Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Part 3) Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Part 3) Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5h44OC_Wl8&feature=relmfu

Re: Part 3) Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Part 3 Audio - "Words To Live By" 43-58

Glad Service

A right heart brings forth glad service,
And a joyful giver reaps what he sows...

Life in abundance shall be his reward.

Yet the heart of the wicked seeks his own way,
And by his selfishness he also shall reap,
According to that which he has sown...

Welcoming death when it comes.

Building the Gallows

Vanity is a rope, and pride builds the gallows;
Envy leads to hate, and jealousy brings forth evil thoughts...

Therefore, beware of the thoughts of your heart...

Lest you follow in Haman’s error
And walk in the way of Cain, to your own demise.

Walking Together in The Father’s Joy

Blessed is the man, who gives out of the abundance of his heart. For one such as this gives, knowing in his heart that all he has is Mine, and all I have is his... Given and received according to the knowledge of My will, for those who believe.

For this man knows what it is to be My servant...

He is bound by nothing...

A man who walks free in all the earth,
Blessing the name of The Lord his God, with enduring trust.

Therefore, those who give out of obligation know not the joy of The Lord, nor of the freedom which comes by service, helping others in My name.
Yet the servant whose heart leaps with joy at the thought of washing the feet of the poor, who also eagerly seeks out the afflicted to give them comfort, knows that whatsoever they do for another, they have also done for Me.

For these know Me, and I live in them...

And together we shall walk,
Choosing the good and refusing the evil,
Until we walk together anew, in My kingdom...

Says The Lord.

Reconciliation in Marriage

An unyielding heart sows discord in marriage,
And stubbornness shuts the door to reconciliation...

Yet the one who is first to say, “I’m sorry” is wise, defusing any argument...

And the one who is quick to forgive heals the breach.

Surrender

The unbroken remain proud,
And fools speak assertions without knowledge...

They are bound...

Yet the one who holds their tongue is wise,
And the one who surrenders all shall gain The Victory.

Ears to Hear

A willing, humble heart is open to Me, and one who is deeply in love with Me will hear My voice. Yet this is not equal, nor shall every servant hear My voice in the same way.
Hear and understand: I have spoken to My prophets throughout the generations... For I change not!... And each was given that which was required to accomplish My will among the people.
Therefore rejoice, My sons and daughters, for The Most High has come down to you!... And behold, I have caused My servants to hear, to receive wisdom by the power of My own Spirit...

Lo, by the word of My mouth shall My beloved be blessed,
The prideful humbled, and the haughty abased...

For the word of The Lord never returns void.

A Waving Banner

To the unbeliever, My word, no matter its color or brightness, shall be as gray clouds on a dark and dreary day. And to those ******* in their hearts, it shall be to them as an after image, which ceases not from before their eyes... As a flash of lightning remains in the eyes of the one who beheld it, even after they have shut their eyes to it...

Yet to the believer, My words are cause for celebration,
A time to stop and pay attention,
For the mouth of The Living God has spoken!...

Both the color and the brilliance they recognize,
For their eyes are wide open...

For them, The Source and The Author is clear,
For they see with the heart and not with the mind...

Says The Lord.

Believing Without Seeing

Look not outwardly for that which can only be discerned from within, and search not in the world for that which is not of this world, for I have already come... I dwell within the hearts of men! And My Spirit testifies on My behalf!

Therefore, let the hungry come to Me and eat;
Let the thirsty rush to My side and drink...

And let those who seek Me turn not their heads;
Let them be still and listen for My voice...

Says The Lord, Your Life.

Freedom

Demand nothing of Me, and I shall give you everything;
Demand everything of yourself, and I will take it from you...

And you shall be set free.

Says The Lord YahuShua.

Treading Water

The servant who doubts is like a man
Who is tossed about on the waves of the sea...

He is useless...

Spending all of his time trying to stay afloat,
Consumed with keeping his head above water.

Yet the man, whose trust does not waver,
Fears not the boisterous winds,
Nor do the billowing waves trouble him...

For he takes My hand and together we shall walk...

Upon the water.

