Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters:Iran believe “Jesus” is a servant of “allah”:Hitler: “I am a “Christia

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Tony Blair has found his global Church to work for new World Order
September 30, 2012

«Do what you want, but do not merry a Catholic». Thats was the advice Tony Blair got from his grand mother. And that was exactly what he did.

Tony Blair at the launch of his new plattform on 30th of May 2008 in New York

In last Tuesday Vatican magazine L’Osservatore Romano, Tony Blair spoke about his new faith. The former Prime Minister of United Kingdom explains how he was fascinated with the universality of the Church of Rome, as a global institution.

«When you are a Catholic you can go for mass all over the World. I have celebrated mass in Kigali, Peking and Singapore», explains Blair.

Wherever a Catholic might be, He is in communion with others, and that is fantastic. The Universal Church is an important model of a global institution, says the present peace envoy in the Middle East. Blair is sure that the Church has a central role in the changes in society, and that religion must has a place in the public debate.

Faith has to take the central stage, and Blair looks up on religions as important. But the past PM do not fell that confrontation will cease to exist. To the opposite, Blair feels that the Church and the politicians will end up on different side of the table. But Blair feels that this is besides the point. He wants faith to take its rightful place in public life, not to be silenced.

The pope and Blair partners in the work for a new World Order.

Blair also express his support for Pope Benedikt XVI´s teaching about «God`s central place in society, politics and economics». The Roman Catholic Church does promote a new economic World order, built on justice and fairness.

«We need to read this manifest of the Pope over, and over again, proclaims Blair».

Tony Blair did merry a Catholic, and they also chose to baptize their children in the Roman Catholic Church.

«My journey of faith took 25 years. As time passed by, emotionally, intellectually and rationally, the Catholic home became natural for me. When i left the post as Prime Minister, I finally started to do something I had been longing for» explains Blair.

Source: The Vatican magazine: L’Osservatore Romano.
As translated in the Swedish Christian daily: Dagen.se.

My comment:

It is worth mentioning a couple of important details of the conversion of Tony Blair from the Anglican faith to the Catholic faith.

First:

Tony Blair do never speak about sin, the Bible, repentance, and that He has finally found the truth about a Jew called Jesus of Nazareth.

Second:

Tony Blair is attracted to a Universal and global organization called a «Church».

Third:

Tony Blair has found a new «Church», from where He can work for a new World Order.

Tony Blair is a man hungry for Worldly power. People who has walked as antichrists, have always been serving the Prince of this World. Lets pray that Tony Blair in time will find out who he is serving. Blair need to repent or perish.

Read more about how Rome and Islam works together to create a new World Order: Click here

First published: 23rd of September 2009.

Written by Ivar

=============================================================

Son of Hamas works on movie on Muhammad
September 29, 2012

In the wake of protests over Nakoula Basseley Nakoula’s Innocence of Muslims, two film-makers have revealed they are also planning movies depicting the prophet Muhammad.

Muslim anchors in The CNN is up in arms over films who tell the truth about Muhammad. Like the movie in progress made by Mosab Hassan Yousef.

The newspaper names the first film-maker as Mosab Hassan Yousef, a Palestinian who moved to Los Angeles several years ago. He told the LA Times he had already cast a “prominent Hollywood actor” in the title role of his $30m (£18.5m) film, titled simply Muhammad.

“My goal is to create this big mirror to show the Muslim world the true image of its leader,” Yousef says, adding that the film would feel similar to the Mel Gibson drama The Passion of the Christ. The film-maker was reportedly inspired to convert by the radical Egyptian Christian Zakaria Botros Henein, who has described Muhammad as a paedophile and buffoon and who may have also influenced the makers of Innocence of Muslims.

The second film-maker is named as Ali Sina, a Canadian atheist who was raised as a Muslim in Iran. He says he has secured $2m (£1.2m) for a film that will portray Muhammad as a cult leader in the style of David Koresh or Jim Jones. Sina hopes to shoot next year if he can raise an extra $8m. He has been planning his film for a decade but says it only recently became a possibility due to technical advances in film distribution.

Source: The Guardian

The Monty Python group said it was dangerous to make a movie about Muhammad. I believe they are right. When the British comedy team made the movie “Life of Brian” in 1979, they did have some cultural experience with religious people in the UK.

During last week Islamic hooliganism and violence, the Monty Python say “cultural Christians” should not make movies about Islam, because they can not fully understand the faith of Muslims.

Well and done.

