Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember the Sabbath and Your God, and He Shall Remember You

Saturday is the day you shall remember and keep holy; yes, you shall keep it holy and rest. You shall do no work on this day, neither shall your children, nor any guest in your house. You may, however, do all works in The Lord, even all things which are good and fruitful in My eyes. Yet from doing your own pleasure depart, and from your own works rest, on My Holy Day.

Walk not in your own way, but walk with Me in Mine...

Rest in Me and remember...

For in this you honor Me and shall surely be blessed.

You shall be prepared for the Sabbath by sunset on the day before, ceasing from all your works as I have commanded you. You shall remember and honor My Sabbath, from waking until sunset, for The Lord is The Light and you now live in the light. Therefore, you must keep the Sabbath holy, for you dwell in the light; and during the hours in which the light shines you shall honor Me and rest. For night is coming when no one can work, yet you, Timothy, shall work. And in the midst of deep darkness you shall serve, and in you shall I shine bright, and you shall be as a beacon for My people.
Timothy, you shall pray three times and seven, and offer up worship. My son, speak of Me and declare My name the whole day through. And when others draw near, speak to them also... Testify of My Passion on the Sabbath day and blow the trumpet, for My Kingdom comes! Yes even on the Sabbath day, and in the Day of The Lord which comes quickly, shall you do the work called of you by The Lord. Lo, even to do battle in the name of The Lord, on this day, is well and good. For you fight for The Lord, for I am also The Lord of the Sabbath... Behold! I am Lord over all the earth!

Then shall the final Sabbath day come, for it is the seventh, when God’s creation shall rest... The one-thousand year Day of The Son, The Kingdom. Behold, the entire world shall rest from their evil-doings. Indeed, many things shall be put to rest in the seventh day, even death and the grave; and evil shall be far removed, and destruction shall have no place. For it is written, “They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of The Lord as the waters cover the sea.” Therefore pray always that you may be counted worthy to enter in, that you may come to abide in The Sanctuary of God.

Beloved, go now and honor your mother and father also, for keeping My Commandments is well and good on the Sabbath day. Also making time for your own family is well and good on this day, for I also made the Sabbath for My servants and for their families, that all might have joy and love one another in My presence.

For all those who remember the Sabbath honor Me,
And all those who rest on the Sabbath rest in Me,
For I had set the seventh day apart, and sanctified it, even from the beginning...

Thus I shall rest with those who honor Me, and My company shall they keep...

Behold, The Son shall be in their midst.

Yes, My children, go and play and give thanks to your God, for this day is for you. And by keeping it in love and with thanksgiving do you honor Me and give Me glory. For I long for My children to be with Me where I am; I am eager to return them to the garden, that we may once again walk together in the cool of the morning... Our joy fulfilled.

Therefore, remember the Sabbath, and I shall remember you; bless the Sabbath, and I shall bless you; and love one another, even as I have loved you. Put away your works, look not to the cares of this world, and let go of your worries on the Sabbath day. Rather let your thoughts dwell upon your God and Savior, and consider... Yea, let your mind be filled with wonder and awe, over the works of His hands.
Spare yourselves the weight of all these troubles, and put down the burden of this world, for just one day. For I tell you, the six other days of the week carry enough cares and troubles of this world to overcome you. Therefore let Me, on the seventh, heal you and give you rest from all which you suffered in the six gone before. For even The Lord your God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, rested on the seventh day.
So then bear your cross six days, and let The Lord carry it on the seventh... Rejoice and be merry, for this is My will for you! Then when evening comes, and the sun sets below the horizon, you may again return to that which you choose to take up, whether it be the plow or the sheers. But do not take up your hand in sin, and be especially wary of those who sin on the Sabbath day, for it is holy... My gift to you.

Why, O peoples of the earth, do you forsake it and cast it away, as if the devil had laid it upon your doorstep?!

My people, honor your God and take pleasure in His Sabbaths;
Offer up thanksgiving, and in all things give Me glory....

For the Day is coming, and is nearly upon you,
When The Rightful King shall rule...

And His Kingdom shall be a Sabbath, even one thousand years...

His reign, forever and ever.

Thus has The Lord God spoken...

It shall be done on Earth as in Heaven.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Remember_the_Sabbath_and_Your_God%2C_and_He_Shall_Remember_You

Re: Remember the Sabbath and Your God, and He Shall Remember You

Above post and links-

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"