Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matter: Obama flip-flop on “god-given” and capital of Israel

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Obama flip-flop on “god-given” and capital of Israel
September 7, 2012

After omitting any reference to “god”, the US Democrat party convention made a spectacular u-turn.

Barack Hussein Obama and Bill Clinton has reduced American politics to some kind of puppet Hollywood show, and a mockery of democracy.

A rare unscripted moment at the Democratic National Convention here Wednesday resulted in an embarrassing moment for the party that is certain to be used in Republican television ads over the next two months.

After they took heat for omitting any reference to “God” in their platform, and for eliminating language from the 2008 platform that identified Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Democrats tried to add the language back into their party platform with a voice vote.

A source informed on the deliberations told The Huffington Post that President Obama personally intervened to strengthen the language. Speaking with HuffPost, a senior Obama administration official also confirmed the president’s involvement.

But when Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the convention chairman, came to the podium to ask for the approval of the delegates, those who shouted opposition to the language change were as loud, if not louder, than those who voiced their support.

Villaraigosa, in what quickly became an awkward moment, asked for the voice vote three times in all. After the second time, he paused for several seconds and looked behind him for guidance from a convention staffer — possibly a parliamentarian — before turning back and asking for a third vote.

Even though the no’s were again as loud if not louder than the aye’s on the third vote, Villaraigosa said he had determined that two thirds of those present had voted in favor. Boos filled the arena in response.

Within minutes, Republican National Committee staffers had uploaded the video to YouTube and were circulating it on Twitter.

The Democratic party platform’s section on Israel, which broke with previous years’ precedent by removing the explicit reference to Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, had sparked furious outcries among Republicans and the pro-Israel crowd.

Sources told The Huffington Post on Tuesday that the response took party officials by surprise, since the language of the platform had been carefully orchestrated to emphasize America’s close ties to Israel and to avoid wading into controversial “final-status” issues, like the designation of Israel’s capital.

Source: Huffington Post

My comment:

This was a free gift to Republican nominee Mitt Romney, food for TV commercials who can encounter the secular governance of Obama.

One day the Democrats deletes “god” from their platform. The very next day, they voted him back into their official agenda.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

The so-called “vote” must have sent shivers down the spine of many Americans.

In stead of arranging for a democratic vote count, the man in charge decided the outcome of the vote by his personal judgment of which camp who was screaming the loudest. Just like judging who has most supporters placed at a base ball party up town.

The delegates were at best reduced to puppets in a low rated b-movie in Hollywood.

Is this the team, you want to govern America?

The whole “show” reminded me about how Benito Mussolini ruled the Fascist party from 1922 onwards.

He decided what would be best for his people. He addressed them from his balcony in Rome. When he “asked them”, the crowed always hailed his views.

Shame, shame, shame on Obama and his men.

I wounder what pastor Rick Warren feels about the man he blessed into the White House?

They must all repent, or they will perish.

Written by Ivar

===================================================

Shocking show-kind-of-vote about God and Jerusalem
September 7, 2012

This is the “democratic” vote on the Democrat convention:

You might agree to the change in views in the camp of Obama. But a more shallow and anti-democratic vote might not have taken place in the modern history of the United States of America.

Published by Ivar

======================================================

Erdogan: Israel strike on Iran: “apocalypse”
September 7, 2012

Turkish leader tells CNN ‘very small chance’ Jewish state will attack Iran’s nuclear plants.

Hillary Clinton and Prime Minster Erdogan of Turkey are in perfect unity in regards to Iran.

An Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear installations would cause an “apocalypse,” Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour.

During the interview in Istanbul, Erdogan said there was a “very null probability” that Israel will launch a go-it-alone strike in Iran, which he claimed could cause an apocalypse in the entire region.

“But I’m sure that I don’t want to see anything like that happening in the region because in this day and age, that region needs peace and prosperity and stability,” the Turkish leader told Amanpour.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

The US-NATO-Turkish nexus is working in unity in their bid to block an Israeli attack on the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

They all agree that the Jewish state must be abolished, so that they can prove that there is no God of the Bible.

Turkey is one of the worst human rights abusers. This Muslim nation is occupying Norther Cyprus, and just started a massive military offensive against the Kurdish minority in the eastern provinces. Ankara is hell bend on forcing Jerusalem back under Islamic occupation, so “allah” can be honored.

Jesus the Messiah did not promise the Jewish people an easy ride down the path to His second coming. He said the last days would be evil, and that the Jews will be under such stress and agony, that they will surly welcome His sudden appearance in Jerusalem. Many Jews are now longing for Him.

Behold: We are now approaching these ugly and painful days.

Written by Ivar

====================================================

Israel facing enemy from within
September 7, 2012

Shortly after a secret cabinet meeting, classified information had been leaked to Israeli media.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and defense minister Ehud Barack face internal enemies of the Zionist state.

Something grave happened shortly after the conclusion of the meeting yesterday: leaks from the security cabinet meeting,” the prime minister said at the outset of the meeting, according to a statement issued by his office.

Netanyahu convened the security cabinet on Tuesday for an annual meeting on the country’s intelligence assessments, a meeting that dealt in depth with the Iranian issue.

Netanyahu, adjourning the second part of the meeting, told the ministers that he did not have anything against the media, which was just doing its job. “I have a grievance against the person who broke the most basic trust needed to hold security cabinet meetings, and harmed the ability to hold classified meetings. I have a responsibility to the citizens of Israel and to the country’s security, and therefore I am disbanding this meeting.”

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

We have to question who is really a Jew?

The Jewish apostle Paul says a Jew has to be circumcised in his hart. He has to be a Jew inwardly.

Romans 2:29
No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise is not from men, but from God.

Personally, I have met anti-Zionist Jews. They are less Jewish than many gentile believers in Yeshua and committed friends of Israel. It is a great paradox that many Jews now attack the very state God gifted them in 1948.

If we look at this matter in the correct historical context, we will see that Jews often have become their worst enemies. When Moses came down from Mount Sinai, his fellow brethren had already started to rebel against God, and worshiped the idols of the pagans in Egypt.

Like in Sinai, todays quarrels and betrayal of the Zionist state is Biblical. Jesus the Messiah speaks about this kins of betrayal in the last days. The Messiah speaks about the Sabbath.

Matthew 24:20-21
Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Be sure: The trouble for Israel is not over. The trouble for Israel has just begun.

Stand up for Israel. Stand with the Jewish people in their time of trouble.

Written by Ivar

===========================================================

Cartoon of the day # 184
September 7, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out