Lets therefor be excited and wait for the movie of Mosab Hassan Yousef. He believed in “allah”, and call the “god” of the Arabs for a “terror god”. Today this former Hamas member has renounced Islam, and claim that Jesus is God and Messiah.

We surely have something exiting coming down the pipeline.

Written by Ivar

==================================================

Time to expose the falsehood of Muhammad
September 29, 2012

Corrupt and apostate “Christians” are not willing to tell the truth about Muhammad. Is stead they back stab brethren who highlights historical and cultural facts.

"Time to expose Muhammad... Islam Is A Religion of War" - Son of Hamas Writer Mosab Youcef

It is a complete disgrace that so many pastors and priest are not standing up in our time and warns against Islam. Such carnal and corrupt leaders love their life in their flesh. They have become friends of the World, the very enemies of God of the Bible.

This video is from June 2012. More than two months before September 11 2012, when the US Ambassador in Libya was slaughtered by the barbarians.

This video is yet another exposure of the violence and wickedness that is exposed in the Arab World and in Persia every day on TV. The curses and cycle of violence brought by Islam is a never ending story.

Written by Ivar

====================================================================

Muslim: Muhammad was a violent man
September 29, 2012

Mosab Hassan Yousef making film highlighting prophet’s penchant for “violence.”

Ramallah-born Mosab Hassan Yousef has made enough enemies in the Palestinian territories to last a lifetime. The eldest son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef, one of the founders of Hamas, spent his early years as a Hamas activist and went through more than a few stints in Israeli prison.

But for ten years, Yousef was “the Green Prince,” a code name given to him by the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency), with whom he worked to prevent dozens of terrorist attacks during the second intifada, saving hundreds of Israeli lives.

Two years ago, Yousef – who now lives in the US – published the book Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue and Unthinkable Choices, in which he detailed his disillusionment with the violence inside Hamas and his decision to assist Israel from around 1996 to 2006.

Now 34, Yousef is a devout Christian who is open about his faith as well as his pessimism for the future of peace in the Middle East.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

There are not many followers of Jesus who reach the headlines in Israel. Most claimed to be “Christians” are rather lukewarm in regards to Israel, if they ever will support, pray for, or visit the Mountains of Zion.

Mosab Hassan Yousef is a great witness of a living God. Making a film that exposes the truth about a wicked, violent and evil false prophet called Muhammad, will obviously not make this man popular in the Arab World.

But a lot of people will be astonished to see that a lot of “Christians” will attack this project. Simply because they are carnal, corrupt and religious. They do not want to touch the issue of this violent ideology, but would rather like to support “Interfaith project” with what they brand as a “religion of peace”.

John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah, and demanded fruits of repentance before baptizing people. The brood of vipers refused to listen. Many of them are still around, even appointed priests and pastors in our fellowships and Churches.

Written by Ivar

======================================================

Hamas son: Islam is a religion that teaches people to kill
September 29, 2012

Islam is not a religion of peace. The biggest terrorist is the God of the Quran.

The Son of Hamas knows “allah” as a violent terrorist “god”.

This is a statement of Mosab Hassan Yousef, who helped Israel’s security forces in their fight against the Islamic militant group Hamas.

«I know this is very dangerous and this will offend many people. The more you follow the steps of the prophet of Islam and the God of Islam, the more you get close to being a terrorist».

Yousef got a story to tell in his new book «Son of Hamas».
«To be honest with you, being killed is not the worst thing that can happen», he said Wednesday in an interview with The Associated Press. «If they want to do kill me … let them do it, and they will be responsible for my blood.».

In his memoir, Yousef, the 32-year-old son of a Hamas founder, claims he was one of the Shin Bet security agency’s best assets and was dubbed The Green Prince, a reference to his Hamas pedigree and the Islamists’ signature green color.

During his 50-minute interview, for which he arrived with armed security, Yousef criticized Hamas leaders including political chief Khaled Meshaal. He lashed out at Hamas, saying the organization lives in the Middle Ages.

And he hurled his most inflammatory comments at Islam, which he called a religion that teaches people to kill.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

It is amazing to see that Christian leaders have started to defend Islam. While Muslim converts, who know the “god of Islam”, warns against the religion they once practiced.

Who are we going to listen to?

Rome has already made peace with Islam, and the Roman Catholic Church and Mecca is going to form an end time religious platform in the name of peace. A big compromise outside of the truth. And any Christian who believe this is the right path, should listen to this «son of Hamas».

First published: March 5th, 2010.

Written by Ivar

=======================================================

Iran believe “Jesus” is a servant of “allah”
September 28, 2012

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes that the 12 Imam, or the “Mahdi,” will install a new World order. With the help of “Jesus”.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is always given a red carpet welcome in the United Nations.

