Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1.Truth, Grace And Mercy 2. Death 3.Judgment not Warning 4. The Coming Leader 5. Pres. Obama And The

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Truth, Grace And Mercy

By Lea Sylvester

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been observed by many people (Christians and others) that very often, we are known by what we disapprove of, what we are “intolerant of,” what we “hate” rather than by what we should be known for. Christians are able to show the love of Jesus Christ to everyone. The ability to do this is not from the person themselves, but through the Holy Spirit. Otherwise, we couldn't possibly love everyone. It is against our human nature. We should be known for this great love, mercy and compassion, instead of for being “intolerant.”

It is important to understand that all men are sinners. Sin is explicitly something God cannot and will not tolerate. All humans are born with the “sin nature” as a result of the first man created committing sin. The gift of salvation, therefore, is forgiveness of our sin through repentance of sin and through acceptance of Jesus Christ. Christians are to recognize sin for what it is. God respects no sin; meaning: there is no sin greater than another. Sin is sin.

By accepting the Truth of the Word of God and following Jesus Christ, we are made new. “For if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.” (2 Cor 5:17a). Here, Paul is pointing out the reconciliation of man to God through Jesus Christ. He emphasizes the fact that the “old man” and the things associated with him (sin) are gone; forgiven. The believer is made “new” by his acceptance of Jesus Christ. His sins are forgiven. To be “in Christ” denotes a close unity or relationship to Him. It denotes a dependence upon Jesus Christ. That is, all who become true Christians - undergo such a change in their views and feelings as to make it proper to say of them that they are new creatures.

No matter what they have been before, whether moral or immoral; whether infidels or speculative believers; whether amiable, or debased, sensual and polluted yet if they become Christians they all experience such a change as to make it proper to say they are a new creation.

Those Christians then are turned from their sinful ways (previous nature, self) to having a mind like Christ, and a close relationship with Him.

So, by faith in Jesus Christ we are made new. By “Grace” we are saved; not through any works of our own but because of God's deep love of His creation by sending His Son to die for the sin of man. This is a clear indication that God is a loving God, a merciful God. Some portray Him as mean, wrathful, scary. Usually those who believe that are those who stand in opposition to Him.

God loves all men. But all men are not God's Children. God loves sinners as much as He loves His children. But, unless they accept Jesus Christ, they remain in sin. God loves them but because He gave man free will to choose, it is a choice every person must make. It is the choices made by man, not God, that brings judgment upon him. Contrary to some popular “teachings” out there, there are consequences for our choices. Some have eternal consequences.

God is Sovereign. God is holy. God shows us, as Christians, His grace. The definition of grace is unmerited favor; empowerment. When Christians teach the gospel or tell others about it, sometimes it offends those who oppose God. This is because the person doing the opposing has a lifestyle that is ungodly and makes choices that are not in line with those God would approve. They have the “right” to be offended, to be sure. What they do not have is the right to twist or tangle the Word of God into saying something it does not say. Sin is sin.

Christians should, like their Heavenly Father, love the sinner but hate their sin.

“...Behold the Lord cometh with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince (convict) all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts (passions). These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith...keep yourselves in the love of God; looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of (on) some have compassion, making a difference. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment (made unclean) spotted by the flesh.” (Jude 14b-23).

It is clear that Christians are to show compassion, and Jude says to “pull them out of the fire” even though we hate the unclean things they do. We love the sinner, hate the sin. All sin.

God does not label sin. It is what it is. We are never to violate the holiness of God. Is lying less of a sin than homosexuality? No, it is not. Both are sin and both will **** a man to hell. Today, some churches accept homosexuality into their congregations; even allowing homosexuals (unrepentant) to hold positions of authority within their church. This is unbiblical and, if allowed, will put the entire congregation in jeopardy. It is true, we all sin. But, we understand and recognize sin and we ask forgiveness of it from God. Does that mean we should keep sinning though we know it's wrong? No, it does not! This is an abomination to God, or in other words it offends Him because it offends the spiritual walk with God, offends morality, it is impure and unclean.

