Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: Obama Breaks with Israel

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Obama Breaks with Israel

The day Barack Obama was elected the psident of the United States, I knew this event would prove to be disastrous for America-Israeli relations. Because there has been a strong link between our two nations for decades, it would be no small task for one man to break this bond. As of this past week, Obama has done as much as is humanly possible to create division between Washington and Jerusalem.

We are now at the point where there is an open feud between the US and Israel over Iran's nuclear program. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants to set a deadline for Iran to stop in its quest to build an atomic bomb. Obama doesn't want any deadline, choosing to allow sanctions to run their course.

Netanyahu warned the White House that Israel can't afford to play games with Iran. He said in one interview, “The world tells Israel, `Wait. There’s still time.'... And I say: `Wait for what? Wait until when?’ Those in the international community who refuse to put red lines before Iran don’t have a moral right to place a red light before Israel.”

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta pushed back at Netanyahu, saying, “We know generally what they’re up to, and so we keep a close track on them. We think we will have the opportunity once we know that they’ve made that decision [to] take the action necessary to stop .”

It is just insane for us to entertain the idea that Iran's desire for a nuclear program is for some legitimate purpose. The Iranians have a 100-year supply of cheap oil, so it is ridiculous for them to say they need nuclear energy to power their cities.

The stalemate over Iran's nuclear program has to be our most pressing foreign policy issue, and yet Obama has decided to avoid Mr. Netanyahu when he travels to the US this month for an annual meeting at the UN General Assembly. Obama claims his schedule is already full. He doesn't seem all that busy if he has time to stop by the "Late Show" and have a gab session with David Letterman.

I think the problem with Obama is that he is more at ease with the Muslim world than he is with Israel. The first formal interview he gave as president was with the Dubai-based station Al Arabiya on topics relating to the Middle East.

What kind of friends are these Muslims? The same day Obama snubbed Netanyahu, radical Muslims in Libya and Egypt attacked our embassies. Our Libyan ambassador, Christopher Stevens, was killed in the attack. The Obama administration's first reaction was to sympathize with those who waged the attacks by condemning an obscure American religious group that had produced an online video that was seen as mocking Islam. Obama came out and condemned the attacks, but to many people, his statement read like an apology to the attackers.

The only reason Obama is even pretending to be a friend of Israel is because liberal Jews are an important part of the Democratic party. If Obama wins a second term, he won't have to worry about pleasing any political fractions.

Obama's dealings with Israel have many Christians worried about the godly wrath he will likely bring on this nation. It is interesting that the same day Obama snubbed Netanyahu, the top news story was about Moody's possibly cutting our debt rating. The next day, the Middle East erupted into flames with everyone linked to America under attack. If we going to turn our back on God's chosen nation, we can expect an endless stream of negative news.

With only about 50 days before the general election, it would seem that Israel could hold off until after the vote. Eventually, Israel is going to do what it needs to do to ensure its survival.

I foresee a bad day in Obama's future. That day could be him losing the election, or it could be a surprise Israeli bombing campaign that catches everyone off guard. In the second case, we know the Arab world will exploding with rage, and America will suffer the backlash for supporting Israel.

There are many things to consider for the upcoming November election. I believe the most important factor to weigh is which candidate is willing to stand with Israel. Right now, Obama appears to be the worst choice a voter could make.

“The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel , saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem . And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it” (Zechariah 12:1-3).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breaking the Bands
“If Obama is reelected the country is going to collapse, economically.” These words by Rush Limbaugh on his talk show Monday, September 10, was a declaration that should cause all to take heed.

Many--those who dislike the talk-show host intensely--will declare this to be just political rhetoric from a conservative ideologue.That’s a fair assessment by those who would disagree, I will concede. However, this declaration--the following statement that the nation is doomed, along with the foregoing declaration that the country is going to collapse—is something this particular conservative ideologue–Limbaugh--has not made, nor would make, if the handwriting wasn’t plainly on the wall.

He said (I paraphrase): “We’re doomed.” Especially, he emphasized: “...if Obama’s policies on fossil fuel energy continue and his plans are implemented.”

He said further, “That voluminous supply [of petroleum and other fossil resources] will remain off limits. We are sitting on energy independence [with North Dakota “fracking” potential] But, Obama won’t let that potential be tapped.”

Regardless of one’s view of the vociferous Mr. Limbaugh, such a direct statement that the United States of America is in danger of being “doomed” and can never recover, as he plainly implied with the totality of his rant on the topic, is the type statement this particular radio host never issues. Always, there is a way out, politically, in his thinking. Genuine belief was reflected in his words that America is a goner, economically speaking, if the president is reelected.

I never cease to be amazed at the worldview of those who put their hopes for a brighter future, for a way out of troubles, into the political process--the power of economic manipulations and behind-the-scenes maneuverings. Rush, like everyone who invests in the political process--from the conservative side of the equation, at least--believes this is the most important election of our nation’s history. I agree, but the reasons have only peripherally to do with politically massaged considerations.

At the same time, it is the process of moving through political machinations that lies at the heart of my point for this commentary. The true reason that this once-great nation and the nations and empires of all history have come to their terminus is found within the shenanigans demonstrated by the Democrat National Convention a couple of weeks ago. What happened there personifies why we have reached–as a generation upon this fallen planet—the end, or at least near the very end.

We all heard the voice vote on whether to continue to allow mention of God in the Democrat platform. There were a loud number of convention delegates who insisted that all mention of God be stricken from anything to do with the Democrat political platform. When word got out that the decision had been made to kick God out, there arose such a clatter from people around the country, through Internet blogs and from other forums, that the Democrat committee decided to get the changes they had made in kicking God out altered again to reflect a pro-God stance and back into the platform.

The DNC leadership didn’t want to call for a secret ballot because they knew the vote to bring God back would fail–most likely overwhelmingly. This would be detrimental to Barack Obama’s chances in November--to alienate a majority of people in America who still at least retain a form of godliness.

They chose to take a voice vote. We all heard the vote. The “Nos” were at least as loud as the "Yes" votes–probably louder. Yet the vote was ruled “Yes,” and the God of Heaven was put back in the Democrat platform as again mentionable. Surely, that pleased Him--to be reinstated within such an august body--along with the planks that contain same-sex marriage and murder of babies in the wombs of their mothers.

Then, another uproar--that which flared when the decision to consider taking out support for Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was made— brought another turn-about. Jerusalem, the powers that be within the DNC decided, will remain the rightful capital of the Jewish state. Thus, even though the head of their party, the president of the United States, has let it be known that he is neutral on the matter at best and against Jerusalem as capital of Israel at worst.

I must say that I saw developing, in microcosm, during that entire hubbub that was part of the Democrat Convention, the prophecy that I believe is one of the key foretellings for this very time during which we live on the earth: “The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us” (Psalms 2:2-3).

It is clear to me, even if not to the Rush Limbaughs of our nation and world, that the leaders of this dying, decaying world system are determined to eventually kick the God of Heaven out of the affairs of man. And, that reality is the nucleus of why there is little chance of either America or the world ever returning to things as they used to be.

There is little hope left other than the “blessed hope” of Titus 2:13, who is the One destined to make true the hope and change that politicians promise but always fail to deliver.

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out