Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watchman On The Wall

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor73.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Watchman On The Wall

By Mike Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

We are in unsettled times. Dark clouds are gathering and danger is all around us. As it was in the days of Israel and Ezekiel was called to be a watchman of their spiritual condition, so today God has set up men who will warn His people of the coming dangers in their world, either spiritual and/or physical.

In the history of the Israel, the people would appoint a man to stand guard on the wall towers, or along the wall and he would scan the horizon for signs of danger. He was the ancient idea of a first warning system. When an enemy was spotted making advances on the city, the watchman would sound an alarm. It could be his voice calling out, or could be blasts of a trumpet, or a striking of a large gong. Whatever was used, it was designed to give the people first hand warning of impending danger and give them time to prepare for the coming advance on their city. Today, as times have changed, so too have the methods of warning the people of impending danger. To reach as many people as possible, the best method is use of the internet. This warning system can spread to all corners of the globe and to those who will listen, give them an advance warning of the coming disaster.

In this era of the last days of modern history before the coming of the tribulation, men stand on the proverbial wall and scan the news of the day, the signs of impending danger that threatens all of us, and then send out warnings based on a solid foundation of events foretold in the only true predictor of human events to come, your bible.

A DANGEROUS WORLD

Everyone knows that danger is in the air, if they have their senses alert. They feel it, they see it, and they even smell it. This sense of something big is about to happen is coming from all avenues of life on this planet including the secular humanist, the man on the street, especially the awake Christian, and every human being that sees the conditions of this orb floating in space, called earth. Everyone has their feelings of dread and fear what is coming upon this world. The only portion of humanity that has a handle on what is coming, is the bible believing Christian, as they have the playbook right in front of them and they know how the history of mankind is played out to it's divinely appointed conclusion. The rest are in confusion and fear grips their minds or embrace a false hope.

Jesus gave us the signs of the coming of the Son of Man in the clouds of heaven and spoke of the conditions that will be the first signs of His impending return. Matthew 24 gives us a play by play of those signs. But let us explore how this passage is being enacted right before our very eyes, in real time. Let us take portions of this passage and see how it is being fulfilled in our eyes and ears. Begin in Verse 4:

24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

How many men have proclaimed to be the chosen one, the Messiah? You say, many and you would be right. From Jim Jones, David Koresh, Sun Myung Moon, to individuals whose followers claimed them to be the messiah coming from Jewish, Christian, and even Muslim sects. All are leading up to one man, when the world is in ultimate chaos and they look for someone to make sense of this world and give them some type of “hope”. This ultimate evil ruler is known as the Anti-Christ.

HOPE AND CHANGE??

What gives me pause is the advancement of an unknown political figure that came out of no where and became president of the United States. I don't mean this to be a political piece, but we must understand that a man will arise that will fulfill what Jesus said. Is Obama the prophesied “man of sin”? I don't know as I don't have evidence that he is, but I believe he is a precursor if nothing else, of the level men and women will give their allegiance to one man and blindly follow him. Many have called this man, the “black messiah” that has come to liberate his people and the African-American community has been looking for such a man for 200 years. I was reading an article that caught my attention and the details put me back in my chair of a man by the name of Paul Robeson. Doesn't ring a bell? Neither did it me, until I saw the connection to Mr. Hope and Change. Here is the excerpt of that article:

“Paul Robeson was called the “Great Forerunner” (of the black messiah to come). For a time it was thought that he could be the prophesied, black messiah, who has been anticipated in the black community for 200 years or longer, a mystical leader, who would overturn the satanic white system and liberate the blacks of the world.

Robeson was the mentor of Frank Marshall Davis, Obama’s own mentor. For this reason it is believable that Davis put the idea of the mystical black messiah in Obama’s head at a very early age. He had contacts via Paul Robeson to people, who could provide funds and help advance Obama in his education and in politics. It was no accident that Obama joined Jeremiah Wright’s church which has a black liberation doctrine, based on a black messiah, who would be an ordinary man.”

