as I detailed in Thursday's Financial Times, investors should not get too carried away.
There is a limit to how far and how long prices can deviate from fundamentals. This is particularly the case when central banks, acting without the support of other government entities, do not have sufficiently-refined tools to secure good and sustainable economic outcomes.

As argued in Thursday's column, investors' romance with the "central bank put" should not be unconditional or everlasting. Moreover, it needs to be accompanied by significant portfolio differentiation, responsive management of overall risk exposures, and positioning that also reflects more durable global themes.
Central banks should be respected. And they can certainly counter air pockets, but not forever.

Either fundamentals will improve or asset prices will fall. Which outcome we eventually see depends in large part on whether other government entities finally step up to their policy responsibilities

My Comment:
So.......do you think, (last sentence) that governments will FINALLY step up to the responsibilities?????? THAT is the question.

I like this writer/investment manager (Mohammed El Erian and his boss). His boss (I forgot hs name....ugh!) wrote an article in Dec 2007 that I NEVER FORGOT! He said "I see things in the US financial markets that could bring the US financial system to its knees in 2008" !!!!!! So, when these guys speak, I LISTEN!!

What this guys says in this article is this:

IF THE GOVERNEMENTS OF THE WORLD DO NOT DO THEIR PART TO FIX THEIR ECONOMIES........THE FACT THAT THEIR CENTRAL BANKS HAVE BEEN "INFLATING" THIS MARKET IWLL NOT LAST....AND THE ECONOMIC BUBBLE WILL BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mark my words here.......... 2013 could go BOOM, economically, if the governments of US/Europe/ and others, DO NOT GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER.

Remember the infamous "fiscal cliff" that the United States is facing? And WHY?
Because WAY BACK IN the summer of 2011.......2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... when the US Government could NOT come together to fix the soaring US Debt level...and S&P downgraded our debt rating......

.......they "kicked the can down the road" until the end of 2012. At which time, certain CUTS will take place automatically.

And HEY....whether they take place automtically, or whether they STILL CAN'T COME TO AN AGREEMENT to fix any of this financial mess in the US.....

THE MARKETS WILL NOT LIKE IT......AND THE MARKETS WILL IMPLODE.

THAT....IS....THE...RISK..... WE SHALL SEE..................

Keep an eye posted.....

on:
1) The election
2) israel / Iran ? USA
and
3) The US Fiscal CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TICK TOCK................................BOOM!!
YFIC,
Randy

PS....."ALL IN" Where have I heard THAT expression before??? lol...

Oh ya.....I WAS ALL IN FOR ROSH HASHANAH 2012, AS "THE" DATE OF THE RAPTURE...

AND....how did THAT work out for me...for us?????? IT DIDN'T

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HOW DO YOU THINK "ALL IN" WILL WORK FOR THE CENTRAL BANKS.....WHEN.....NOT IF.....BUT WHEN....
THE RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS DO NOT....NOT.....NOT..... GET THEIR JOB DONE?????

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then the world economy impldes? Oh, could it be? Or will optimism once again solve all the world's problems?????????????????????????????

BOOM!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Randy: "Article: Central Bank(s) Can't Inflate Markets Forever

I am agree with what Randy told in his writings.

Simple elementary school math to show that:

Suppose I have 100 units of durians and that's the only product in the economy, either you eat it or you die. One banker issues 100 papers worth as much as 100 durians. Now your paper is called money worth of 100 durians/100 papers or 1 durian/paper. Economists like to call 1 durian/paper as 1 dp, nice and cool and seems intelligent, inherently incredible fabulous name I think :) may I didn't make so many excuses about that.
One day mismanagement happens, the banker somehow has to issue another 10 papers. Your paper money now worth only 100 durian/110 papers or 10/11 of its original value. However this banker is a smart guy (I mean a deceiver more appropriately). Instead of using this 10 paper inside the area, the banker simply lend it to some friends say 10 friends each gets 1 paper and saying to them the value of this paper is 1 durian/paper.
A great success story, you can issue 10 paper and your new paper still worth 1 durian/paper. Why not I try another one, this time the banker issues 20 papers and lend them even to 20 more of other peope and saying the same thing this paper worth of 1 durian/paper. Nice, your money should be valued only 10/13 durian/paper but you get 1 durian/paper. If everyone who has the paper redeems durian, it will be a huge trouble for the banker but it won't happen because the banker has said, the time to redeem durian has expired but don't worry your paper still has the worth of 1 durian/paper at least in your mind. Those all other friends are stupid enough to accept that the paper is worth 1 durian/paper. This fraudulous work continues, now the banker sees that he could even issue the larger amount successively 30 papers today, 40 papers tomorrow and by end of 7 days later, the banker ends up issuing 420 papers which make the paper has worth actually only 100 durians/ (100+10+20+420) paper = 10/55 of its original value or less than 20% of its real value. As long as all friends keep this paper, the banker is safe but for how long?

One day one friend insists coming to the banker for help as this friend has a problem: mismatch in his accounting so what to do? The banker said, I will lend you more papers!! As contagious as it seems, more friends come to the banker thinking this banker is an angel from heaven. In a very short period of time the banker becomes the messiah and has issued the addition amount of paper as much as 450 papers. The banker still said the value of the paper is 1 durian/paper. To make it more real, the banker said ," I couldn't lie to you the value of the paper has been reduce to now only 0.8 durian/paper." Other friends believe the banker but only the wise knows that the banker is a deceiver because the value of the paper not 0.8 durian/paper but has become only 100 durian / 1000 paper = 1/10 of its original value or has only 0.1 instead of 0.8 durian/paper. Is it gonna blow up? No, because the King has put a spell on all of the friends to believe that is the way it should go for some time but with one condition said the King " You must protect my baby!!! I love him very much and one more I am very rich because in case of trouble i will give you 90 durians from my warehouses which contain billions of durians!!!" The banker is very happy with that except the banker has a wicked motive!!! He is greedy enough and fool to believe that he can rely NOT to the King but to the friends. All of the banker's friend said you should kill the baby and all the friends will not sue the banker for his durians!!! The banker thinks, "this baby now brings trouble to me, I should kill her!!!" The King said, once you did it, you are dead and I will not help you out of my richness!!!

The King then take back all the spell and what happen? the messiah Banker things that green is good because all of the banker's friends are green and look good but the reality is the opposite!!!

A little story of a foolish Banker!

Gimel Israel

Hi Gimel,

Great story!

I was laughing the whole time

ummm on a side note where can I get some durians?

<---- green

God Bless

Steven

You're welcome Steven to get a durian from my homeland, though I am not in there anymore for some reasons ...

This is the meaning of the story:
I gave you the fate of the US, a foolish banker. The King is God and the baby is Israel. The way, the truth and the life for the US has been showed but he likes darkness instead of light. A little time left and the fate will be sealed. The baby will be saved by the King but woe to those who should but shouldn't do what they should do to save the baby. The road to recover is there but the green of the neighbors brings more influence to the banker than the King's command. I wish the banker knew the true way and wisdom...

There is another layer to the story :)

Hi Gimel,

That is why I instantly began to laugh you were explaining very well the situation of our own world in a storyline.

I look forward to all the details of this story......

Steven