Some churches even now are saying that homosexuals are made by God to be that way. This is a clear lie as nowhere in God's Word is this even implied. In fact, it goes against God's Word. There isn't a “sin gene.” To even suggest that is to suggest that God is okay with it. To tolerate, to teach this, to condone any sin is clearly unacceptable to God. Christians should love the sinner; including the homosexual, but despise their sin. We are never to suggest that their lifestyle choice is acceptable to God, for it is sin. It is a choice. One cannot serve two masters. One cannot be called a Christian and a homosexual. The same is true for liars, thieves, adulterers; those who live in or perform all manner of sin.

“And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and so it was.” (Genesis 1:24) This clearly indicates that the “after his kind” is that the cattle are cattle, they act like cattle and they look like cattle. They do the things cattle were created to do.They are cattle. Man is the only part of creation that doesn't act as he was made to act – after his “own kind.” He should look like a man, act like a man, be a man. The same goes for women.

“...in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it...” (Genesis 1:27b-28a). Here, clearly the intent was to populate the earth. Pray tell how two men would be expected to replenish the earth? If man were to be married to man or to perform sexual acts with another man, would they produce a child? No. That is unnatural. God did not intend this. He didn't make this, therefore it is not to be.

We see that the leader of this nation approves of homosexuality. To wit, we see many states trying to make it acceptable (legal) for a man to marry another man or woman to marry another woman.

Does this override God? No, it does not! When faced with a choice to follow what society will tolerate and what God says, Christians must oppose anything that opposes God. To keep silent is the same as giving approval. We must stand for what is right and true.

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags! (Isa 64:6)

Make no mistake, without Christ, we are all filthy (with sin). "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" But there is wonderful news! “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” (Isaiah 1:1 This tells us that God cleanses us from our sin! Jesus told those who wanted to kill an adulterous woman that the first one without sin should cast the first stone. They consequently left. He asked her where her accusers were...she replied, “they are gone.” He told her to “go and sin no more.” Notice also that most often when Jesus healed someone, he would tell them to “go and sin no more.”

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, not adulterers nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (perverts and homosexuals), nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you; but ye were washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of God.” (I Corinthians 6:9-11).

Yes, we all would fall into one (or more) of the “categories” listed above if we had not accepted Jesus Christ and cast off our sinful ways. He saved us, sanctified us (set us apart), and He justified us. We must begin to show the love of Christ toward ALL PEOPLE. Let them see what we are about, not that we hate someone. We shouldn't hate anyone. We hate the sin! We are representative of Jesus Christ and because we are, we must demonstrate the love and compassion He commanded us to demonstrate.

God takes us from sin to salvation. Salvation is true freedom. This is the church's finest hour (or should be). Let us be about our Father's business for we must work when it is light; the darkness is coming.

======================================================

Death
By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death is not a subject most people like to talk about, listen to, or read about. However, the older we get, the more often it comes to mind, even though it is no stranger to any age. Death is an equal opportunity acquaintance and is no respecter of persons.

One thing that is great about living in Kentucky is the distinction of the four seasons. Now they are not as distinct as they were when I was much younger, but it is still easy to distinguish Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter from each other.

In these four seasons we notice birth (Spring), maturity (Summer), then aging (Fall) and finally death (Winter). Death is all around us, whether in nature, the animal kingdom or with us humans. There is nothing born that does not eventually die.

But know this; those who have come to Jesus and put their faith in Him have nothing to fear from death. The Apostle Paul says,

“O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?” (1 Corinthians 15:55)

The Lord Jesus has already “broken the ice” so to speak, and the way is clear for those who belong to Him.

Death visited our house this week, but not to a human. A pet we have had for over twenty one years, a cat named Peanut, died. I had mentioned him in another article, “Could It Be This Year,” not realizing that this would be his last year to be with us.