The Iranian President is a “Messianic Muslim”. He believe that he has to destroy Zionist Israel, so that the savior of the World can return. He is the 12 Imam, who has gone missing.

Standing in the pulpit of the United Nations (UN), Mahmoud Ahmadinejad confessed his faith in “Jesus”.

Hardly any other World leader have done so.

The Iranian President believe that “Jesus” is alive, and that “Jesus” is coming back. But only as a servant of “allah”. The “Jesus” of Ahmadinejad is coming back to tell the Jews and Christians to turn to the “god” of the Arabs and Persians, as he is explained in the Koran.

This is what multiple media has recorded:

” Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Wednesday called for the end of the “hegemonic” powers of the United States and Israel, whom he described as “the uncivilized Zionists.” He said the world would ”soon” see new “global management” by the Twelfth Imam, also known as the “Mahdi,” and his deputy, Jesus Christ” .

Ahmadinejad offered his most detailed explanation to date of his Shia Islamic eschatology (End Times theology) and his understanding of the coming rule of the Twelfth Imam.”

“ God Almighty has promised us a man of kindness, a man who loves people and loves absolute justice, a man who is a perfect human being and is named Imam Al-Mahdi, a man who will come in the company of Jesus Christ, peace be upon Him, and the righteous,” he said.

Calling the Mahdi “the Ultimate Savior,” Ahmadinejad said his arrival on earth “will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection. It will be the beginning of peace, lasting security and genuine life.”

Ahmadinejad said the coming reign of the Twelfth Imam on earth “will bring about an eternally bright future for mankind, not by force or waging wars but through thought awakening and developing kindness in everyone.”

The Iranian leader did not offer a specific timetable, but he did say the “sweet scent” of the Mahdi’s global reign “will soon reach all the territories in Asia, Europe, Africa and the U.S.”

Despite his insistence that the Twelfth Imam’s reign would come without war, Shia eschatology experts say the opposite is true. As I document in my non-fiction book, Inside The Revolution, and dramatize in my most recent political thrillers, The Tehran Initiative and The Twelfth Imam, Islamic theologians say Muslim political leaders today are supposed to set into motion the annihilation of Judeo-Christian civilization as we know it and create the conditions of chaos and carnage to hasten the arrival of the Twelfth Imam.

Source: flashtrafficblog

This is a video of the latest speech of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the United Nations.

My comment:

Jesus warned us in advance about men like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

He said that many would come and claim to be the “Messiah” and even deceive the very elect, if possible.

Let me remind you that even men like Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler believed in “Jesus”. But their copies were also replacement of the Biblical Messiah, one among many antichrists.

“Anti” do not mean “deadly against”. Anti means in replace off. Like the Pope being the replacement of the “Holy Father”, not officially against “The Holy Father” whom is God the Father in Heaven.

It is a complete disgrace that many pastors and priests do not have the courage to teach their flocks about the most prominent anti-Christ’s who have been introduced as “Jesus” in our fellowships.

Not talking about end time deceptions are a deception by it self.

A spirit that is not from God is permitted to enter into the sheep of Jesus. Gradually such fellowships becomes useless for the Kingdom of heaven. Not only deceiving them selves, but deceiving others too.

Please take this message seriously.

Written by Ivar

================================================================

Hitler: “I am a “Christian fighting for justice and truth”
September 28, 2012

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice…

Adolf Hitler walks out of Marine Church in Wilhelmshaven

This is a statement in a speech held on April 12th 1922.

Hitler held many hysterical beliefs which not only include, God and Providence but also Fate, Social Darwinism, and ideological politics.

He spoke, unashamedly, about God, fanaticism, idealism, dogma, and the power of propaganda.

Hitler held strong faith in all his convictions.

He justified his fight for the German people and against Jews by using Godly and Biblical reasoning.

Indeed, one of his most revealing statements makes this quite clear:

”Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”

”My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

Source:

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Source: Nobeliefs.com

My comment:

The Church in Germany in the 1930-ties, became a Church that fought for worldly power, justice and truth.

Is is quit similar for the World Council of Churches (WCC) today. They also claim they fight for “justice and truth”. Not so strange, the enemy is the same. The Jews.

The anti-Jewish movement that fight for “justice and truth” in the name of “god” has not changed.

The gospel is not about “social justice”. The National Socialists in Germany fought a noble fight with “Got mitt uns” in their belts. The last army of crusaders will have the same agenda. Today their are fighting for “Palestine”.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out