How else can we explain the sudden meteor like rise of an unknown junior senator from Illinois, the lack of facts surrounding his background, the sealed documents of his schooling, selective service, and even his birth certificate that came into question? Now, I'm not into conspiracy theories, but the facts surrounding this man are most troubling to even a casual observer that has their ears and eyes open and not “drinking the Kool-Aid”. The main stream media has nearly deified this man in their zeal for their liberal philosophy and may be playing into a nefarious plan to bring America to embrace social justice, a buzz word for spread the wealth around AKA Fascism. What is Fascism? On page 218 of author Robert Paxton's ground-breaking book, "The Anatomy of Fascism", Paxton defines Fascism as, "...a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation, or victim-hood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy, and purity, in which is a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants..." Therefore, Fascism is an extremist ideology. Is this where America is heading? More on that a little later in this sermon.

But first,let us go on with what Jesus spoke of further into these verses:

24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

You say there have always been conflicts in our history, and the history of the world. Correct, except for one thing, not to the extent that has been our history in the last 100 years. I wrote a sermon on that very fact of the amount of people who have died in wars in the last 100 years compared to all of human history that is recorded. It is known that over 250 million people have died in just the last 100 years or the population roughly of the USA. That's more than all of recorded human history combined. But this is just the beginning. I went on to say that in the pages of the book of Revelation, God reveals numbers the amount of the slain to be 2/3 of all mankind or roughly 5 billion people at the end of the age called the Tribulation. Makes the last 100 years of the war dead pale in comparison, doesn't it? That's 20 times the amount killed in the last 100 years in only 7 years. Folks, this is just the warming up for the carnage that is coming. We read or hear nightly of the dangers of a Middle East conflict involving Iran and Israel and possibly sending the world into WWIII. It's not a possibility, it's a fact that will be played out, just as the bible spoke about and will happen in the future sooner than any of you may want.

What about famines and pestilences? Have we ever seen the amount of drought, loss of crops, and natural disasters that we have seen in the good ole' USA that we have seen in the last 10 years that has been growing in intensity since the mid 60s? America has by history been the bread-basket of the world, but we may be fast approaching being unable to feed the world, let alone ourselves. What happened in the mid 60s? Oh, yeah, we ended, by Supreme Court decree of the right of prayer in our schools brought about by a lawsuit by an atheist known as Madelyn O'Hare. We have been ever more kicking out our Creator from the halls of the government ever since. A nation that was founded upon the principles found in our bibles embodied in the Ten Commandments has steadily become more and more secular and abandoning our founding principles. How about earthquakes? The earth is violently shaking to the point that a day doesn't go by that you don't hear about another quake and loss of life. Like a pregnant woman, the birth pains are drawing closer and closer.

As the USA has become more and more a nation with a government that defends every conceivable deviate notion of live and let live, we have entered into the age of “tolerance” that only come from one place, demon and satanic inspiration. In the last 50 years, what have we done, or should I say allow in our land? First came the misguided “separation of church and state” which is not found in our constitution or bill of rights, then Roe V. Wade that made is legal to kill an unwanted child. The Supreme Court granted evil men and women to have illicit sex without the fear of raising a child, which could be conveniently and without remorse, aborted in the beginning of the gestational period. Oh, but we didn't stop there, as it evolved into partial birth abortion that allows a “doctor” (sic) to either severe the spinal cord of a half birthed baby from the mother's womb or stab it in the back of the head and suck out it's brains before it is fully delivered....We have destroyed in this nation a full generation of tax paying citizens that deserved the right to live. How dare we say we need entitlement reform, when what we needed was a transformation of the heart to prevent such an atrocity to be perpetuated in the first place? God help us, as we have become an abomination in the sight of God for killing our children. There was another time and place where God pronounced judgment on a people such as ours: Jeremiah,

19:4 Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, that they knew not, they and their fathers and the kings of Judah; and have filled this place with the blood of innocents,

19:5 and have built the high places of Baal, to burn their sons in the fire for burnt-offerings unto Baal; which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:

19:6 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter.

19:7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

This was the disgusting practice of appeasing a pagan god by giving their little ones, sons and daughters to be burned in the fires of an idol. Have we not done the same? Has this nation killed their sons and daughters in the name of their pagan god, “sexual immorality” and lust of the flesh? We all know it has been done to the tune of 50+ Million of potential USA citizens whose only crime was their desire to be born.

