Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walking in the ways of yesterday; old paths and ancient trails of Jeremiah

Judah Rejects the Lord’s Way

16 This is what the Lord says:
“Stop at the crossroads and look around.
Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it.
Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls.
But you reply, ‘No, that’s not the road we want!’
17 I posted watchmen over you who said,
‘Listen for the sound of the alarm.’
But you replied,
‘No! We won’t pay attention!’

Jeremaih 6: 16-17 NLT

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+6&version=NLT

fair use for information and discussion

Re: Walking in the ways of yesterday; old paths and ancient trails of Jeremiah

16 Thus says the Lord: Stand by the roads and look; and ask for the eternal paths, where the good, old way is; then walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk in it!
17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hear and obey the sound of the trumpet! But they said, We will not listen or obey.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+6&version=AMP

KJV

16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+6&version=KJV

fair use for information and discussion

The Lolo Trail,

the old Indian trail documented by Lewis and Clark in 1805-06. Its still there, ( in places) but it is gone (in places.) Mostly the gone part is from Forest Service Management, deliberate and intentional distruction of the past. So many lies. Why would God put us on this path?

So many false trails, a struggle to find the true way, that matched the Journals of Lewis and Clark in word and by Clark's map. So many false paths in my journey to walk with Christ too, hit a dead end and return to the true way which is hard to find; few find the narrow way.

Ten to 12 years Gene worked on the Lolo Trzil. It was easy somedays and impossible some days. God helped him figure out what was hard to understand. Gene learned to hear his voice more clearly. But still its awalk of faith.

to be continued...

From Bradford Bridge to Eldorado Creek about (6-7 miles) the Forest Service opened a trail in the early 1970's some old, some new. In 1995 teh Forest Service built a second trail over the first, weaving back and forth, in and out of what was before. The third trail is the old Indian trail, documented by Lewis and Clark. The Forest Service mostly never found this trail of old, but they clearcut timber across it, and now new young trees grow where the trail once was. Only an old Game Warden like Gene could find it, with God's help. There was Clark's map and clues that can not be bypassed, by any thinking man.

The Catholic Church built a new trail where the old once was and the Produstent church tried to go back to the old but was confused as to where the old path once was.Three trails, 3p aths, Catholic, the middle path, which wobbles between the 2 and the true path, the old way; the narrow way few- few find.

Which path are you on?

Why do you believe, what you believe?

Have you found the narrow way, and have I?

Psm 139: 23- 24

Search me oh God, and know my heart;
try me and know my thoughts,
see if there be any wicked way in me,
and
lead me in the way everlasting.

Ten to 12 years Gene worked on the Lolo Trail...

The Lolo Trail is on old maps, old Forest Service maps and old maps from the 1800's. The Lolo Trail runs from Lolo, Montana to Orofino-Kamiah Idaho, across over 100 miles of Bitterroot Mountains.

There are lots of bibles, many translations, some good and some...

The way is plain for those who seek.

The way as I see it is repentance and obedience, stamped all through the scripture. Thats what my songs are full of.

Psm 119

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, so that I will not sin against you.

With my whole heart, I have sought thee, Oh let me not wander from thy commands.

psm 119: 10 and 11