Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE DAY HAS COME!! for Recompense, Wrath and Glory! - TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com
Re: THE DAY HAS COME!! for Recompense, Wrath and Glory! - TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

Thus says The Lord, to the United States and to this wicked generation of modern peoples...

Hear the word of The Lord your God, The God of Israel, The God of All, for there is no other: You are walking into death... Dead man’s bones lost in a sea of sin, a dark ocean of transgression! You have forgotten Me, days without end, thus must I also forget you in the Day of Harvest. Yet of your evil deeds, even all this wickedness of which you are guilty, I shall remember! Behold, I shall bring it to the forefront, that all who walk in it may receive of My punishment!... Then you shall know, there is a God in Heaven who reigns and judges the earth.

And who is this who is given a voice? And what man is this, who has brought all these nations into subjection?... O lucifer, you shall be brought down to Sheol, and to the sides of the pit shall you be cast! For you are brought low, even to the uttermost depths shall you go!
Behold, you shall bow at the feet of The King, The Holy One of God! You shall hear His voice, and be brought down! Even all those with you, all these mighty and proud men, this great multitude, this numerous company of which you have assembled, shall be struck down! Every last one of them shall be slain by the sword of His mouth, being consumed in the brightness of His coming!... Behold The King, for He is The King of Glory! The King of Great Power and Glory! The King of Righteousness! The Lamb! THE LION!
Behold He is coming, there is no more time to tarry! The Thief comes! Lo, He is already here. He has passed through, and shall surely take His spoil; He shall gather, and He shall take back His own... The earth plunged into darkness... And you, O most deceitful and wicked generation, even all of you with your proud looks and stretched-out necks shall wail and gnash your teeth.

Oh such a cry shall be heard!...

The likes of which has not been since Ramah,
Nor known since the day I stretched out My hand against Egypt...

Great wailing and gnashing of teeth! Great and bitter tears! And fear!...

Paling of faces...

Darkness...

All light gathered and taken.

Therefore, weep and howl for your miseries! Lament and howl, O peoples of the earth! Scatter in fear, run and hide your faces and take refuge in the rocks!... RUN AND HIDE! Says The Lord God Almighty. For I am awakened out of My place! You have aroused Me to anger! For the Day has come, yes it is here, The Day of Wrath is at the door!
Behold, the days of sorrows overflow and shall drown you in tears! Blood fills the earth and reaches unto Heaven! Even before My throne do I hear the cries of every unborn child, of which you have slain before My eyes!... WITHOUT REMORSE!
MURDERS, EVIL AND MOST WICKED GENERATION, VENGEANCE HAS COME! It is here! And I, even I, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, shall surely repay! Recompense in full shall be delivered at My hand, for you have forsaken Me! You have killed the innocent!... LO, YOU HAVE MURDERED AND TORN THE FLESH OF THE LITTLE ONES!

And even now, your leader, in whom you have placed all your hope and trust, has betrayed you, bringing My wrath upon your nation, even upon every nation which has followed in your footsteps! You are undone! And as you have done to all these innocent, so it shall be done unto you!... Even double shall you receive at My hand!
Behold, I am moved out of My place! I AM MOVED TO WRATH! And if it was not for the sake of My servant, Noah, and all these in whom I see of Myself, I would have cast your nation into the sea long ago, wiping away every trace of your existence and that I had ever blessed you. Yet for the sake of the elect, I have withheld My hand and yet withhold My vengeance... Yet against your nation, I have already brought forth and purposed ruin.

Thus says The Lord God...

Son of Man, O King of Glory, go forth and reap, for the harvest is ripe!...

Gather all the innocent who remain!
Take them, steal them away, and do not look back!
Take them all, even from the womb!...

Remove them, and bring them home!

Yet to those who dwell upon the earth,
Who hold fast in their rebellion,
LEAVE THEM DESOLATE! For they will not believe.

Peoples of the earth, I had sent to you Grace; I have revealed My Mercy and the knowledge of My Salvation; I gave you The Word of God... Behold, He has walked among you! Yet what do I hear, and what is this upon your lips, O perverse and fallen nation?... His name! HIS NAME AS A CURSING!
Therefore I am come out to strike you down, to cast every stronghold of satan into deep and profound silence! Be greatly astonished, therefore! Be awestruck at that which The Lord your God brings! Crumble in fear! Break under the weight of My wrath! Let all nations and peoples lie down! None shall stand; all shall fall down!... Every pillar which stood so tall, every tower which remained unmoving, every giant who robbed and persecuted the poor and the needy, in the name of gain!
For behold, you have sown in the wind, and you shall reap the whirlwind! All your doings are but chaff; and your knowledge, which you call great and vast, shall be stripped away! Lo, it shall burn!... Ashes beneath the feet of My messengers.

Sons of men of this modern age, REPENT, and give Me glory! Kiss The Son! Humble yourselves at the feet of your King, and fear! Fear The One who is and was, and is to come, for He shall roar! Behold, a whirlwind of fire goes before Him!... Wrath and recompense!
Yet those who call upon The Name in sincere remorse, and with many tears, shall behold the feet of Him who has come to tread. And all those who come out and grasp the robe of Him who is a Jew, calling upon His name in truth, shall be even as brands plucked out of the fire... Behold, they shall be given shelter in the sanctuary of The Lord, and shall lie upon His bosom, until that written is fulfilled and the Day ends, says The Lord.

Behold! The King descends in all His glory,
And His saints do follow Him!...

His rod is in His hand;
His seat taken...

Peace, restoration, rest;
A new day, even one thousand years...

The Kingdom of The Lord and His Christ,
YahuShua HaMashiach, King of Kings, Lord of Lords...

For He is The Beginning and The Ending,
The Fulfillment of The Creation of God...

The Amen.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Recompense%2C_Wrath_and_Glory