Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles: "So many posts point to the truth"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/charles929.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Charles (29 Sep 2012)
"So many posts point to the truth"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not posted much because really what more is there to say! The rapture is imminent most likely the feast of tabernacles or shortly after. The reason I am posting this is simply to acknowledge the truth and hope I bear author fruit!

Ready for the truth! This life was never about you or me or mankind! It was about God creating a creation where in the end times He would gather unto himself both in heavan and earth all that was in Christ a peculiar people unto himself zealous of good works and rightousness!

That is it! The fact is God created the Heavans and Earth He knew the end from the beginning! The fact is he tested the angels true loyalty to Him. Picture a great King freely giving great honor and glory to all His subjects. Is not His greatest desire for those subjects to truly give Him the honor, respect, and obedience he deserves since he created them and everything in his kingdom. Welll in testing that 1/3 failed! The test he created man in His image although much lower in estate simply like if we created jars of clay images of ourselves and somehow breathed our spirit of life into them! He then told the angels that ruled planets and regions of space and dimensions go serve them and they they will judge you! Well one third said no and two thirds said no problem how high should we jump! Well God had his answer in truth He already knew who was giving lip service and real love! He just created a way to prove it on legal grounds!

So the 1/3 when told their punishment was eternal banishment did what God knew they would came to man and sought to take Gods greatest creation away from Him. Except God gave man a second chance first by through the law showing man and all that by their own efforts they could not stand then providing a pardon from prison their hopeless state Jesus Christ! Knowing His. Bozeman would reject Him seeking justification by their works so they could boast salvation came to the Gentiles!

The bible is Gods word to wrend the heart not our physical clothes. It is designed to convict us of sin, to humble us of our pride, to cause us to surrender to the will of God and follow his example of rightousness home!

The fallen angels have since the fall corrupted everything to make people have pride in their works how many school mottos have pride in them! We are taught to value our works and to dismiss the spiritual quest to walk with Jesus!

Seriously astronomy became astrology, total deoendance on God became gambeling, modest humility and inner beauty became makeup and jewelry and outwardly dressing up a spiritually dead inner self! Vanity and fashion are young girls kryptonite that's a song! Godless chatter on TV and radio filled people's heads with what was reality not the holy spirit. I could go on but you get it!

To numb ourselves that we are working in a matrix and everything we do creates interests and profit off our efforts we entertain ourselves with tv sports acohol fill in the blank and avoid Gods word! We if we have one for most let the pastor tell us what's in the bible from a non profit government corporation paid for pulpit!

The holy spirit is screaming wake up as we drink the tap water flourided medicated koolaid and dismiss the whisper to a scream! For those who God planted a seed in that something was off our whole life we tried to flee the world the worlds way then fleed from dead vain tradition of worship finally picking up the bible seeing what the truth was for ourselves and simply embraced the truth more then we loved the lie and God dragged us out of the vanity! Yes we are still stuck here we just know the world is beachfront property in Arizona! The hardship is everyone around us still thinks they just have to walk a little farther in the sand and they will get to the water!

I am yoked into traveling next week and saw Jim's warning even texted my wife she will probably yell at me and dismiss it! Truly I am totally dependant on my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! He's gone to prepare a place for those who Love Him and would rather be there!

Honestly theres no whete to go here alone I am still stuck in my pitiful flesh! I try to walk in the spirit not the decay! To many have swallowed the koolaid of this life and walk in religion not faith! Wake up there is no beach here!

Stop living for here and now look up Jesus is coming! We have to be in the world come out of it cry abba Father as a prodigal son I cry take me home! Please come with me if Jesus is knocking answer!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out