I realize he was just an animal, and I certainly don’t equate the death of an animal with that of a human being. A human being is made in the likeness of God, and is very precious. I will eventually get to a point with this.

Even though he was an animal, it still hurts when you lose a pet, especially one you have had for so long. He was a big part of our lives and everyday living just won’t be the same for some time. Even now, less than a week later, both my wife and I have thought we heard him calling for us at the back door, but of course he wasn’t.

I have had several pets over the years, cats, dogs, even birds, but have always liked cats best. I have grown close to several of those pets, but none as close as Peanut, perhaps because of the many years he, Debbie and I have been together, and all we have been through together.

One of the things I have noticed with pets is that they accept you unconditionally and trust you wholeheartedly. They are always ready to forgive and forget and love your company. Something I can’t say, unfortunately, about many of my own human species.

The sad thing with pets is that when they die, that’s it. There is nothing beyond death. Debbie and I will never see Peanut again, nor he us. Perhaps that knowledge is what is most disturbing about this incident, but that’s the way it is.

The good news is that when we lose a loved one (human) particularly if we both are a Christian, we will see that loved one again and be able to enjoy each other’s company in absolute bliss.

Many in my family have passed away. Friends I once knew are now gone. But in all of these cases, for those who knew Jesus as their Savior and Lord, there is not that knowledge of “they’re gone, never to be seen again.” I lost my Dad in 2003 and my Mother in 2008, but I know I’ll see them again. That is a great comfort.

Jesus has made something possible for mankind that only He could do. He gives life, eternal life, to those who will put their faith in Him. He says “Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.” (Proverbs 116:15)

When sin entered the world, death was right on its heels, but in Jesus there is life everlasting. “For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.” (1 Corinthians 15:21)

When the final curtain is drawn and all the actors have left the stage, death will be destroyed once and for all. “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.” (1 Corinthians 15:26)

There is coming a time, very soon in my opinion, that we who claim Christ will forever shed these mortal bodies and be clothed in a body like our Lord’s. “So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” (1 Corinthians 15:54)

The gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the message that saves all who will come to Him. “But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:” (2 Timothy 1:10)

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” (Revelation 21:4) I’ve always wondered about this verse. Why will there be tears in our eyes for God to wipe away? Is not Heaven a joyful place? Perhaps there will be tears for God to wipe away, because of the heartache on judgment day over so many that refused Jesus and will be condemned to the Lake of Fire. Perhaps those tears will be tears of joy, over all that Jesus has provided to those who love Him. We know the unworthiness of our own sin-filled hearts, but yet He saved us. He didn’t have to, but there we stand in His very presence because of our simple child-like faith and His boundless grace.

We each have one life to live. We are free to do as we please with that life, even over the Gospel message that rings in our ears. We can accept it, or we can reject it. It’s our call. Unfortunately, for those who trample the name of Jesus by slapping His hand away when He reaches out to them will have to endure the wrath of a holy and almighty God.

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and *****mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:

Yes, death is not a popular subject, but to a Christian it is a mere gateway to go home, our real home. On the other side waits our Savior with open arms. There is nothing to fear, only eternal joy with the Lord Jesus Christ and all that He is.

“25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [emphasis mine] 26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. [emphasis mine] Believest thou this?” (John 11:25-26)

I see in this passage two points Jesus makes 1) if those who are spiritually dead will believe in Him, they will be born again spiritually and shall never die spiritually, and (2) even though we may die physically as a believer, we never actually die. We just enter our new home in Heaven, and our body will join as at the Rapture.

Grant Phillips

grantphillips@windstream.net

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: 1.Truth, Grace And Mercy 2. Death 3.Judgment not Warning 4. The Coming Leader 5. Pres. Obama And

Our New Website URL

Judgment not Warning

By Ron Graham

“Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.” Proverbs 28:5. As we move ever closer to a world of totalitarianism we will be confronted with some realities that will boggle the mind – some of which will destroy many souls. Such realities will include the denial of basic rights. Freedoms we’ve enjoyed in America for a couple of hundred years are disappearing, most of them during the last four. As an American you may still have the perception of freedom, but that perception is diminishing while despotism becomes increasingly more palpable. God’s judgment is intensifying here on American soil. Yet, most Christians in America are blind to the truth of what is transpiring, and they are not ready for what’s coming.

