Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond: "Planet X and what we may be delivered from by rapture"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/gerrya910.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerry Almond (10 Sep 2012)
"Planet X and what we may be delivered from by rapture"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves:

I am writing this because I am convinced that the rapture of the Church is nigh. I mean, at or inside the door. It surely won’t be long before He comes for us, I believe. I am also writing this because some do not believe what is contained in the many videos, URL’s, and visions and dreams about Planet X. Here is what I believe.

Planet X appears at this late hour, to be an advance planet of five or more bodies orbiting a mini-solar system which consists of a dark star, which is a binary twin to our sun, and which is the approximate size of Jupiter. The entire system supposedly comes around and through our solar system every 3,630 years more or less, when the dark star loops around the sun as a binary star is supposed to do. According to the ancient Sumerian calendars, the dark star system is due starting this year. The first manifestation is to be Planet X, the foremost body heading this way. This advance planet, which sweeps through first, is called the ‘red kachina’, or Nibiru, or the ‘winged planet or star’along with other names. Some other names are “destroyer”, “blue kachina” and “wormwood”. This body is not the final heavenly body that will pass by the earth. Planet X, I am supposing, is the one that fulfills the destruction found in the sixth seal of Revelation 6. It destroys, but not completely. It is responsible for the loss of 25% of the world’s population, and it is the reason for people to hide in the rocks and caves (Rev 6:12-17). It is supposed to be visible to the naked eye by Rosh Hashana, Sept 16/17, 2012? It’s closest passage is said to be Dec 21, 2012.

The following information I have extracted from Pastor F. M. Riley’s work of Feb, 2011. It is word for word as he requests when using his work, and it has much good information about Planet X. Please read it carefully. If you wish to read his entire article, it can be found at www.his-forever.com. On the home page, find “Articles” and look for a listing of Pastor Riley’s papers. In my opinion, he is a very credible source of information on Planet X, having studied and followed it in depth for eleven years now.

My words will be in bold print. His words will be light print. My words will have GA in front. His words will have FMR in front of each passage. His words will also be within quotation marks. As you read the following bear in mind that this was written in February 2011, over a year and a half ago. Much has happened to verify his findings since then. He wrote then:

FMR “In 2001, I began seriously studying and writing about Planet X and the role it would play in fulfilling end time Bible prophecy. My interest in this subject was kindled by receiving documentable information sent to me by reliable sources at that time. After carefully confirming the information I received and studying what the inspired Scriptures actually say about the role the heavenly bodies have to play in fulfilling end time prophecies of the Tribulation, I have continued to study and write about the coming of Planet X without apology to anyone. I have also repeatedly pointed out that the time would come when the wicked “insiders” could not conceal Planet X any longer, and would be forced to admit that it is real. THAT TIME HAS NOW COME!”

FMR: “Planet X was discovered and photographed in modern times by JPL’s deep space Infrared Electronic Telescope. The year was 1981. At the time the astronomers and scientists working on the project were so elated with their discovery, that they released the news of its discovery to the public news media. The story….was published in the NY Times and the Washington Post in 1981, then picked up by other newspapers and carried all over the world.”

“After the discovery in 1981, the astronomers and scientists began seriously studying Planet X in an attempt to find out every little detail about this tenth planet in the solar system. What they soon learned must have scared some of them half to death. They learned that the writings of the ancient Sumerians were really true.”

“Its orbit is so elongated that it spends most of its time in the darkness of outer space, but comes back into the inner solar system flying past earth and the other planets every 3,630 years.”

“Planet X has a magnetic field around it that is second only to the Sun in our solar system. In other words, it acts similar to a powerful “magnet” in space, pushing all kinds of space debris out in front of it as it advances through space and trailing a million miles or more long tail of space debris behind it”.

GA: Pastor Riley is a great researcher of Scriptures. He noted that Haggai 2:21 Hebrews 12:26-27, and Isaiah 2:12-22 talks about the shaking of the earth.

FMR: “There will be earthquakes, volcanoes all over the earth will erupt, terrible tsunamis will sweep over whole continents, mountain chains will fall and others will rise, some land areas will sink beneath the oceans and some land presently beneath the seas will be raised above the waters. There will be weird and even instant climate changes, causing strange and terrible storms to ravage the earth with terrible winds, floods, freezing temperatures in some areas, and blistering heat in others. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL DIE!”