Let's us not forget those who wish to be a privileged class amongst us!! I speak of the homosexual crowd. Since the beginning of ancient history, there has been evil amongst us. God has shown His disgust and condemnation of those who practice this deviate lifestyle. When God came to Abraham during the time of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and it's surrounding cities, the sin was mainly the sin of homosexuality. Genesis,

19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house;

19:5 and they called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them."(sexual perversion of the same sex)

It's quite possible that disease was rampant amongst these people because of their sin, the bible doesn't say, but it would be in line with what has happened in our own society in the scourge of AIDS. God wiped the earth of these people with fire and brimstone that could be correlated to what a nuclear blast would be like...it was complete. Paul speaks of this abomination in Romans,

1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Even from ancient times, homosexuality was condemned by God along with sexual uncleanness: Leviticus,

18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Does that not describe our culture and it's “tolerant” view of this aberrancy to human existence? Of course it does. Jesus goes on to warn of the sign of the end of days, Matthew,

24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Most all of these signs have been fulfilled. The love of a neighbor, or fellow human being is non-existent. More so in other countries, as women and children are viewed as cattle and expendable, but we are just as guilty here in other ways as they are. The murder rate is exponentially increasing. Men destroy other men financially, emotionally, physically, and ultimately spiritually. Jesus said the the gospel will be preached in all the world, THEN the end would come. In the age of technology, the use of satellite
TV and more importantly, the internet, the Gospel has reached the four corners of this world. No one who is listening and willing to repent, has failed to hear the name, Jesus Christ and the coming Kingdom of God. In the last part of what Jesus warned, comes the warning to Israel, the only part starting in verse 15, that is still future, as I have many times advocated that Jesus was speaking to Israel in particular and the focus of the coming tribulation is bringing this nation to the realization and acceptance of their Messiah, Jesus Christ.

WHAT TIME IS IT?

But back to what I started. I believe this country is scheduled for judgment. It's been coming on for a generation or more. No nation in all of the annals of history has been so mired in the sins of the flesh, that has not had the judgment of God come down about their heads. The USA was an idea like no other in all of history. In a sea of human suffering, men who put their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor on the line for freedom to speak their mind, to worship or not to worship the God of the Bible, and to be responsible for their own destiny as found in the opening lines of our Declaration of Independence. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” formed this republic called the United States of America.

What can we do? Much like Israel and other nations who turned away from God, maybe not much as there comes a time when God's patience wears out and He passes judgment and the sentence is carried out. When it comes past the time of delaying judgment, God's will may be set and it will come to pass. Can I say that it is too late for America? No, I'm not a prophet, only a watchman on the wall who sees what is happening and am sounding a warning to any and all who will listen. We as citizens of this country, and citizens of the coming Kingdom of God in the near future, must stand for righteousness. We cannot stand silent and by our silence condone what we know is against the laws of Almighty God.

We look at the political climate that affects all our lives and wonder what has become of our government and our God given freedoms? Is this what we sent our elected officials to do in our name?

IS AMERICA TO BE DESTROYED?

I was truly saddened by the debacle that was displayed by the party of Truman, Roosevelt, and Kennedy this last week. It seems the “party of the people” is now populated with atheist, Muslims, and secular humanist liberals who have a disdain for their Creator. How can any Christian support a political entity that takes three voice votes on if God should or should not be part of the language of the party platform? If you saw the proceedings, you know that 2/3 voice vote was not achieved to ratify the words God and Jerusalem, the latter as the capital of Israel. I believe that at least half of the party delegates are anti-God and anti-semitic. This party has added to their platform language positions that support abominations that I have just covered. This is on top of where our country is economically, politically, and ultimately spiritually. Economically, we are at the cliff's edge. Collapse could happen at any moment. It could get really hard to feed your family, or yourself. Marshall law could be enacted to bring order of the resulting chaos of people looking out for #1 and riots like in Greece could develop. Things could get really dicey, really quick.

So what have we got to look forward to in the next four years, if we have that kind of time before Jesus Christ burst through the clouds and says, “come up hither”? If you look at the last four years, I expect more of the same or worse. There is no doubt in my mind that the job Mr. Obama wishes to finish, is the final nail in the coffin that was the United States of America that we have grown up with. I believe that is what he means when he says “Forward” which is a Marxist slogan of days gone by. Gone will be the freedoms we have enjoyed. Gone will be our right to speak our mind. Gone will be the ability to worship as we choose. And gone will be our rights given to us by God, but replaced with the government who knows all, sees all, and controls all.