Bearing Fruit in Due Season

For though men speak evil of you and others depart before the time, while still others question your sanity, I tell you, My words shall bear much fruit in their due season. For lo, the wicked shall not understand, and the lukewarm will forsake them, and the worldly shall seek to bind them and place them in a corner...

Yet those who are wise will understand...

And in them shall a flame arise,
In them shall My words be written.

Behold! They shall bear fruit in accordance with My likeness!

For they were bound to Me
From the very beginning, and did not waver...

Says The Lord, their Redeemer.

The Devoted Servant

What is the least thing done in service toward Me, compared with that which My servant wishes to do most for himself?...

Yet the servant who is truly devoted to Me puts no difference between them. In his eyes they are one and the same, for in his heart the former fulfills the latter... Have I not said, “A right heart brings forth glad service”?

Impaired Vision

I saw a star fall from Heaven, while the sons of men laughed. For they have no vision, neither are they able to see beyond that which is in front of them... And even this they deny, for they love deception and the truth is not at all convenient.

Yet the sons of God hold their tongues and open not their mouths. As tears run down their faces, they look upon creation with new eyes and restored vision... Embracing The Promise and abiding in The Hope of Salvation, says The Holy One of Israel.

The Holy Flame

Hear now and seek to understand: The Word of God is fire!... Each word, a burning flame in the midst of an immense fire. The countenance of The Lord is a fire, and a flame within a fire.

The glory of The Lord is perfect,
A pure light, a flame within a flame...

A fire engulfing all creation.

YaHuWaH is One, and His name, One! His name is in Him and is Him. YaHuWaH is His name, and His name is One with Him. They are not separate but one, even as The Father and The Son are One... A flame within a flame, within an immense fire.

YaHuWaH has no beginning and no end, even as His name. Therefore, nothing is outside YaHuWaH, for His being is infinite. And those who pass outside creation enter into His eternal glory or are burned up in His devouring fire, in His everlasting flame.

Therefore, no one may come to The Father except through The Son, YahuShua, The Purifying Flame. For only The Holy Flame may dwell within The Fire, for Yah is HOLY. And all those void of The Flame will consume away... They shall cease to exist...

For ALL must pass through the fire,
ALL are subject to the power of The Flame...

The wicked purged, and the penitent purified.

More

I have seen the sun arise upon the mountains of Israel, I have seen the light of the moon illuminate the valleys of Judah... Lo, I have even seen the stars fall from the heavens... Yet never have I seen a wonder such as this! Never have I beheld such a wondrous thing!...

For I have seen a bright light, a perfect likeness...

I have stepped into the fire...

Yet instead of burning, I received understanding;
And in place of my wounds, I received healing in this flame.

What a wondrous and beautiful place!... Such overwhelming, pure love in the light of His glory, consuming me where I stand, strengthening me as I fall down... My tears flowing as my life departs from me, yet I do not die... Rather the presence of The Lord of Hosts rises up in me.

Is this Heaven?... Yes! It is The Kingdom! For before me is the likeness of a Man, bright and shining! He is beckoning me. I see the holes in His hands and in His feet, as I am pulled toward His open arms...

I am losing myself, yet I feel as though I am being born;
I was dead, and now I am truly dying as His life rushes in...

And what more can I say?
What more shall I ask of Him?...

Only this...

MORE!

The Selfless Servant

Thus says The Lord: The selfless servant shall be filled up and put to use in all the earth, dwelling always in the inner courts of My love, where grace and truth flow as a river which never runs dry... Partaking of My glory, bearing fruit in kind...

For he, who dwells in the secret place of The Most High,
Abides in the shadow of The Almighty!...

And from this servant nothing is withheld.

Lo, within him are written the Commandments of God, and engravened upon his heart is the name of love and pure righteousness. In his mind’s eye he sees the holy sacrifice... The salvation of many. With his lips he sings the song of The Lamb, and with his mouth he testifies to the glory of The Lord, without ceasing! For great is YaHuWaH, his God! And holy is The One who is poured out!...

For the mouths of the pure in heart are open,
And He shall surely fill them up...

Even as a welcomed rain in the height of summer.

Says The Lord.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Words_To_Live_By..._More_Words_of_Wisdom_From_The_Lord%2C_Our_God_and_Savior#The_Reward