Apparently expressing our views in a public setting is already a crime in this country. A Christian man who had complained about Obama on his blog and on a radio show received a visit from the authorities who came to his home at night and took him away to a mental hospital for observation. Although they released him after a team of doctors examined him, he was forced to hand over his weapons. There are numerous stories such as this appearing on a continuing bases through various news sites on the web. What America is turning into is obvious. What was that old adage that rang so true during the 40’s and 50’s? “I’d rather be dead then red”. Something evil this way comes.

“And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.” Malachi 3:5. Immorality and paganism in America are rampant today. God has declared His righteous judgment on America. The land of the free and the home of the brave is now the land of the greedy and the home of the apathetic.

The current outlook for America is not a good one. One hundred million people who could be in the workforce are not. Over half of the population in America is on some kind of government assistance. The ones paying the bills are also fit to be tied. There’s a feeling of foreboding permeating this land. Currently we are watching as the bottom falls out of this once great economy. All Americans are systematically being thrust underneath an ever increasing mountain of debt which has been imposed upon us by our greedy and immoral government leadership. With the ever escalating popularity of government handouts, more and more Americans will be inclined to go along with the status quo rather than to make tough decisions to avoid further loss. We’ve all grown used to the many amenities our culture offers, and many Americans have no idea how to live without them. Question: Will Americans, when their inalienable rights are on the line, still opt for government handouts in lieu of freedom? The world economy is on the ropes and America is teetering on a precipice. Soon all will come crashing down and the ensuing civil unrest will be devastating – the power brokers behind our government leadership already know this and they are currently preparing for worst case scenarios. The implementation of martial law may well be one such scenario. Certainly there will be new unconstitutional laws forced upon all American’s.

Many Christians see the gloom on the horizon but believe that the Rapture of the Ekklesia will occur before any serious consequences ensue. This is flawed thinking at best. The word of God tells us that the saints will be removed prior to the wrath of God to come, but we are never told that we won’t go through trials and tribulations prior to the Rapture. On the contrary, we are told by our Lord Himself that we will face much persecution, hatred, and menacing times. “If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you…” John 15:18-20.”

How can American Christians look at their brethren who are suffering horribly in other countries and then say America is different? I’ve actually read that some believe the reason America is immune is because we have more Christians. What? Does God love His Children in Somalia, China, Korea, Russia, Libya, Syria, Iran, et al, less than those who live in the US? My advice for all the born again “in Christ” believers in America is to strengthen yourselves through the word of God for what’s coming. America is not immune to persecution – we are on a precipice and there is nowhere to run.

“I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:” Proverbs 8:20. People, what is happening in America today is not a symptom of the times or even a “warning” of coming judgment. Judgment is here, America, and it’s not going to get easier to contend with. It’s growing exponentially worse every day. It may seem like I’m harping on this issue but as a watchman I have a responsibility to my brethren – and to my God. All God’s watchmen have been entrusted with godly discernment. So we step out into the front lines, place our focus on the coming storms, and then ride back to town and lay out a scenario of what we see coming – to all who will listen.

Reading news headlines from many sources, some obscure sources, is time consuming but enlightening. Studying scriptures to place our current societal events in perspective with prophecy can be daunting, but it needs to be done – daily. What can be easily seen by your watchmen today is a systematic burgeoning attempt to placate the masses with unfunded thus unsustainable liabilities in order to hasten the collapse of the economy of the US. The impending destruction of America is necessary to bring about the agenda of the evil one. America must diminish (be taken out of the way) so that Israel can be attacked without there being anyone standing up for God’s chosen people – save God alone.