We have two choices, and neither one is perfect. Know that I claim no political affiliation, but vote for the man who embodies as close to my personal convictions as my choice and receives my vote. Some will say that Obama is a Christian, and Romney is a Mormon. Should Christians vote for a Mormon? First of all, I doubt the convictions of a man who claims to be Christian and goes against every law that is written in our bibles. What president has come out for 'same sex marriage” in our history? None!

What president upholds the right to destroy human life through abortion and claims to be a Christian? What man, be he president or the common Joe, embraces every secular humanist philosophy known to man and claims to be a proponent of the Bible's clear teachings? You can put lipstick on a pig, but it doesn't make him a Christian pig. This big brother government has attempted to muzzle the religious community by enforcing by intimidation a law called the “Johnson Amendment” passed in 1954 by voice vote, that prohibited the right of Christian pastors to speak politically in the pulpit. I, for one, won't be silenced. As men ordained by God, pastors must stand for what is right in this country. I have to agree with a opinion of what American pastors should do in the future. Video-tape 2000 sermons across this nation of political free speech behind the pulpit and mail them to the IRS and see if they think they can muzzle us any longer. Remember, it is intimidation, as the IRS has never brought charges to any pastor for speaking his mind...only the threat of it. Who do we follow, God or man? After all, this is not Iran, yet!

WHAT DO WE DO?

How about a Mormon? Is it a sin to vote for a Mormon? First of all, I'm not advocating voting for our spiritual leader, or national pastor. That's not who we should be voting for or advocating for. I'm advocating for a true leader for these troubled times we see ourselves in. Will it make a difference on America's ultimate fate? In the end, maybe not. I see it like this. If Obama wins, God will use his presidency to bring American swiftly to judgment. That just means Jesus will come sooner than later. That would be a good thing, BUT. If a President Romney wins, then I envision a reprieve for at least four years that may give us time to get more people into the Kingdom of God, if Jesus tarries and 'God the Father delays His coming for His bride. Again, is it a sin to vote for a Mormon? I saw an interesting article that I will preface here and quote what they said:

“The answer is "No." In the 2012 election, voting for Mitt Romney—yes, a Mormon former bishop—is certainly a moral option for followers of Jesus Christ. For those who want a pro-life, pro-free market, pro-business, pro-defense, and "America first" champion, Mitt Romney is their man. It is no sin or dishono

Re: Watchman On The Wall

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor74.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Watchman On The Wall 2

By Mike Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel 2:20-21 Daniel answered and said: "Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding."

Following up on my last sermon of what our country is headed straight long into, I have impassioned many people to send me emails either pro or con. Seems this political season brings out strong responses from the left and the right. Affirmations became the majority of opinions concerning my belief of what are the convictions, that as Christians, we must wrestle with in this time of uncertainty in this once great country. I say once great, as she is slowly being taken apart, freedom by freedom right before our eyes. Sadly, people have a deep seeded prejudices against one religion over another. Can a man be judged in the secular forum by his church? If so, then we should look at his record for details of his convictions that play out in his ability to govern. We should also look at his family history, his public and private life and weigh his morality compared to our guide, the bible. In this last election, one man was elected because the religious evangelical community would not even get out and vote their conscience and we ended up with what we battle today, further moral depravity.

Remember one thing, my fellow believers, God is in control, as the above verse confirms. We can do nothing to thwart the plan of God for this world we live our final days on. God will put in place men who will fulfill His will and bring final judgment about their heads for transgressing His laws and His Word. It is guaranteed by the prophesies found in your bible. But here is the rub. Can a Christian sit on their laurels and do nothing but wait for the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Do we stand against blatant evil amongst the public forum or turn a blind eye and say “God will do it. I need not lift a finger”? I pray you know the answer to that one.

WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT

Case in point. We have a struggle in our country on who should be leading this nation in the next four years. I believe we are bumping up against the end of the age, and the next leader will either hasten that end and cause more suffering and misery for the masses, or the alternative, a leader that will fight evil in this land and stand for the principles of our founding fathers that made this nation great in the first place. Can a leader restore our national pride in God and country? Can anyone man do anything to stem the tide of the tsunami of turmoil that is headed our way? To a point, yes. But only if he relies on the moral principles that were put in place when this country was founded. Can he convince a nation to turn back to God? No, not his job. I believe we are past that, as half the country is about liberal policies that fly in the face of the God of the Bible. But he can put in policies that spur economic growth, rid this nation of immoral laws that pervert human life and the foundation of the human existence, the family. He can put a temporary brake on our moral decline. The rest is up to the masses at large, either religious or secular.

