Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Biblical Truth That Needs to be Taught: When Satan And His Angels Were Thrown Out of Heaven

I still don't think Satan has been thrown out from Heaven to the earth BUT I believe Satan has been degraded his position in Heaven. Satan now dwells in kind of second heaven while the God Almighty dwells in the third heaven. Since Satan dwells in second heaven, he still has access to the earth till he would be thrown totally from the heaven.

Part of the punishment of Satan, I believe is the degradation of him step by step until finally he would be totally in hell. The first thing was done years ago when he was thrown out from the third heaven, he was no longer serving as the one that giving praise to the Most High. Satan was expelled from the third heaven to the second heaven till today.

Later on, when the rapture happens, Satan has to be thrown out again from the second heaven to the earth and that will be literally hell on earth, the seven years tribulation which we believe that all believers will be lifted up to heaven except unbelieving Israel as a country. This will regard the final years of what book of Revelation has told us, the Armageddon war. After that Satan will be thrown down again to the pit and after 1000 years pass, for a short time period he will be rise again to the final battle God and Magog before forever thrown out from the earth and the pit toward the forever hell and no longer earth exists but the new earth and the new heaven.

I think we agree to disagree about this matter.

Re: The Biblical Truth That Needs to be Taught: When Satan And His Angels Were Thrown Out of Heaven

I lean agreement toward Gimel explanation on this topic.....

Great discussion!

Thanks for posting!

God bless

ybiC,

Steven

Steven, we got some discussion going! Hay! How cool is that?

I agree and disagree too, but have not said about what. A mystery.

If I cant explain it with the word then I will not say.

Thank you for allowing us to express ourselves here.

Peace and blessings to everybody,

Shalom

"If the readers of this thread who are in doubt would just reread what we have written and pray over it, given the insight of the Holy Spirit, they will learn the truth of the matter given from the very Word of God.

Before I recognized Elijah as God's called prophet ten years ago, my theology was based upon the Word of God and nothing else. So when I began to read Elijah's messages with my usual critical eye and discernment and saw they were backed up with biblical truths, I recognized those hard truths were given by a man of God, but moreso, a true prophet sent of God for this time, Malachi 4:4-6."

"Before I recognized Elijah as God's called prophet"

Scribe, tell me the story of how you recognised Elijah, please.

( I/myself recognised he was a man worth listening too, because he was firmly (more harsh than usual) run off of Christian and non- christian web boards. )

"Pray over it"-

You asked me to do a search on your web site for more understanding, I searched "spirits" and did not understand and got very angry and frustrated too. I prayed and then next day I began to see more clerly. I was so angry , at first. I saw nothing.

I dont know why I kept looking.

But perhaps it was because the wicked web site ran you off because they knew who you were? The enemy sees clearer than the saints sometimes. ( What a strange thing to say? but Scribe will understand. )

mtnmollie
"If the readers of this thread who are in doubt would just reread what we have written and pray over it, given the insight of the Holy Spirit, they will learn the truth of the matter given from the very Word of God.

Before I recognized Elijah as God's called prophet ten years ago, my theology was based upon the Word of God and nothing else. So when I began to read Elijah's messages with my usual critical eye and discernment and saw they were backed up with biblical truths, I recognized those hard truths were given by a man of God, but moreso, a true prophet sent of God for this time, Malachi 4:4-6."

"Before I recognized Elijah as God's called prophet"

Scribe, tell me the story of how you recognised Elijah, please.

( I/myself recognised he was a man worth listening too, because he was firmly (more harsh than usual) run off of Christian and non- christian web boards. )

"Pray over it"-

You asked me to do a search on your web site for more understanding, I searched "spirits" and did not understand and got very angry and frustrated too. I prayed and then next day I began to see more clerly. I was so angry , at first. I saw nothing.

I dont know why I kept looking.

But perhaps it was because the wicked web site ran you off because they knew who you were? The enemy sees clearer than the saints sometimes. ( What a strange thing to say? but Scribe will understand. )

How did I recognize Elijah, you ask. I knew Elijah was to come again, and heard that he was walking around today. I took it by faith, not doubting, that this could be true unless I could prove otherwise.

A month later after I was given to read a few of the messages and hear a CD of interviews of him, and because of a good response to the hearing these messages, I was asked to take part in the forming of the website,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees

for the purposes of gathering together all of his messages on that site to show to the public. By faith, though I had little to go on at that point, I agreed to help out and head the prayer ministry for this new ministry. A scribe was given for Elijah at that time who worked with him for a couple of years. He left and I filled that position, which was back in 2002.