Many in America’s government leadership are currently doing everything possible to take our military and our economy out of the arena of worldwide dominance. There are other nations that see this occurring and they in turn are focused on expanding their worldwide influence and supremacy, ready to jump in and take our place – minus the support for Israel of course. The completion of this scenario is not far off. Moving our military into the realm of fully accepting the homosexual agenda was a planned maneuver by the principalities and powers – the prince of the air. Turning our homeland security into jack boot thugs reminiscent of Hitler’s day was also a planned tactical maneuver. The HLS now has a massive and fully stocked arsenal of weaponry and militaristic leadership – certainly not a sign of benevolence toward Americans.

Keep watching for the sovereignty of the US to be handed over to the UN. This will end horribly for all those who plan on taking a stand against such corruption. I can’t be more urgent regarding the coming storm. We are heading into a dark and horrible time and the only way to be prepared is to be a follower of Jesus Christ.

“If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.” Malachi 2:2. For many years now America has been constant in sending a message to God – stay away we don’t want you here. Now that we have a sitting president that through his own deceived mindset has proclaimed the U.S. a homosexual nation there should be no shock at what our future holds. God will not be mocked. Our blessings as a nation have turned to curses. Why? We keep the glory that belongs to the Lord for ourselves. Our hearts are unmoved toward our God. In short my friends, America deserve what’s coming.

Soon it will be forbidden by the law of the land to try and help someone out of the aberrant lifestyle of homosexuality. To tell a homosexual that their lifestyle is a choice not a DNA trait will include severe punishment for those individuals. When the laws of the land include punishment for anyone who speaks against homosexuality, the Christian culture in America will decline as many will be so intimidated that they will no longer wish to be a part of the club. Yes, much of Christianity has turned into the “club” atmosphere in this country.

The same will be found for those who oppose abortion. Those who are against abortion will be removed from society. Those who are against the moral decline of this nation will also be removed – eliminated. Most Christians will not stand against the natural flow of progress no matter how deranged that progress becomes. Placing oneself in harm’s way is not a pleasurable thought. But that is exactly where all those who stand for God’s truth will find themselves in the not so distant future.

The obvious fact is this; the children of the One true God, the God of the Holy Bible, are under siege. The attacks on our Christian values and heritage come from every direction. The nation that once enjoyed God given blessings of prosperity and health is now a nation of very unhealthy people, and prosperity has fallen off the cliff. People are heading into poverty at breakneck speeds. Why is that? When the majority of the populous of any nation says there is no God or that God is irrelevant to their existence, then what they can expect is a natural progression into moral and physical decay – judgment. The Democratic National Convention, a representative body of Americans, booed, hissed, and jeered as one of the speakers tried to put God back on their national platform after they had decided to remove Him from their convention, proving beyond the shadow of doubt that many Americans want nothing whatsoever to do with their Creator.

I’m inclined to believe that my time at writing these commentaries is growing short. Not because of my illness but because of the coming persecution. Here on the home front our mail box has been under attack of late, first by someone using a shotgun at 1:00 AM on a Saturday morning. Then more recently the pole holding the new mailbox was demolished and the new mailbox has gone missing. Obviously someone is trying to make a point. The post office allowed us to place our new mailbox in front of our house instead of down on the highway. Question is will they hit our home next? Who knows?

I have no fear of these thugs that may be approaching my doorstep soon. As a matter of fact I believe it will open up numerous opportunities to share the Gospel of peace. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7. God empowers us and loves us and has bestowed upon us a sound mind so that we can continue without fear while surrounded by a society of perverted and degenerate lost people. How many times in our Bibles does Jesus tell us to fear not? Therefore, since the Creator of the universe admonishes us to fear not – fear not my brethren. Our Saviour is nigh at the door.

God bless you all,

Ron Graham

twotug@embarqmail.com

All original scripture is “theopneustos” God breathed

I’m greatly encouraged by all the response to my prayer request. Please continue your prayers for my health. The MG continues to destroy the skeletal muscles in my body, thus the fatigue and eye problems are becoming more of a daily hindrance.