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

We are to submit to the laws of the land, except when the laws go against the Laws of God. God has clear commands over the issue of homosexuality found in the 1st chapter of Romans, and what constitutes a family based on a covenant relationship between a man and a woman, to become one flesh, even as Jesus and the Church are to be one in a covenant relationship. That is why I am appalled at our current president who came out in support of same sex marriage and the homosexual agenda. No president past has ever taken this liberal stance. It speaks of the depravity of conscience the man in the White House holds onto.

Then there is abortion. We all know that since Roe Vs. Wade was upheld by the Supreme Court, that greater than 50 million little ones have been butchered on the altar of convenience. Where is our president on this issue? His record speaks volumes about his value of human life. His voting record has upheld partial birth abortion numerous times, and even voted to deny medical attention to a fetus who is born alive after an abortion attempt....Folks, that's voting for murder. We have become the society with the same values of ancient civilizations that sacrificed their children to the fires of pagan gods.

Which candidate will best support the ideals necessary for the flourishing of our society: religious liberty, economic freedom, respect for life, and a proper ordering of the spheres of society? Prudence dictates that we take such political decisions into account when deciding how to cast our vote. Is it this president? I think you know the answer to that one!!

CRIES FROM THE CULTURALLY BLINDED

I had a lady who came from her former LDS circle that blasted with a long email the evils of this religion. Is it mainstream? No, they are outside of Biblical understanding. Sadly, she couldn't see the forest for the trees and will most likely vote for Obama, or not at all. We have ministers that rail against voting for a man who doesn't conform to their model of a Christian leader and even on this forum that proclaim that we are abandoning Jesus Christ by voting for the man with the wrong religion. Say what? Has any of these pastors and Christian bloggers even voted in the last 40-50 years? Us old timers remember a man by the name of John F. Kennedy. What was the fear back then?

Most of the Christian community were afraid that we would be beholden to the Vatican, because an Irish Catholic had never been elected. Did it happen? No, and the man is revered to be one of our greatest presidents. How about Reagan? Was he a Christian man? Not in the way most Christians believe that faith in Jesus Christ makes you a Christian, not just a moniker tied around your neck. Was he a great president? Probably one of the most conservative of all presidents that restored our economy from the brink of disaster. Remember the interest rates? The unemployment figures? I do and they larger and more disastrous than what we face now...This was a man who held morals of clarity, who had doubts about Jesus Christ, but performed in the secular circle most brilliantly. In our history it is noted that a Christian that holds onto that narrow view of our world would not have voted for George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, or the afore mentioned Ronald Reagan as none fit the mold of being a Christian first and a leader second.

DECISION TIME, CHOOSE WISELY

It comes down to one question of our lifetime and this period in human history. Can a Christian vote into office a man who professes a religion that is in conflict with their own? A quote from a piece done by Professor Bywater of Oxford University states this in an article I will preface:

“As Summit President Dr. Jeff Myers points out in the new Political AnimalHYPERLINK "http://www.summit.org/store/The-Political-Animal-TRAINING-KIT/" course, this is a misguided objection, because it misses one crucial point: Romans 3:10-11,

3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

So all of us, not just particular political candidates, are shot-through with sin. If taken to its logical conclusion, this objection would disallow Christians from being involved in any civil or social activity, politics or otherwise. We also must not forget that in the United States, voting is only one of our civic responsibilities. If candidates are elected and do evil, it is the citizens’ responsibility to hold the officials accountable through exposure, protest, the judiciary, and the next election. “

We can abstain from political or religion debate and sit on our laurels and wait for the return of Jesus Christ, but is that what God expects of us? He said “Occupy till I come” and “ "Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" —Luke 18:8” Faith in what? That He is in control and we must do what is right individually concerning the evil around us and make a stand for righteousness.

It's an individual battle of conscience and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Are we any man's judge outside of our own church body? God says He will judge the world. It is above our level of authority to do otherwise.

