Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elijah's Prophecy of the Destruction of Damascus, The Dome of the Rock, and the Al Aqsa Mosque

Excerpt of these prophecies:

7 April 2010

King Abdullah of Palestine Jordan,

I read that you think that Palestine Jordan was better off before your father
made a peace agreement with Israel. Well, Israel did not invade Palestine
Jordan. The Palestinian Jordanese army entered Israel's Land of Promise from
across the Jordan River. Your people would not let the Jewish people visit their holy sites upon the Temple Mount or the Christians either. Only your Islamics could enter it.

Well, Almighty Yahweh is going to change this situation. He is going to cause a huge land movement from Africa all the way up through the Rift Valley as far as Damascus, and it will become a giant rubble heap, Isaiah 17:1-3, with President Assad's palace right in the middle of it, and he and all his family will be buried in the rubble so that Syria will need a new capital which will be Aleppo. Syria will then have a new president who will make a peace agreement with Israel and their Almighty Yahweh.

At the time of this great land movement, the rock under the Dome of the Rock
will be caused to shift and rise to allow a mighty gusher of water to come up
upon both the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque to destroy them and to
wash all these Islamic abominable things out through a prepared place in the
wall to the south, then washed down the Kidron Valley and into the garbage dump.

The Arabic people are going to just flee off of the Israel's Temple Mount so
that Israel can reclaim their Temple Mount and be ready to build their third
temple according to their Almighty Yahweh's Word in Zechariah 6:12 to 15.
Ultimately no person or nation shall no longer have one square inch of
Jerusalem, as it solely belongs to the chosen people given to dwell in it by
Almighty Yahweh by Covenant.

Re: Elijah's Prophecy of the Destruction of Damascus, The Dome of the Rock, and the Al Aqsa Mosque

A very interesting prophecy indeed!!!

A giant earthquake will happen ....

Will bring a big change in the mid east....

So soon since we are already in 2012 now ....

Re: Elijah's Prophecy of the Destruction of Damascus, The Dome of the Rock, and the Al Aqsa Mosque

Gimel
A very interesting prophecy indeed!!!

A giant earthquake will happen ....

Will bring a big change in the mid east....

So soon since we are already in 2012 now ....

If you check out photos of the African Rift, it has become very wide in places and is still expanding. Elijah has thought that it is even possible that should God choose to do so, that He could send a very strong earthquake to take out not only Damascus, but even Mecca and Medina, which would be interesting, would it not?

I recall that here has been water seepage under the Temple Mount for at least the last couple of decades. The Muslims have had to bring out their carpets to dry them and put water pumps in place to pump out the excess.

See this link: http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/240/Q4/

Also check out Ezekiel 47:1-12.

I would make mention, too, that the Muslims seem to have little regard for their "third holiest temple", for I have watched a video showing young Muslims playing soccer there.

Thanks for the respond.

I read from one website of the possibility that Dome of the Rock as one mark of the Abomination of Desolation. I didn't say I agreed with that but it is a provoking thought as this Islam religion is the ONLY religion on the face of the earth that mock Christianity and denies everything that a true Christian believes. Islam is the only religion that denies Jesus is God even denies the cross sacrifice and denies the Holy Spirit. It is indeed from Islam's perspective that worshiping Jesus as the Son of God constitutes as the biggest sin and as unpardonable sin.

In short, the implication then, the Dome of the Rock needs to be removed from the face of the earth. And if what Walid Shoebat said about Mekkah is correct then Mekkah like you said has to be removed too by supernatural forces, by God Himself.

Did you hear that somebody has found a really bright comet coming into our system? The brightest of the comet is brighter than the moon ! I read this from other forums.

Gimel
Thanks for the respond.

I read from one website of the possibility that Dome of the Rock as one mark of the Abomination of Desolation. I didn't say I agreed with that but it is a provoking thought as this Islam religion is the ONLY religion on the face of the earth that mock Christianity and denies everything that a true Christian believes. Islam is the only religion that denies Jesus is God even denies the cross sacrifice and denies the Holy Spirit. It is indeed from Islam's perspective that worshiping Jesus as the Son of God constitutes as the biggest sin and as unpardonable sin.

In short, the implication then, the Dome of the Rock needs to be removed from the face of the earth. And if what Walid Shoebat said about Mekkah is correct then Mekkah like you said has to be removed too by supernatural forces, by God Himself.

Did you hear that somebody has found a really bright comet coming into our system? The brightest of the comet is brighter than the moon ! I read this from other forums.

Bible prophecies when fulfilled do show the power of God, often more glorious than what we could possibly imagine.

Someone sent Elijah an E-mail about this comet. Well, we are really watching for Nibiru to show up, hopefully long before this.

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YODl7vMkRQ&feature=g-all-u
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

9/29/2012 -- Brightest Comet in Human History Coming! Comet 2012 S1 (C/2012 S1 ISON)

Coming next year -- currently between Jupiter and Saturn .. will be half as bright as the sun.. magnitude -16 !!!!! .. In perspective the sun is -26 .. hale-bopp was -1 .

Please click on this link to see Dutchsinse Video

New Comet Discovered "Brightest Comet In History" Nibiru?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out