I’m very grateful to those of you who have been lead by God to send a gift of support. God, the giver of all good gifts, is great and greatly to be praised. If God is leading you to send a gift, please send it to Ron Graham – 96 County Road 5480, Salem, MO, 65560. Thank you my dear brethren, God bless you all.

=====================================================

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: 1.Truth, Grace And Mercy 2. Death 3.Judgment not Warning 4. The Coming Leader 5. Pres. Obama And

Our New Website URL

The Coming Leader

He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men and the holy people. He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power (Daniel 8:24-25).

When he first comes on the scene he'll quickly garner the world's attention. More that just being likeable, he'll be seen as a man with a brilliant future ahead of him, a charismatic personality who will immediately attract and hold everyone's interest. And when he takes center stage after the Battle of Ezekiel 38, many will believe he has the solution to all their problems. In a world reeling under the twin disasters of the mysterious disappearance of millions of Christians and the outbreak of nuclear war in the Middle East, he'll be a voice of calmness and reassurance. If it seems to them like he has an almost supernatural ability to get control of things and lead the way to peace, it will be because he does. He's Satan's man, masquerading as the savior of the world.

In an early success, he'll broker a treaty in the Middle East that will astound everyone (Daniel 9:27), causing the recently defeated Muslim nations to agree to the building of a Temple in Israel. Using Ezekiel 48 as his authority, he'll show everyone involved that the new Temple doesn't belong on the current Temple mount, but slightly more than 20 miles to the north in Shiloh. Sharing a space with the Dome of the Rock and the al Aksa mosque will not be required. After thousands of years of strife, it will appear that peace has finally come to that war torn part of the world.

I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest (Rev. 6:2).

Not everyone will immediately be convinced to line up behind him, and for those who aren't, conquest will be the answer. He'll justify the need for war by convincing them that a lasting peace depends on everyone submitting to the authority of a single government. Those who don't come willingly will have to be persuaded.

In the process there will be an assassination attempt that will leave him blinded in one eye and crippled in one arm (Rev. 13:3, Zech 11:17). But once again he will astonish the world. They will have thought him to be dead, but suddenly there he'll be, alive again. As a result, His power and influence will grow exponentially. And soon, although it will have required much bloodshed, the world will be forced to accept him as their leader and wear his mark as a sign of loyalty.

Because his goal is not to be just a world leader, but to be worshiped as their god, he will stand in the temple he helped to build and declare that he alone is God (2 Thes. 2:3-4). Using Satan's power to deceive and the supernatural assistance of an apparition who calls herself Mary he'll bring Islam, the Eastern religions, New Age paganism, and what will be left of Christianity together into one world wide religion with the sole purpose of worshiping him.

Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?” (Rev. 13:4)

In Rev. 12:9 the dragon was identified as the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, and yet just one chapter later we learn that the people of Earth will worship him. How could the one who has traditionally been known as the very personification of evil suddenly become an object of worship? The answer comes in two parts.

Part One. The Luciferian Doctrine
Lucifer is a Latin word that means light bearer. It comes to us by way of the Hebrew phrase, heylel ben shachar, found in the Hebrew version of Isaiah 14:12, where it refers to Satan. Heylel means shining one, and was translated into Latin as Lucifer. Ben shachar means son of the dawn.

In 2 Cor. 11:14 Paul said that Satan masquerades as an angel of light. This tells us that in appearing as Lucifer, Satan is not revealing his true nature, but merely the counterfeit facade he uses to deceive mankind.

Experts say the Luciferian doctrine is a radical revaluation of humanity's ageless adversary, Satan, and have called it the ultimate inversion of good and evil. There are many variations of this doctrine, but they all boil down to the claim that Lucifer is actually the champion of mankind, desperately trying to bring mankind through his final phase of evolution, the spiritual one. This is when humans will become as gods, like the Serpent promised Adam and Eve, and will finally be able to live in peace and harmony in the utopian environment mankind has dreamed of since the fall.

