Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Romney is right about the death of a two-state-solution

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Romney is right about the death of a two-state-solution
September 21, 2012

“He described the reality that anyone with eyes can see.”

Republican candidate for US Presidency Mitt Romney, is correct that the Oslo accord is dead and done.
These are the words of Dani Dayan, the chairman of Council of Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria.

US Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney found himself in the heat of a decades-old political debate in Israel Wednesday after he was taped criticizing a proposed two-state solution and mocking the Palestinian interest in achieving peace with the Jewish state.

Romney’s comments at a Boca Raton fund-raiser about peace being “almost unthinkable to accomplish” were praised by the Israeli Right and residents of Judea and Samaria, and slammed by the Left.

“The Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in establishing peace,” Romney said in a leaked video of the event. “I look at the Palestinians not wanting to see peace anyway for political purposes, committed to the destruction and elimination of Israel, and these thorny issues, and I say there’s just no way.

Council of Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria chairman Dani Dayan said Romney’s viewpoint had become more common in recent years among international figures, who have started admitting publicly and not just privately that they do not believe there will be a two-state solution and are seeking other alternatives.

“He described the reality that anyone with eyes can see,” Dayan said. “More and more people around the world realize it. After 20 years of the Oslo diplomatic process, anyone who thinks two states is still possible doesn’t know what he is talking about.”

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

The first major betrayal of Israel after 1948, was the so-called “Oslo accord”.

Proverbs 27:6
Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.

It brought Islamic terrorists up on the mountains of Zion, based on a naive Israeli believe that terrorists will change their mind.

If you fail to see the spiritual realities behind Islam, you are a blindfolded person.

Muslim all over the world worship a desert demon named “allah”. The demonic fruits of this “god” is obvious. Many Muslims cripple and kill their own brethren, in a bid to honor an Arab named “Muhammad”.

The insanity of Islam has for the past week been displayed on our TV sets. There is no end of self inflicted pain and sufferings in the Arab World.

But the worst part of the betrayal lies in the global elite playing double games. They try to enforce totalitarian rule by using the new born fear of Islam in Europe and America.

Written by Ivar

===================================================

Islamic fifth column in Paris tries to cripple Europe
September 21, 2012

A legal complaint has been filed against a French satirical magazine which published obscene cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

People of Paris took to the streets distributing the latest cartoons of a false prophet named Muhammad.
The complaint accuses the magazine of inciting hatred.

A little-known Syrian organisation lodged the complaint with prosecutors in Paris, who will decide if action should be taken against Charlie Hebdo.

The latest cartoons of Muhammad published in France are based on rather harmless satire.
France is braced for protests, with plans to close some embassies in foreign capitals on Friday.

Embassies, consulates, cultural centres and schools in some 20 countries are to shut as a precaution. Public protests in Muslim countries sometimes take place after traditional Friday prayers.

My comment:

There are 65 million people living in France.

In 2009, 64 per cent of them brand them selves as Roman Catholics. But only five per cent of the people of France attend a Church on regular basis.

4 per cent say they are Muslims.

Even though the Muslim population of France is less than five millions, radical elements are representing a fifth column in Paris.

In the secular elite of France, there are people who side with Islam. Simply because they are frighten. They fear that radicals among the Muslims might kidnap their children, or send a suicide bomber to their homes or offices.

In solidarity with the magazine who have published the cartoons of Muhammad, we follow suit. This is a matter of principles.

Muslims must never be permitted to enforce the same spiritual slavery in Europe, as we see in the Muslim Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. Never.

Written by Ivar

==============================================

Insulted Muslims spread hatred all over the World
September 21, 2012

The same Muslim society that turns violent whenever its holy figures are disparaged, revels in the horrific portrayals of Jews and Judaism in Arab media.

A Muslim display his hate for democracy and human rights.
Iranian movies and Egyptian television shows contain hateful anti-Semitic motifs.

They are endorsed by respected Muslim academics, that the Muslim viewer “eats up” enthusiastically.

The people of the Levant can view an esoteric film as an excuse to launch a pogrom against the infidels from the West and at the same time accept fatwas describing Jews as the descendants of apes and pigs.

Op-Ed by Shaul Rosenfeld‬

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

Many Muslims feels offend by those who say Muhammad is a false prophet.

Funny:

Since many Muslims for decades have spread venom against Jews and Christians in Arabian and Persian media.

The truth about Islam is horrific, for all who are interested to go a little bit deeper than the shallow media coverage of this ideology in western media.

Just take a look at the Middle Age inspired cultures and societies, who are the fruits of 1.400 years with Islamic rules.

The Muslim societies are a pit of violence and sin.

There is hardly a single democracy, nor any state with a Muslim majority who respect human rights.

This is the tragic state of affairs in nations where more than a billion people are born into endless suffering and pain, caused by the ideology founded by Muhammad.

Written by Ivar

====================================================

The priesthood of Satan brawls in “Church” in Bethlehem
September 21, 2012

Mass fight breaks out at Jesus' birth site in Bethlehem

Around 100 priests from rival groups have clashed inside the Basilica of the Nativity in Bethlehem, where Jesus is believed to have been born. Report by Mark Morris. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/itn

It is not strange, that many secular people say that “Christianity” is a completely insane, wicked and violent religion.

On Wednesday, 100 priests were involved in a violent brawl inside the “Church” which claim to be the birthplace of Christ. Riot police had to be called in. Read more in Ottawa Citizen.

As I have stated in multiple articles: The Catholic Church is the “Church” of Lucifer. Please do not blame Jesus for what they are doing. The above video is an brilliant exposure of this truth.

Jesus of the Bible is also mocked in a similar way in the “Church” of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem. The ugly fights between Roman Catholics and different Catholic Orthodox priests and monks, stands next to nothing to what else the Sons of Hell are doing on Earth.

Jesus said very plainly: Away from me, all you evildoers.

Matthew 7:20-23

Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
True and False Disciples
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

(end of scripture)

Now you chose wisely. If you want to live, come out of the ***** of Babylon.

Written by Ivar

=====================================================

Cartoon of the day # 329
September 21, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out