Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear Scribe,

mtnmollie
I have been tested and past and failed and past the test.

Lord help me pass, give me an obedient heart that hungers for God's word,
and
please find us worthy when you come.

Come Lord Jesus come, deliver us from evil, Lord deliver us.

Forgive my foolish behavior that lies behind me
somewhere...

in my past.

Good prayer. There's always room for improvement in the lives of all Christians, myself included, as we seek to walk closely with the Lord.

Blessings in Jesus........

Sometimes I hear his voice and sometimes I miss the way.

I want to choose the right path at every fork but it does not happen that way. Sometimes I have willingly strayed. David willingly strayed when tempted once, but then he repented and God forgave him but David reaped much greif in his family later because of his mistake, which is a lesson for me today.

God show to me my sin as I remember my foolish ways from yesterday,
and
repent as I get ready to meet him. Oh what stupid things I did.

I remember riding in the dzrk, so dark that I could not see my hand in frount of my face, we had a 90 degree trail fork to the left we could not afford to miss and I knew it was there, (inside me I just knew) and felt it with my hand ( the Forest Service Trail fork sign) and we turned. God lead me in the dark that night( and told me things I could not know.) So many miracles in my life and so many great stories to tell for him, and yet so many failures too. Foolish choices. Lord, forgive me of my foolish ways.

Another great story I have to tell is the day the bear dissappeared.
God has great power, for today as well as yesterday.

One thorn I have in my side to humble me is my foolish ways I remember in my path to life, trying to walk in his ways and falling off the narrow path,from time to time.

Lord, keep me on the narrow way. I am but dust.

There are places in Washington DC( perhaps every city) that you do not go.

One day hubby and I walked down a street and I got a red light. We kept going and the red light got louder. He had a red light too but would not listen but me,I turned around; so he did too.

When we got to my parents place, Dad told me more deaths occur on that street then any other street in DC.

The head knowledge didnt follow the heart knowledge till later.

This happens to me more than once, folow the Lord. he will tell you what you do not know. My sheep hear my voice.

I was in a church and was disturbed and walked out then later found out why- a book about the false teaching going on... sometimes I know before I know. Sometimes I know what I do not know, my head does not always understand what the spirit is saying to me.

I gave myself permission to make mistakes as I learned to walk with him.
I'm not always right.

Things we learn ..........

When God warns us, "Leave right now," and it's evening, you don't wait until the morning, or suffer the consequences, as Elijah once found out the hard way years ago for not acting until the next day when his stuff was stolen overnight. From experience, we learn not to question Him and obey quickly.

This morning a very heavy olive tree branch 20 feet long suddenly broke and fell down in the back yard just after I had hung wash there. It could easily have killed me.

So we thank God for His protection even from those things we don't know about. I'm sure there are times when we are annoyed when we're late for something. It could well be we would have been in a serious accident.

I have those stories too of obedience and also not listening and concequences. And protection, like when the rocks fell off the mountain on to our car and we should have been killed at least 3 times that day.

Yes.

I dont always hear his voice clearly, and I dont always obey.
Lord, make me obedient.

Blessings.

Scribe, You told me to keep the 10 commandments before my face and repent daily.

Thank you.

I believe the 10 commandments are important to God.

The same yesterday, today and forever.

We changed him, but he did not change. We got out of step with him.

The New Testament told us this would happen.

mtnmollie
Scribe, You told me to keep the 10 commandments before my face and repent daily.

Thank you.

I believe the 10 commandments are important to God.

The same yesterday, today and forever.

We changed him, but he did not change. We got out of step with him.

The New Testament told us this would happen.

True, much of the church has gotten out of step with Him and are filled with the cares of this life.

The world has become so incredibly dangerous and evil in this last generation. When the wicked have filled up their cup of evil to the full, then our Lord will come for His people, and we see that time is soon approaching when He comes as a thief in the night, so we best fear God and be ready.

Many will scoff and say we are not to fear God, but there are consequences of unconfessed sin.

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

If we're not reading the Word of God daily, we are not going to know what offends God and goes against His Will for us.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

A story about missing the way,

He does not speak to me like Duterman,

His voice is in my head, in my mind or my gut, I just know (what I dont know,) it must be him. Like my horse Cally wasfoundered and I knew the vet was wrong and how to trim her feet so she would be sound. ( I was right and I did not know nothing- I was no vet - so it must be Him.) so yo get it right adnthen you get it wrong-

The voice said to me, no more harvest, this was 3 harvests ago - hay harvest.

so either God changed hmind, like with Jonah and Hezekiah or I heard the wrong voice. I know the devil and the Lord and myself is in my head, because of some of the things said are not me or Him.

Once the voice said, send this Pastor to Promise Keepers. It was not me, and I guessed it was not the devil, so I figured it was Him. I guess we walk by faith? Anyway God blessedme.

I told Him to quit talking to me because I can't alwasy figure who's who and he did be silent.That did not work either. I 'd rather stumble and make mistakes than be totally blind and deaf.

People aren'tvery merciful sometimes, they expect alot.

I learned to forgive me when he showed to me my sin, I had to live with me and I know how much I want to walk with Him. Then I had to learn to extend grace and mercy to the body of Christ; like my husband. I could not just hold mercy for me and not extend it to others.too.

My husband, yeah; he was just like me.
He is much easier to live with since he got on the road of repentance.

He wants to be perfect; but I dont think that will happen in this life.
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Thank you Lord, for yor mercy.

Yesterday, Gene said, God told me to shut the gate and I didnt listen.
This morning the JW's are here ...

I used to get angry, listen when he speaks, but now I am more mellow.
We all try to do our best in our walk with Him.

Lord help us, for how can we see without your help?

Besides, when I miss the way, I forgive me.
I should like wise give grace to others.

You just want to hear one voice - His.

In a loud voice, say, 'In Jesus' Name I demand you evil spirits to leave and return to where you came from.'

Anoint the entrance to your place and the doors with oil - some suggest making a cross. Demand they leave daily as they will try to get back.

Over the years of walking with the Lord, I have learned to put others first and myself last, so it seems that more likely to keep my mind off self. Prayer is the only time I take care to bring my needs to Him, so He takes care of the rest.

Elijah is selfless more than anyone I know.

Worry, saying things aloud you don't want to happen to you is negative, so I put all these things out as things to avoid

I don't worry about tomorrow or accumulate or store things up. God has promised to look after us. I believe Him. If He had a middle name it would be Mercy or Love.

Introspection is just for finding where you fall short and asking forgiveness and then letting it go, not to dwell on it any more.

Always know where your mind is. That's where the trouble starts.

2 Corinthians 10:5 "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" - like an 11th commandment to me for many years.

Blessings