Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Door Shall Be Shut, The Chosen Lifted Up, The Wedding Supper Shall Begin

This is what The Lord Your Redeemer says: Behold, the time is now fully come... The day is here and the door shall be shut, even now it is closing... Even so, amen.

My beloved and faithful bride has been given Me of The Father...

Indeed, I have chosen her.

Her lamp is filled with oil and burns brightly,
Her face is filled with beauty...

And her vesture... Humble.

She is clothed in fine linens of white,
And makes ready...

Fit for her Bridegroom, of which I am...

Says He who is Faithful, He who is True, and comes to gather.

For The Father has given her hand to Me...

And most truly, I say to you, oh sons of men,
I shall take her by the hand, and call her by name, drawing her very close...

And she shall fly away...

Yea, I shall marry her...

And she shall remain with Me, seven days, in The Father’s house.

Oh My beloved bride, My faithful and chosen saints of the end of this age, come close and enter into My embrace, says The Lord. Oh elect of My heart, I am He who is coming quickly to gather you... Yes, I am He... The Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last, The Beloved One of men's hearts... The Desire of Ages! Behold, I am coming quickly!

Thus says The Lord to the churches of men, and to all those who live round about them, and to all those scattered across the land: The time has come... The wedding supper shall begin, My bride shall be taken out of... And the great and terrible Day of The Lord shall rush in. For I have spoken it, and I shall not repent... IT SHALL BE! For lo, you stand in the midst of many sorrows already, even the ten days. Yet you refuse to see, standing still... With your hearts hardened, with your minds dulled, numb and without feeling. Even by the mouths of My servants, the prophets, have I spoken to you, yet you refuse to hear. Behold, I have commanded them, saying, “GO OUT, and invite My friends to the wedding”... Even they have placed the invitation in your very hands. Yet you stomp upon it, in your pride, and with great arrogance you cast My words asunder. Yea, with a stretched out arm and a stiff neck, you wag your heads, slandering and spitting upon those I sent to you in love, striking them upon the mouth by word and deed; and in secret you hiss at them, with lying words and a froward mouth... YOU HAVE DONE IT TO ME! Says The Lord... I sent them out! Lo, they have brought you gifts from The King! Yet you reject Me still, and want no part with Me, as I am. Therefore, I have turned from you, and I now revoke My invitation.

Behold, I have sent My servants to the lowly and humble, to the poor of your land, to the spiritually broken, and among those who truly hunger and thirst for righteousness, that I may fill their cups and satisfy their need. From the joy of My heart, I had sent them. Behold, the invitation has gone forth, even the call has resounded in all the earth. And those who were able, received... Lo, they have come. Yea, they have come running, with thanksgiving on their lips and hope in their hearts, filled with great joy over My coming, with love overflowing for their King. For I have filled their lamps, and they have heard the cry and have come out to meet The Bridegroom... Thus, the first have become the last; and those, who were last, have become first partakers of My glory.

Therefore, this is what The Lord says: Come, all who are faithful, bring your invitation, for I have written it in your hearts... Enter into the joy of The Lord! Come and sing praises, dance for joy, and partake of this feast I have prepared for you...

Behold, it is I, your First Love...

He, who has never left you...

He, who has been with you always,
Even until time has no meaning.

I am coming quickly for you!...

And no one can steal you away from My love...

No one can pluck you from The Father’s hand.

Therefore, sing and rejoice, fill your hearts with gladness...

For you are Mine, and have always been...

Predestined in The Beloved...

Says The Lord.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Door_Shall_Be_Shut%2C_The_Chosen_Lifted_Up%2C_The_Wedding_Supper_Shall_Begin