Thereafter I continued in faith which was built up in several ways, from both reading the messages and the quotes from the Word of God he gave out, and of hearing him relate of wonderful stories of miraculous events of what God had done as he walked across America witnessing to whomever he happened to meet along the way, of those who had the faith of Jesus, of the many who doubted, and even those men of authority who threatened to kill him for the hard truths he spoke, and several who nearly succeeded with guns, knives and poisons, even a laser shot through window which narrowly missed him by inches while he slept in his bed in S.E. Asia where we were asked by a believer to visit.

------
It took much time, months at least, to gain an understanding about 'angelic spirits' that I had mentioned to you. It's not something one can grasp in a day or two, so I understand your frustration.

It states plainly 1 John 2: 3-5 which is the answer to what

Mt.7: 21-23 means,

and I am still chewing.

This is not what we were taught in the churches, but who would expect to find truth their? Jesus biggest problem was in the church/ synogoge/ the house of God's people so why would we be any diferent from them?

Jesus walked with his deciples and then he died and nothing happened like they thought it ought.

Before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes,
I will send you the prophet Elijah...

Malachi

A long time ago I decided to believe the bible.
and if I could not believe,
then I would pretend to believe.

so I pretended to believe and gave my money away
and
got a blessing - but the math does not work.

Less is more.

The head will lead us into a ditch, but the spirit will lead us on the narrow way.

"It took much time, months at least, to gain an understanding about 'angelic spirits' that I had mentioned to you. It's not something one can grasp in a day or two, so I understand your frustration. "

I could not see untill I prayed.

I got part of it but only after I prayed. There is more I missed, - but that one scripture in Zech, wow. How cool is that?

Jesus was here before he was born and talked to Abraham, I knew this from before - his word tells us these things. Before he was he was. His two friends in the end of the book (Revelation) are his two friends in the beginning of the book.( with him when he spoke to Abe.) He is the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega.

Evil spirits can enter people and be cast out, Jesus cast out wicked spirits.

Good spirits can enter men, Jesus has the holy spirit enter him when he was baptized by John.

We are changed from who we are to something else, our body is our house not us,(for we are spirit) The one woman will marry which dead guy in heaven? Jesus said you do not understand, it will be different in heaven.

God is holy. Since fleash is corrupt,it can not enter heaven.

Thats like saying my house must be left behind;
and my car and my stuff, why should this be a surprise?

blessings,

mtnmollie
"It took much time, months at least, to gain an understanding about 'angelic spirits' that I had mentioned to you. It's not something one can grasp in a day or two, so I understand your frustration. "

I could not see untill I prayed.

I got part of it but only after I prayed. There is more I missed, - but that one scripture in Zech, wow. How cool is that?

Jesus was here before he was born and talked to Abraham, I knew this from before - his word tells us these things. Before he was he was. His two friends in the end of the book (Revelation) are his two friends in the beginning of the book.( with him when he spoke to Abe.) He is the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega.

Evil spirits can enter people and be cast out, Jesus cast out wicked spirits.

Good spirits can enter men, Jesus has the holy spirit enter him when he was baptized by John.

We are changed from who we are to something else, our body is our house not us,(for we are spirit) The one woman will marry which dead guy in heaven? Jesus said you do not understand, it will be different in heaven.

God is holy. Since fleash is corrupt,it can not enter heaven.

Thats like saying my house must be left behind;
and my car and my stuff, why should this be a surprise?

blessings,

Put on the new man, Ephesians 4:24. You won't want to have anything to do with the old man.

One day, about ten years ago, when praying on my knees, I saw a little old man leaving my body, and the Lord impressed on me that that was indeed the case. Joy!

I found this in my daily bible reading

2 Cor 12

14 Years ago, a man in Christ went to heaven

whether in body or out of body (spirit of the man)

I cannot tell; God knows...

Put on the new man, Ephesians 4:24. You won't want to have anything to do with the old man.

I fought with the old man, and too many days he won ;I prayed ... I fought...

Someone gave me some deliverance prayers and bind the devil prayers, and then

I foudn victory. But I have to continue to pray them and lock the door on the enemy or he comes back.

I have Masons in my family tree, so maybe the battle is hotter in my camp:?

...and I have had demons cast out of me and they come back,
find the house swept clean, and go get 7 more wicked than themself.. so it is written. Be on guard, for the enemy goes about as a hungery lion seeking whom he may devour.

Getting back to the theme of this thread, here's something for Christians to watch for:

When the three days of darkness comes, then watch for the sign of the descent of the Bright Star (Lord Jesus) with the key to release Satan from the bottomless pit, Revelation 9:1, then know immediately after that, Antichrist, empowered by Satan, Revelation 13:2, will begin his 42 months of rule; and also the 42 months ministry of the two witnesses begins, Revelation 11:2.

It is at that same precise time, the bride shall be removed, Revelation 12:14."

Remember Jesus' claim in Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand,

v. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years."