GA: Readers are invited to read Psalm 46:2,3, Ps 83:13-15, Isaiah 2:10-22, 14:1-13; 24:1-6; 24:17-20, 40:4, Ezekiel 38:19-20; Micah 1:3-4; Nahum 1:5; Haggai 2:6-7, 2:21-23, Hebrews 12:25-28; Revelation 6:12-17, 11-13, 16:17-21. These were furnished by Pastor Riley in his article.

FMR: “These terrible truths are what astronomers and scientist studying Planet X laid out before those attending a top secret meeting of world leaders in 1983. At that meeting were Illuminists (the movers and shakers who behind the scenes literally run the world), government officials from all leading industrial nations, top military brass, the CEO’s of the world’s leading corporations and banks, the ultra rich one world world globalists, and selected heads of the world news media. They were all informed of what is going to occur when Planet X comes flyng through the solar system. The general consensus at that meeting was that in order to avoid world wide panic, possibly resulting in the collapse of the world economy and the infrastructure of the nations, the public SHOULD NOT BE TOLD about the coming of Planet X and the destruction and death that its coming will cause on the earth. It was therefore agreed upon at that meeting in 1983, that a blanket of secrecy should be imposed….”

“How do I know this?” Because some of the people who attended that meeting in 1983 had a conscience. A few of those people could not live with the knowledge that millions of their fellow human beings were going to die in the future without even an opportunity to know what they were facing……So from time to time there have been “leaks” of information. Little by little more and more information has been “leaked” until the whole grim picture has come together. In fact there were so many “leaks” of information…that some came up with the idea of planting disinformation designed to discredit the whole subject in the eyes of the public”.

“Immediately after that meeting in 1983, the ultra rich “elite” and the governments of the world’s leading industrial nations began the building of vast underground structures which they believe will protect them and their “chosen” servants from the terrible destruction coming……hundreds of these underground “bunkers” have been built all over the earth…..Why? If Planet X is not real and is not coming, which is the “official party line” of the “insiders” of the world, then why such preparation? Well..?!”

“The plan is that at a certain time, the “elite” of the world and their “chosen” servants will just suddenly disappear into their well stocked underground “bunkers”, leaving the masses of humanity to fare for themselves the best way they can, until Planet X has passed and the devastation it causes is over. Then the wicked “elite” plan to emerge from their bunkers with all of their hidden wealth and rule as kings over whatever portion of humanity which was left on the outside will have managed to survive”.

“I am certain that some of our readers will think that this is some wild fantasy that I have dreamed up. Not hardly! If you are one of those readers who think that I am some kind of a “nut”, then do yourself a favor. Start quietly inquiring about the existence of these massive underground “bunkers”. I am urging caution, for you could end up dead”.

GA: A number of astronomers have mysteriously died in accident after accident because, it is believed by some, these powers-to-be feared that they would expose the truth about this incoming heavenly body.

FMR: “Our readers may not be aware of this, but the real reason for the construction of the Hubble Space Telescope WAS NOT to explore the solar system and the universe, as some claim from time to time. The real reason for spending the billions of dollars to construct the telescope, place it in orbit, and then almost immediately repair or replace some of its lenses, was for the purpose of viewing inbound Planet X. I have received this information from several reliable sources, so I really don’t care whether some want to believe it or not. Their unbelief won’t change the truth”.

GA: There have also been special observatories built in Australia, the Big Bend area of Texas in the Davis mountains, in Arizona by the Vatican who believe this to be Wormwood of the Revelation, and in Antartica because the approach is toward the south pole of the earth. Billions of dollars of taxpayer money has been expended in these projects.

FMR: “Now…in 2007…reliable “leaks” revealed that Planet X would show up on really good telescopes by the Spring of 2010. Did it happen? It sure did! I have been receiving reports on its approach ever since last Spring (2010). Planet X is still far out in space, but it can be seen….by those who know where to look”.

GA: Remember that this was written by Pastor Riley in Feb 2011. It is all much closer now.

FMR: “Planet X will continue to appear larger and brighter in the night sky until it will take on the appearance of a ‘second moon” in the sky at night. As it comes closer and closer, the entire earth will begin to shake”.

GA: That shaking is already well underway as of this date. Read Joel 2:1-2 and Zephaniah 1:14-17. It is obvious with the massive quakes occurring regularly now, and the massive sink holes, the dead fish and birds dropping from the sky, along with volcanic eruptions, and in March 2011, a massive tsunami in Japan, that something new is going on. It is also verifiable that this is getting worse. Our seasons are earlier than they should be by perhaps 2 weeks or more. Also, many visions and dreams are saying that the demise of America is at hand. And, the passage of Planet X will only be the first of the bodies to upset the earth, I believe. The dark star center body will swing by a year or so later as it loops around its binary twin, the sun, and when that happens, I think the trumpet and bowl judgments will all but wipe out mankind. Only a very few of the billions will survive. Could this reduce mankind to war using bows and arrows and horses instead of mechanized units due to the loss of electric power? Could this be why the battle of Armageddon is on horseback?

