Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denis Hart: "Turkey - Home to All Seven Churches - A Key Sign?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2012/denish108.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Denis Hart (8 Oct 2012)
"Turkey - Home to All Seven Churches - A Key Sign?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turkey - Home to All Seven Churches - A Key Sign?

One quite startling (key) fact (from the perspective of our time) is that ALL seven churches in chapters two and three of the Book of Revelation are part of modern day Turkey. Is it just coincidence that tensions or sabre rattling between Syria and Turkey have emerged during this week of Tabernacles? One day after winning blanket authority to send forces into Syria, Turkey’s Prime Minister warned (on Friday) that his country is not far from war with Syria. .

Turkey is an Interesting Name! I have tried to convey this below:

t

(ch) ur (ch)

(the) key ?

Is the Holy Spirit About to Speak to (Judge) the Church(es)?

17 For the time [has arrived] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will [be] the end of those who do not obey the good news (the Gospel) of God?

When is the Day of the Lord? Link to Seven Churches

Before looking at what the Holy Spirit said to the Seven Churches, it is important to see the link to the Day of the Lord. I have covered this in a section of a previous letter (The Coming of Elijah and the Pre-tribulation Rapture) - link below. Some excerpts from this are discussed below.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/denish319.htm

In Revelation 1:10 we read that John was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day. Most good commentaries point out that this means the Day of the Lord (not Sunday - viewed as the first day of the week in the early church). In Revelation 1:19 John is told to write the things he sees (happening) and what is to take place hereafter. In other words, John is taken by the Spirit into the Day of the Lord, and the first thing he sees/witnesses is the Spirit speaking to the churches (Revelation 2 and 3)! This, I believe, speaks of Joel’s outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Then he witnesses the rest of the Revelation, including the disappearance of the Church (the Rapture!!!!!).

What is the Holy Spirit saying to the Churches ( with Turkey as a Sign of Imminence )

This is a big subject, so I would like to just make a few comments, with particular emphasis on Ephesus and Laodicea. It is of note that Ephesus is the only one of the seven Churches in Revelation that also has a Pauline epistle in Bible (and the Book of Ephesians speaks of the glory of Jesus Christ revealed in the Church!). There was also a letter from Paul to Laodicea - the latter day letters on Five Doves rest on this foundation!!!

Colossians 4:16 After this letter has been read to you, see that it is also read in the church of the Laodiceans and that you in turn read the letter from Laodicea .

There is an historical perspective to the Seven Churches, but it is also true that the churches in our time are made up, like a hybrid, from all the churches that have gone before. In the Day of the Lord John the Revelator sees the Holy Spirit speaking to remnants of all seven churches, although there is a special place for the first church at Ephesus (Ephesians contains the highest revelation of the Mystery of the Church) and Laodicea, that reminds us so much of the church of today!

Ephesus - the Mystery of the Church and Its Mysterious Disappearance!

Ephesians 5:27: That He might present the church to Himself in glorious splendour, without spot or wrinkle or any such things. (This is achieved, through the Rapture - our expectancy is that may happen anytime, it may happen today!)

In Revelation 2 we read what the Spirit said to the Church at Ephesus:

Ephesus: Return to your first love! You have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first. 5 Remember then from what heights you have fallen. Repent and do the works you did previously [when first you knew the Lord]. The Spirit warns the Ephesus church that it has fallen away (and from what heights!). Today we witness this falling away from the Truth and Holiness that is to be found in Christ Jesus!. However, there is a great promise for those who return to their first love, who find and are joined in unity with Him and other believers (including Doves!) - and who, experience the love, joy and holiness that is to be experienced as we wait for the imminent return of the One we Love so intensely (Who died for us, and rose again!). Ephesians 3:20, 21 (Amplified) reveals this promise:

20 Now to Him Who is able to do superabundantly

far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think

[infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams].

21 To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus

throughout all generations forever and ever.

What the Spirit said to: Smyrna - Pergamum - Thyatira - Sardis - Philadelphia

Smyrna: 9 I know your affliction and distress and pressing trouble and your poverty, but you are rich! 10 Fear nothing that you are about to suffer.

Pergamum: 13 I know where you live, a place where Satan sits enthroned. 16 Repent [then]! Or else I will come to you quickly and fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

Thyatira: 19 I know your record and what you are doing, your love and faith and service and patient endurance. and that your recent works are more numerous and greater than your first ones. 25 Only hold fast to what you have until I come.

Sardis: I know what you are doing; you are supposed to be alive, but [in reality] you are dead. 2 Rouse yourselves and keep awake. So call to mind the lessons you received and heard; and repent. In case you will not keep awake and watch, I will come upon you like a thief, and you will not know or suspect at what hour I will come (!!!)

Philadelphia: These are the words of the Holy One, the True One, He Who has the key of David, Who opens and no one shall shut, Who shuts and no one shall open. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut.

The great promise to those in Philadelphia: I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth. I am coming quickly!

What the Spirit is Saying to the Church at Laodicea – the End-time Church!

(Revelation 3): 15 I know your works and what you are doing; you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! 16 So, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth!

17 For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not understand that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

18 Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me:

gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be [truly] wealthy

white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen

(eye) salve to put on your eyes, that you may see.

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.

These are the last and poignant words of Jesus (through the Holy Spirit) to the Church. He is pictured outside the home, and in some respects rejected by the Church, but still seeking a home in those who will receive Him into their hearts. The Church is made up of those Who receive Him, for to these He gives the power to become the sons/daughters of God (John 1:12). In these closing days of the Church there will be many, including deceivers and false Christs, who will knock on the door of our hearts and lives, but we need to listen for His Voice - and only open the door when we hear the unmistakable voice of Jesus! If we know His Word, we will also know the Words and Voice of the Living Word!

Denis! Maranatha!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out