But first man will have to win his freedom from the evil Adonai (Hebrew for Lord) who has been holding him back, and that's really what the End of the Age is all about. Mankind is finally ready for an all out effort to defeat Adonai and wipe out His followers, and under Lucifer's direction and control success is assured. In other words, it's not Jesus who came to be the Savior of mankind, it's Lucifer.

This is not a new idea. As we saw, it was first presented in the Garden (Genesis 3:4-5). It's also the motivating force behind Psalm 2:1-3, which we've looked at before.

Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One.

“Let us break their chains,” they say,“and throw off their fetters.”

According to experts, the essence of the Luciferian Doctrine can be found in every religious system except Judaism and Christianity, and that's why both have to be destroyed. Even the anti-religions of Darwinian evolution, secular humanism, transhumanism and others can be linked to the Luciferian Doctrine. This shared core belief is what will make it possible for all the religions of the world to unite behind the anti-Christ and worship Satan, while thinking they're in the right for doing so.

Part Two. The Powerful Delusion
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness (2 Thes. 2:9-12).

When the Church leaves, the Age of Grace will end and those who have refused to believe the truth will be deceived by the miracles, signs, and wonders that Satan will display on Earth. These include the many appearances of the Marian apparition with her call to religious unity, often accompanied by supernatural healing and signs in the heavens, and the apparent although imperfect resurrection of the anti-Christ.

By the way 2 Thes. 2:10 is one of the Bible's strongest statements in support of our freedom to choose whether or not to allow the Lord's death to pay for our sins. How could Paul say unbelievers will perish because they refused to love the truth and be saved unless they could have chosen to accept it?

God has always allowed, and even helped mankind to take our desires to their ultimate conclusion. This is a great blessing for those who desire to spend eternity with Him, but a curse for those who want to be rid of Him for good. Never will this be more obvious than in the time of and just following the Rapture.

We who want more than anything to dwell in His presence forever will receive our heart's desire when in the twinkling of an eye we'll be whisked off the planet to begin our adventure in Eternity. But God will send those who have rejected His offer of pardon a powerful delusion that will make them certain that they made the right choice. This delusion will cause them to believe Satan's deceptions with such conviction that they'll follow him to an eternity of torment in the Lake of Fire.

Please note that I don't believe this delusion will apply to those who won't have made a firm decision either for or against God at the time of the rapture. According to Rev. 7:9 untold numbers of people from all over the world will come to faith following the seal judgments of Rev. 6 and be martyred for doing so. I think the rapture will have been the final sign they needed to make up their minds and give their hearts to Jesus. They won't be part of the Church, but they will have avoided eternal punishment and will be with the Lord forever.

Through out Daniel's 70th Week , even after numerous judgments that are obviously from God, most of the people of Earth will continue to reject Him. These examples tell the sad story.

The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts (Rev. 9:20-21)

They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him (Rev. 16:9).

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done (Rev. 16:10-11)

From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible (Rev. 16:21)

They'll curse God and refuse to repent because their belief in Luciferian Doctrine will result in the greatest paradigm shift in the history of the world. Evil will be seen as good. Wrong will be seen as right. Darkness will be seen as light. One of the most telling signs of the End of the Age is the extent to which this is already happening in the world. But what we're seeing today is nothing compared to the way it will be when God causes His powerful delusion to descend upon the left behind people of Earth. It will elevate the Luciferian Doctrine to a fervently held religious belief, with Satan as the object of their worship.

Psychiatrists define a delusion as a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact. We can't imagine anyone thinking they could defeat God, but this will quickly become the mindset of the world after the Church is gone. The delusion God sends will help the unbelieving world to take their desire to be rid of Him to it's ultimate conclusion. It will allow them to believe they're justified in uniting against Him, and that they actually have the ability to defeat Him.

It's strange isn't it, how the world thinks we're the odd ones? But while they're lining up like a bunch of lemmings ready to march off the cliff to their doom, we'll just be getting started on our adventures in Eternity. No longer conforming to the pattern of this world (Romans 12:2) we've been made new in the attitude of our mind and have put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness (Ephes. 4:24). Because we're in Christ we're a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come (2 Cor. 5:17). And where our eternal destiny is concerned, that makes all the difference. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah. 09-14-12

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Pres. Obama And The Middle East Firestorm

By Daymond Duck

Three or four times in the first two weeks of Sept. 2012, I have been asked about two things: 1) Pres. Obama’s mistreatment of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel, and 2) The Middle East Firestorm. It seems to me that these two issues are related and linked to God’s promise to bless those who bless Israel and to curse those who curse Israel.

Concerning the answer to the first question, I believe Pres. Obama’s mistreatment of Prime Minister Netanyahu and Israel is a product of his ancestry, early childhood, liberal education, Jeremiah Wright’s unscriptural theology and some of the people surrounding him. His father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a Harvard educated Muslim anti-colonialist who strongly believed that nations such as the United States became rich and powerful by oppressing and ripping off Third World countries, especially Muslim countries, such as Kenya. Pres. Obama’s mother divorced Barack Obama, Sr., married a less than devout Muslim, Lolo Soetoro, and eventually moved to Indonesia. Thus, we see that Pres. Obama had a Muslim father, a Muslim step-father and he lived in a Muslim country (for four years). Later, he attended Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard University not exactly bastions of Christianity or conservatism. As a Lecturer of Constitutional Law at Chicago University, Pres. Obama attended Trinity United Church of Christ whose pastor is considered by some to have a militant, anti-white, anti-American, Liberation Theology mindset (America is unjust, oppressing the poor, needs to redistribute its wealth, etc.). In Chicago, Pres. Obama acquired a friend named Valerie Jarrett who was born in Iran of American parents. As President, he made her his Senior Advisor and some call this Iranian-born woman who spent many years in Saudi Arabia the real power in the White House. He also brought in Hillary Clinton and her Deputy Chief of Staff, Huma Mahmood Abedin, whose Pakistani mother; late father and brother have been linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and other Muslim organizations. He even brought Muslims into the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security.

Most people have fond memories of places they lived and people they grew up with. Many desire to surround themselves with people that hold views similar to theirs. I believe this may be why Pres. Obama has allowed so many Muslims to move to the United States, why he allowed Muslims to pray at the White House, why he found nothing wrong with a mosque being built at Ground Zero, why the Fort Hood shootings are called workplace violence instead of Islamic terrorism, why he said, “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer,” why he said, “I will stand with the Muslims if the political winds shift in an ugly direction,” why he bowed to Saudi King Abdullah, why he is pro-Muslim and anti-Israel, etc., etc., etc. He has been strongly influenced by people with a Muslim worldview and is sorely deficient in true Christian doctrine and sound Biblical teaching.

Concerning the answer to the second question, America’s richness and power are because America has been under God’s blessings because of her Christian heritage, kindness to Jews, and ultimately support for Israel. And Third World poverty is not because those nations have been ripped off and oppressed, although there is no doubt that some of that has happened, but it is because those nations have come under God’s curse for oppressing and opposing the Jews in every way. Furthermore, the Middle East Firestorm is a result of Pres. Obama’s fundamental change in America toward anti-Israel policies and God’s promise to curse those who curse Israel. Pres. Obama has taken America away from Israel and away from God’s blessings, toward Islam and toward God’s curse, and Jehovah has allowed militant Muslims to perceive Pres. Obama’s fond memories and deficient theology as an opportunity to strengthen themselves, oppose America and destroy Israel. Do not misunderstand this. God loves everyone including Pres. Obama, militant Muslims and the United States. He would rather bless all of us than to allow curses to fall on us. But make no mistake about it: He will keep His promises and fulfill His Word.

FYI: Kindle owners can download eight of my teachings at amazon.com and I would love for you to leave a review.

Prophecy Plus Ministries
Daymond & Rachel Duck
daymondduck@bellsouth.net
rachelduck@bellsouth.net

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL