Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christians gathers in Jerusalem to support Israel

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Christians gathers in Jerusalem to support Israel

Waving blue and white Israeli flags, thousands of evangelical Christians from around the world filled streets of downtown Jerusalem.

Evangelical Christians gathered in Israel for the Biblical festival of Sukkot.

The annual march during the weeklong Jewish Sukkot holiday brings together Christians from dozens of countries.

Evangelical Christians are known as strong supporters of Israel, providing financial help and political backing, especially in the U.S. Even so, their hard-line views toward Palestinians and suspect religious motivations make some moderate Israelis and Jews abroad uncomfortable.

“This is the real United Nations,” said Sheila Hakes, 41, from Alabama. “Israelis are our brothers and sisters, so we must protect them from Iran and evil,” a reference to Iran’s suspicious nuclear program, adding, “Jesus will come here again.”

Thursday’s event was organized by the International Christian Embassy of Jerusalem, a group that promotes ties between Israel and the world’s Christian communities. The group also sponsored a conference this week that drew more than 5,000 people from nearly 90 countries, including 25 parliamentarians from various nations.

Another prominent group, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, said it raises more than USD 110 million a year for charitable causes in Israel.

Source: Washington Post

My comment:

Evangelical Christians who do not support Israel have been deceived. At best they are lukewarm.

Let me underline: Many people will be saved by the Messiah, regardless of they were able locate Israel on the map. But if it was within your capacity to bless the Jewish homeland, and you ignored or harm the Jewish people, you are in for trouble.

Isaiah 40:1-3
Comfort, comfort my people,
 says your God.
 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
 and proclaim to her
that her hard service has been completed,
 that her sin has been paid for,
that she has received from the Lord’s hand
 double for all her sins.

The normal deceptions, are linked to these few points of view:

1. You have not read the full Bible.

This is a not excusable error among people who claim they love Jesus. They have simply not read the Bible that Jesus had. They have only read the New Testament.

2. Your pastor or priest have never taught about Israel.

Jesus do not care who you have spoken to, or what kind of deception you have walked into. You are personal responsible to be in a fellowship where the truth is spoken.

Hosea 4:6
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

3. You do not believe that the Bible is the infallible word of God.

This is also a common error. Because if the Prophetic Word can not be trusted, not a single line in the Bible can be trusted. You have built your faith of a “Jesus” of your own choice.

4. Israel do so many bad things, that God can not love them

If you feel Israel are doing more mistake than others, it is time for you to take a look in the mirror.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Christians gathers in Jerusalem to support Israel

An excellent writing!!!

I agree totally with the author's point of view!!!

Thanks Steven for this wonderful article as always.

Gimel Israel

Re: Christians gathers in Jerusalem to support Israel

The problem with this is that there are indeed Christian Jews who are my brothers in Christ. However, according to the scripture (the ONLY source of TRUTH) any Jew who does not confess Jesus Christ as Lord and King of Israel is ANTICHRIST:

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Again it is written:

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

It is said to me, "but John, according to my understanding of scripture, all of the Jews will convert to Christ en mass in the future." Firstly I would question that interpretation of scripture but, more to the point, that will be THEN this is NOW; and right NOW the state of Israel is an antichrist state in OPEN REBELLION against her TRUE KING. The reverence of the Sinai covenant coupled with DENIAL of Jesus Christ as Lord and King is NOT acceptable before God. One either BELIEVES the witness of God, or one does NOT believe it. To DENY that Jesus is Christ and King Messiah is to call God a LIAR- this is DARKNESS and DECEPTION to be REBUKED and REPROVED and not to be encouraged and supported.

The prophets called Israel "the vine of the Lord" Isa 5:7: and Jesus said:

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Jesus Christ is the TRUE Israel, and all in Him are citizens of the TRUE Israel; this nation that men call Israel is NOT the true Israel.

The righteousness of Abraham is not imparted through the FLESH of Abraham- but through the faithful SPIRIT of Abraham.

Ga 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Ga 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Ga 3:29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham‘s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Isa 41:8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Mt 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham‘s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Eze 18:5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD. If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things, Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.

Re 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak.