Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Chronology of the Christ’s Crucifixion and Resurrection

page 1-2

http://trumpetcallofgod.com/pdfs/THELAMBOFGODstudy.pdf

THE LAMB OF GOD
The Chronology of the Christ’s Crucifixion and Resurrection
Jesus is Anointed by Mary - John 12:1-11
Then, six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus was who had
been dead, whom He had raised from the dead. There they made Him a supper; and Martha
served, but Lazarus was one of those who sat at the table with Him. Then Mary took a
pound of very costly oil of spikenard, anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped His feet with her
hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the oil. Then one of His disciples, Judas
Iscariot, Simon’s son, who would betray Him, said, “Why was this fragrant oil not sold for
three hundred denarii and given to the poor?” This he said, not that he cared for the poor, but
because he was a thief, and had the money box; and he used to take what was put in it. But
Jesus said, “Let her alone; she has kept this for the day of My burial. For the poor you have
with you always, but Me you do not have always.” Now a great many of the Jews knew that
He was there; and they came, not for Jesus’ sake only, but that they might also see Lazarus,
whom He had raised from the dead. But the chief priests plotted to put Lazarus to death also,
because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.
Jesus Tells His Disciples of His Impending Crucifixion - Matthew 26:1-2
Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, that He said to His disciples,
“You know that after two days is the Passover, and the Son of Man will be delivered up to
be crucified.”
Jesus Rides into Jerusalem on a Donkey
- John 12:12-15
The next day a great multitude that had come
to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was
coming to Jerusalem, took branches of palm
trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out:
“Hosanna! ‘Blessed is He who comes in the
name of the Lord!’ The King of Israel!” Then
Jesus, when He had found a young donkey,
sat on it; as it is written: “Fear not, daughter
of Zion; Behold, your King is coming, Sitting
on a donkey’s colt.”
Jesus Speaks Plainly to the Multitude in Jerusalem - John 12:44-50
Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent
Me. And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me. I have come as a light into the world, that
whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. And if anyone hears My words and does
not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that
I have spoken will judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken on My own authority; but
the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. And
I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has
told Me, so I speak.”
TUESDAY NIGHT
The Lord’s Supper - Mark 14:12-16; 22-26
Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they killed the Passover lamb, His disciples
said to Him, “Where do You want us to go and prepare, that You may eat the Passover?” And
He sent out two of His disciples and said to them, “Go into the
city, and a man will meet you carrying a pitcher of water; follow
him. Wherever he goes in, say to the master of the house, ‘The
Teacher says, “Where is the guest room in which I may eat the
Passover with My disciples?” ‘ Then he will show you a large
upper room, furnished and prepared; there make ready for us.”
So His disciples went out, and came into the city, and found it
just as He had said to them; and they prepared the Passover. And
as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and
gave it to them and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.” Then He
took the cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them,
and they all drank from it. And He said to them, “This is My
blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. Assuredly, I
say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that
day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.” And when they
had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.
NOTE: The Holy Days begin and end at sunset. Therefore, Jesus had the disciples prepare for
the Passover before sunset on Tuesday, because Tuesday, sunset, was the beginning of Passover.
Jesus fervently desired to eat the Passover (Last Supper) with His disciples before He suffered...
“Then He said to them, ‘With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I
suffer’” (Luke 22:15).
In Leviticus 23:5-6, we see that Passover begins the days of Unleavened Bread, and the Feast of
Unleavened Bread is celebrated for the seven days following Passover. In The Bible, these eight
days were often referred to as either Passover as a whole, or The Feast of Unleavened Bread as a
whole... “Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew near, which is called Passover” (Luke 22:1).
Please see the chart, at the end of this study, for additional understanding.
Page

Re: The Chronology of the Christ’s Crucifixion and Resurrection

p. 3-5

TUESDAY NIGHT
After Supper, Jesus Washes the Disciples’ Feet
- John 13:1
Now before the feast of the Passover, when
Jesus knew that His hour had come that He
should depart from this world to the Father,
having loved His own who were in the
world, He loved them to the end.
Jesus, knowing that the Father had given
all things into His hands, and that He had
come from God and was going to God, rose
from supper and laid aside His garments,
took a towel and girded Himself. After that,
He poured water into a basin and began to
wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded. Then He
came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, “Lord, are You washing my feet?” Jesus answered
and said to him, “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this.”
Peter said to Him, “You shall never wash my feet!” Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you
have no part with Me.” Simon Peter said to Him, “Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and
my head!” Jesus said to him, “He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely
clean; and you are clean, but not all of you.” For He knew who would betray Him; therefore He
said, “You are not all clean.” So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat
down again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? You call me Teacher and
Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you
also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as
I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is
he who is sent greater than he who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you
do them.
Jesus Prays for His Disciples - John 17
Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come.
Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all
flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life,
that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified
You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. And now, O Father,
glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
“I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were
Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. Now they have known that all things
which You have given Me are from You. For I have given to them the words which You have given
Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they
have believed that You sent Me. I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom
You have given Me, for they are Yours. And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am
glorified in them.
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father,
keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. While
I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name.
Page 3
TUESDAY NIGHT
Jesus Prays for His Disciples - John 17 (cont)
Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that
the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world,
that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them Your word; and the world
has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not pray that
You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They
are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them
into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in
Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given
them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made
perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You
have loved Me.
Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may
behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known
that You sent Me. And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with
which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
Jesus Prays in the Garden of Gethsemane - Mark 14:32-36
Then they came to a place which was named Gethsemane; and
He said to His disciples, “Sit here while I pray.” And He took Peter,
James, and John with Him, and He began to be troubled and deeply
distressed. Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful,
even to death. Stay here and watch.” He went a little farther, and fell
on the ground, and prayed that if it were possible, the hour might
pass from Him. And He said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible
for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will,
but what You will.”
Jesus is Arrested in the Garden of Gethsemane - Mark 14:41-46
...The hour has come; behold, the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise,
let us be going. See, My betrayer is at hand.” And immediately, while He was still speaking, Judas,
one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and
the scribes and the elders. Now His betrayer had given them a signal, saying, “Whomever I kiss,
He is the One; seize Him and lead Him away safely.” As soon as He had come, immediately he
went up to Him and said to Him, “Rabbi, Rabbi!” and kissed Him. Then they laid their hands on
Him and took Him.
Page 4
TUESDAY NIGHT
Jesus is Arrested in the Garden of Gethsemane - John 18:4-8 CJB
Yeshua, who knew everything that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them,
“Whom do you want?” “Yeshua from Natzeret,” they answered. He said to them, “I AM.”
Also standing with them was Y’hudah, the one who was betraying him. When he said, “I
AM,” they went back ward from him and fell to the ground. So he inquired of them once
more, “Whom do you want?” and they said, “Yeshua from Natzeret.” “I told you, `I AM,’”
answered Yeshua, “so if I’m the one you want, let these others go.”
LATE TUESDAY NIGHT/EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING
Jesus is Accused Before the High Priest
- John 18:13-14; Mark 14:55-65
And they led Him away to Annas first, for he was the father-in-law of Caiaphas who was high
priest that year. Now it was Caiaphas who advised the Jews that it was expedient that one
man should die for the people.
Now the chief priests and all the council sought testimony against Jesus to put Him to death,
but found none. For many bore false witness against Him, but their testimonies did not
agree. Then some rose up and bore false witness against Him, saying, “We heard Him say, ‘I
will destroy this temple made with hands, and within three days I will build another made
without hands.’ “ But not even then did
their testimony agree. And the high priest
stood up in the midst and asked Jesus,
saying, “Do You answer nothing? What
is it these men testify against You?” But
He kept silent and answered nothing.
Again the high priest asked Him, saying
to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of
the Blessed?” Jesus said, “I am. And you
will see the Son of Man sitting at the right
hand of the Power, and coming with the
clouds of heaven.” Then the high priest
tore his clothes and said, “What further
need do we have of witnesses? You have
heard the blasphemy! What do you
think?” And they all condemned Him to
be deserving of death. Then some began
to spit on Him, and to blindfold Him,
and to beat Him, and to say to Him,
“Prophesy!” And the officers struck Him
with the palms of their hands.

Wednesday p. 6-8

WEDNESDAY MORNING -
PASSOVER DAY
Jesus is Sent to Pilate - John 18:28-38
Then they led Jesus from Caiaphas to the Praetorium,
and it was early morning. But they themselves did
not go into the Praetorium, lest they should be
defiled, but that they might eat the Passover. Pilate
then went out to them and said, “What accusation
do you bring against this Man?” They answered and
said to him, “If He were not an evildoer, we would
not have delivered Him up to you.” Then Pilate said
to them, “You take Him and judge Him according to
your law.” Therefore the Jews said to him, “It is not
lawful for us to put anyone to death,” that the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled which He spoke,
signifying by what death He would die. Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus,
and said to Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?” Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for
yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?” Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew?
Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?” Jesus
answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants
would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from
here.” Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say rightly that
I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should
bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” Pilate said to Him, “What
is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no
fault in Him at all.
Pilate Sends Jesus to Herod - Luke 23:6-11
When Pilate heard of Galilee, he asked if the Man were a Galilean. And as soon as he knew that
He belonged to Herod’s jurisdiction, he sent Him to Herod, who was also in Jerusalem at that
time. Now when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time
to see Him, because he had heard many things about Him, and he hoped to see some miracle
done by Him. Then he questioned Him with many words, but He answered him nothing. And
the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused Him. Then Herod, with his men of
war, treated Him with contempt and mocked Him, arrayed Him in a gorgeous robe, and sent
Him back to Pilate.
Herod Sends Jesus Back to Pilate... Pilate Finds No Fault in Jesus - Luke 23:13-15
Then Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests, the rulers, and the people, said to
them, “You have brought this Man to me, as one who misleads the people. And indeed, having
examined Him in your presence, I have found no fault in this Man concerning those things of
which you accuse Him; no, neither did Herod, for I sent you back to him; and indeed nothing
deserving of death has been done by Him.
Page 6
WEDNESDAY MORNING & WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON -
PASSOVER DAY
Pilate Has Jesus Scourged - John 19:1-4
So then Pilate took Jesus and scourged Him. And the soldiers twisted a crown of thorns and
put it on His head, and they put on Him a purple robe. Then they said, “Hail, King of the
Jews!” And they struck Him with their hands. Pilate then went out again, and said to them,
“Behold, I am bringing Him out to you, that you may know that I find no fault in Him.”...
Just as many were astonished at you,
So His visage was marred more than any man,
And His form more than the sons of men;
So shall He sprinkle many nations. ~ Isaiah 52:14-15
Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our
Sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed. ~ Isaiah 53:4-5
Pilate Releases Jesus to the Jews - Luke 23:16-25; John 19:14-16
“I will therefore chastise Him and release Him” (for it was necessary for him to release one
to them at the feast). And they all cried out at once, saying, “Away with this Man, and release
to us Barabbas”-- who had been thrown into prison for a certain rebellion made in the city,
and for murder. Pilate, therefore, wishing to release Jesus, again called out to them. But they
shouted, saying, “Crucify Him, crucify Him!” Then he said to them the third time, “Why,
what evil has He done? I have found no reason for death in Him. I will therefore chastise Him
and let Him go.” But they were insistent, demanding with loud voices that He be crucified.
And the voices of these men and of the chief priests prevailed. So Pilate gave sentence that
it should be as they requested. And he released to them the one they requested, who for
rebellion and murder had been thrown into prison; but he delivered Jesus to their will.
Now it was the Preparation Day of the Passover, and about the sixth hour. And he said to
the Jews, “Behold your King!” But they cried out, “Away with Him, away with Him! Crucify
Him!” Pilate said to them, “Shall I crucify your King?” The chief priests answered, “We have
no king but Caesar!” Then he delivered Him to them to be crucified.
Page 7
WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
Jesus is Crucified on Passover - John 19:16-19
....So they took Jesus and led Him away. And He, bearing His cross, went out to a place
called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha, where they crucified Him,
and two others with Him, one on either side, and Jesus in the center. Now Pilate wrote a title and
put it on the cross. And the writing was: JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Jesus Dies on Passover - Matthew 27:50-54
And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. Then, behold, the veil
of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were
split, and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep
were raised; and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy
city and appeared to many. So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding
Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying,
“Truly this was the Son of God!”
Therefore purge out the old leaven,
That you may be a new lump,
Since you truly are unleavened...
For indeed Christ, our Passover,
Was sacrificed for us.
~ 1 Corinthians 5:7 ~
WEDNESDAY EVENING
Jesus is Buried by Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus - Matthew 27:57-61
Now when evening had come, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who
himself had also become a disciple of Jesus. This man went to Pilate and asked for the body
of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be given to him. When Joseph had taken the
body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and laid it in his new tomb which he had hewn
out of the rock; and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, and departed.

p.9-10

Jesus Sleps in His Tomb for Thre Days and Thre Nights
WEDNESDAY SUNSET - THURSDAY SUNSET = NIGHT AND DAY ONE
THURSDAY SUNSET - FRIDAY SUNSET = NIGHT AND DAY TWO
FRIDAY SUNSET - SATURDAY SUNSET= NIGHT AND DAY THREE
Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, “Teacher, we want
to see a sign from You.” But He answered and said to them, “An evil and
adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except
the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights
in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three
nights in the heart of the earth. - Matthew 12:38-40
SATURDAY EVENING, AT SUNSET,
THE BEGINNING OF FIRST FRUITS...
JESUS IS RISEN!
Page 9
But now Christ is risen from the dead,
And has become the firstfruits
Of those who have fallen asleep.
~ 1 Corinthians 15:20 ~
EARLY SUNDAY MORNING
Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene and the Other Mary
on the First Day of the Week - Matthew 28:1-10
Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week
began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary
came to see the tomb. And behold, there was a great
earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from
heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from
the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like
lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. And the
guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead
men. But the angel answered and said to the women,
“Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who
was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He
said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And
go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from
the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold,
I have told you.” So they went out quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran
to bring His disciples word. And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them,
saying, “Rejoice!” So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him. Then Jesus
said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they
will see Me.”
SUNDAY EVENING
Jesus Appears to the Disciples - John 20:19-22; Matthew 28: 16-20
Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut
where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst,
and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When He had said this, He showed them His hands
and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. So Jesus said to them
again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said
this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed
for them. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted. And Jesus came and
spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore
and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you...
“And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

more at link-

http://trumpetcallofgod.com/pdfs/THELAMBOFGODstudy.pdf

Above artice adn links-

for education and discussion purposes-