Again, people object that we must elect only Christian men and women to higher office of this land. It would be so wonderful if more men and women would make a political statement and run for office, but to be a politician is an exercise in compromise of basic principles. No where in the bible does it say that only Christian must be elected to office by other Christians. We must remember that we are not electing a Pastor in Chief, but a Commander in Chief of the armed forces and protector of our common good. Take, for example, the following biblical heroes: Joseph in Egypt, Daniel in Babylon, or Esther in Persia. The apostle Paul, in Acts 25, appeals to Caesar as a Roman citizen.

These biblical heroes were asked to work for the good of others in the confines of often-hostile government leadership. Yet God did not ask them to overthrow or only support believing leadership. He taught them to live justly and to promote societal justice. That is what we are faced with in a growing sea of abominations that must stink in the nostrils of our great God and Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ. By a man's actions, you will know him. Do we know our current president? Oh, yes, we know him and he can't hide from his record, as he has hid his past from the eyes of a nation that might not appreciate where he came from or what he stands for. To continue doing the same thing and expecting different results, is the definition of “insanity”.

THE PROPHET JEREMIAH SPEAKS

In Jeremiah, the prophet reminds them to seek welfare of the city they dwelt in being taken captive to another land:

29:6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.

29:7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

29:9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.

In other words, we are to be preserving agents, not just of cultures, but also of good political processes. And in our own republic, sometimes preserving the political process involves voting againstsomeone as much as voting forsomeone. Therefore, if a candidate would not be our first choice to fill a political position, we can vote for that candidate in the hope that a worse candidate does not win.

WHAT ABOUT THIS CURRECT CYCLE

Another case in point. Our current choice of two political candidates. You may not agree with either of the candidates positions. You might find one's religion offensive. But can that religion be more offensive than the religion or the lack of it, of say JFK and Roman Catholics who have killed millions in the name of the Pope? How about Islam? Can Allah be offensive to you? Would you vote for a Muslim sympathizer? If you voted for the current president, you just did. It is well documented. His record shows his loyalties and where his passions lie. Not to say he is a closet Muslim, I'll leave that for your determination.

The point here is, who is best interest of the country in the secular forum and forgetting religious differences? For that we must look at their political record. I invite you to look at each man's accomplishments, or the lack thereof and make a informed decision, not an emotional one.

POLITICS IN A WORLD FALLEN, DEMANDS PRUDENCE

In this world we live in, we must look at the practical results of any one man's victory this coming November. Who will the man surround himself with to execute the responsibilities of his office? As the Supreme Court ages, more justices will retire and the next president will make appointments based on either our values, or an alternative value system that we will pay for in the generations to come long after his term runs out.

In the case of our current presidents, he has surrounded himself with radicals and left leaning progressives, including one self proclaimed Communist and maybe more hidden in the closet and czars that account to on one, not even Congress. What about circumventing law, by making executive orders that overrule going to Congress for approval? Who has he been appointing to take the vacancies of the Supreme Court? Liberal leaning justices that have an eye on changing America to something other than what we have held dear in times past. In what we have discovered of this man called Mr. Hope and Change, is that there is a shadowy parallel government that is set to change the direction of this country. When Mr. Obama ran on Hope and Change, all we got is a change in this country that leaves us with no hope.

How will a President Romney govern? We can only look at his record in Massachusetts and his business dealings and successes that propelled him to a level of success that only a handful of men will experience in this country. Will he uphold the principles of what our country was based on? I pray he will, as his record says that he is more right leaning of center than the current far left president who resides there now. Will he apply what he has learned from his business experience and do the same for the national stage? If he uses the same principles to rebuild this nation, as he rebuilt failing businesses and rescued a failing Winter Olympics, the likelihood is great. Will he limit government and scale back the over reaching authority of an ever increasing government intrusion on our lives? We will hold his feet to the fire and demand it's delivery, as we must hold this current president accountable for where we are today and where we are headed. We will demand repeal of laws that were made above the objections of the American people.

In closing, can we stand four more years of what we have experienced thus far? I say a resounding “NO”! Naturally, objections may be lodged against any candidate’s policy positions. The careful consideration of these questions is what political prudence is all about.

God will hold us each accountable for either standing up for what is right, or turning a blind eye to blatant evil. As English philosopher Edmund Burke said, ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.’

I pray the Lord will lead each of us by His Holy Spirit to do what is right in His site and take a stand for righteousness and principles that stand on His Word and His Law, “The Ten Commandments”...

This is Pastor Mike Taylor praying God's salvation comes into our life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out