FMR: “I would remind our readers that is was the Lord, Himself, in speaking of the “signs” that are to precede His second coming, who explicitly said, “Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven”. (Luke 21:11). How fearful? And to what extent? In the same chapter the Lord also added, And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations; men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken”. (Luke 21:25-26). It ought to be obvious to our readers that these passages of Scripture establish a direct connection between whatever is going on in the heavens at that time and “men’s hearts failing them for feart” because of what they anticipate occurring on the earth. This isn’t hard to understand!”.

GA: But will these “elite” get away with it? The Bible says no. The bunkers are nothing more than coffins, and as they collapse, these come out of their holes like worms only to suffer the same fate as humanity that they abandoned. Pastor Riley quotes Isaiah 2:17:22 in this context.

FMR: “And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord shall be exalted in that day. And the idols He shall utterly abolish. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of His majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the earth. In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and bats; to go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the jagged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of His majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the whole earth. Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?” (Isaiah 2:17-22). This prophecy speaks of these men who are “proud and lofty” going into the exact parts of the earth where the ultra rich have built their secret underground “bunkers”, and have placed in them their silver and gold and other treasures which they so highly prize. Is this just coincidence too? See Rev 6:15-17.”

“But they will also flee from their bunkers. “They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of Thee”. (Micah 7:17)”.

“Imagine if you can, being sealed up on one of the underground bunkers when the whole earth begins violently shaking, so much so that the bunker itself literally splits apart and water, mud, rocks, and only the Lord knows what else begins pouring into your bunker. Or, being sealed up in one of the bunkers when the violent shaking of the earth causes the whole area of land where your bunker is located to sink, bringing the waters of the sea in to cover the whole area with the sea. Trapped beneath the sea with no way out “forever”.
Or, being sealed up in one of those bunkers when the section of the earth where your bunker is located literally splits wide open in a vast chasm and the whole bunker falls thousands of feet deeper into the earth, and then the earth closes up on it sealing off all the exits from the bunker forever.”

GA: God says that He is angry with the wicked every day. “Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded; ye have set at naught all My counsel, and would none of My reproof: I will also laugh at your calamity: I will mock when your fear cometh; when your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon Me: but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find Me: for that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: they would none of My counsel: they despised all My reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices” (Proverbs 1:24-31).

Dear people of God, listen. God does not need puny man to bring His judgments upon the wicked of the world. He has in the past, and it looks like He will again use His vast array of space weapons (heavenly bodies) to do what He directs them to do. If you need to make your election sure, please do so without delay. Jesus Christ is coming! He is coming to remove His bride from this place. Repent! Repent! Pray and follow the only one worthy of your worship, Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, who died for you. Get ready, get ready, time is very short, I believe.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Gerry Almond: "Planet X and what we may be delivered from by rapture"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/jeans911.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jean Stepnoski (11 Sep 2012)
"With Thanks For Gerry Almond"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Gerry and Doves,

Thank you for revisiting articles by Francis (F.M.) Riley at his-forever.com, Gerry. He has been studying the subject of Planet X for almost 30 years. Before Planet X has the pass by of our planet, there will be a field of debris coming before it and a debris field after it.

In addition to his excellent article "Planet X" there is a superb article, like a corollary, he wrote in Summer of 2010 entitled "Catastrophic Earth Changes" including his quotes from Isaiah 2:17-22. All his articles are available on pdf files. For a time, perhaps a few years, the rich and powerful who flee to their well fortified underground bunkers will seem to be the smart set. While many die in assorted horrible ways at ground level and above, the "proud and lofty" of the ultra rich will seem to be clever and wise as they avoid all the horrors unfolding above them. Yet eventually Proverbs:1: 24-31, Micah 7:17, and Isaiah 2:17-22 will come true. Every word.

We disagree about the timing of the beginning of The 70th Week of Daniel, Gerry. I do not believe it has begun yet. Apart from this, I agree with much you and Francis share with us in a timely analysis. Bless you Gerry! I hope The Blessed Hope is just before us.

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

bump

I also disagree about the 7 years tribulation has begun but in all scenarios you propose regarding the Planet X, I agree with but maybe not the time analysis schedule Gerry proposed.