Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anthony: "Prove that Rapture is imminent and some important thoughts to share"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/anthonym1012.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Anthony Mak (12 Oct 2012)
"Prove that Rapture is imminent and some important thoughts to share"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After yet another enduring the crushing disappointment of a missed Rapture dateline (about 4 to 6 times a year! ) , This very thought just kept pounding in my mind and heart automatically... " Oh no.....ANOTHER LOONG YEAR of endurance all over again!!!

I believe the Lord knows exactly how the true Bride of Christ feels whenever a promising dateline comes and goes with NOTHING happening. He knows the true disappointment deep deep inside the heart of His Bride who desires to be back home with Him not out of an "escapist's" mindset but rather of one true longing and love to be where she knows she really belongs. That's a world of difference between the wise and the foolish who both long for His appearing to take them home, and yet, only the bridegroom KNOWS the difference in each individual's heartbeat. He quietly and calmly whispers assurances to His chosen ones over and over again through the Holy Spirit's still gentle voice to " suffer for yet a little while longer until that actual day" enduring like a good soldier, lover and servant for it will surely come!

Out of that, He reminded me that the day of His ascension, which is just as spectacular and important as the day of His crucifixion and resurrection was NOT on a Feast Day!!! So, what is there to stop Him from taking away His bride on an ordinary day...after all, His Descend into the clouds above should correlate with His Ascend into the clouds above if it were a pattern to be followed and repeated in reverse...even the angels who were there on that day of His ascension were told to tell those present to expect that He will come back in "like manner" some day....

With that assurance, my hope for a 2012 Rapture is still very much intact and here's some thoughts for holding on until He finally finally appears to His Bride. ( Just on time in His divine timing and purpose )

Using 3 possible clues or hunches, I'm going to speculate a short window of time for His return and even if that fails, I'm just going to stubbornly carry on carrying on waiting and hoping and watching until it happens!

1) Dr. Richard Eby's going home is still significant, if not, why would the Lord perform such an extraordinary, powerful and mind blowing miracle upon him ( his head was literally smashed and his brains were spilled all over the roadside when he fell headfirst from a few stories high from an apartment building in 1972 ) to bring him back to life to warn about His return over and over again throughout the 30 years after his miraculous healing.
Since his home going on 26th Dec.2002, the connection of his death to the return of Christ should be closely related ( he was always telling everyone all over the world during the 30 years that the Lord had told him he would still be alive when Jesus comes )

It is now coming to the 10th anniversary of his homegoing ( I and perhaps a few others had been watching for only a 1 year, 3 years and even a "maximum" 7 years gap in between his death and the Rapture because of the close relationship the Lord had put his resurrected life in correspondence to His Return....even his birth into this world was nothing short of miraculous, if I remember it well ). I believe that the Lord should fulfill his promise ( somehow prolonged, and only He knows why ) or what Dr. Eby had perceived to be the Lord's spoken words to him when they had met in heaven in 1972, that he would "still be preaching" when the Rapture takes place and anything longer than 10 years after his death would defeat the purpose of Dr. Eby's miraculous recovery and end time message given to him by the Lord, in my opinion. ( a 10 years "delay" to a promise that he'll "still be alive and preaching"when He comes should be long enough, for what ever reason )

So, in speculating, what if what the Lord told Dr. Eby about his "stll preaching" when He comes could also mean that his name and his preaching about the Lord's return would still be told and mentioned even after his death up till even the day when the Lord comes!? People throughout the Christian world has mentioned about his testimony from time to time throughout these past 10 years since his death. Dr. Eby would have been 100 years old in June of this year 2012 if he had still been alive! ( He was born in June 1912! )

What again if the Lord had a divine perfect 10 years count to his faithful servant's ( Dr. Eby had proclaimed and believed what he had heard from the Lord all the way until his death ) proclamation which is 360 days per year totaling only 3600 days instead of 3650 days? That will put us at around 3rd November 2012! ( with perhaps a 7 days warning before, something should happen around the 27th / 28th of October, 2012 )

2) The 2nd clue is Choo Thomas was specifically ( she doesn't post more than 2 to 3 urgent messages a year lately ) instructed by the Lord to post a clear call to the Church to get ready for the Rapture which the Lord had been speaking to her about for the past whole year of 2011, everyday, until she was asked to release it on 27th December 2011 ( 1 day after Dr. Eby's 9th anniversary ). Given the speculative 280 days gestation period for the word to birth forth, that will bring it to 2nd October 2012 and given another 21 days delay of the birthing,(due to war in the heavenlies? ) it will be around the 23rd of October 2012...

3) and thirdly, if the 21 days delay is to be counted from the last day of the Feast of Tabernables instead, then it should be around the 28th / 29th of October 2012....( for something significant to happen )

It looks like something of significance should shake the entire world in October and before the end of October 2012 because I also kept hearing the word " October Crash" since a few days ago after the 7th of October had passed It could be the "sudden destruction and Rapture", who knows....Keep watching with a heart of pure longing for the Lord and love for the rest of the world.....God Bless...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out