Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRACE ACCORDING TO THE TREE OF LIFE - DO YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF GRACE?

GRACE ACCORDING TO THE TREE OF LIFE - DO YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF GRACE?

The grace of God. A lovely word of assurance for Christians. But as Christians, do we really have it?

The fact of the matter is that God grants grace only to His obedient children. If we love the Lord Jesus as our Saviour, we will keep His commandments, just ten of them, just as He kept them Himself, as stated in John 14:15, John 15:9,10.

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

John 15: 9 "As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love," and verse 10 "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love, even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."

Did you catch that? It says IF.

If you do not keep the commandments, according to Revelation 22:14, you will NOT have the tree of life, as follows, "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they MAY have right to the tree of life, and MAY enter in through the gate into the city." (my emphasis).

If you break one of the commandments, according to James 2:10 you have broken them all. 1 John 2:4 says "He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar and the truth is not in him." Where do all liars go? Revelation 21:8 says, to the lake of fire.

All ten of these commandments were written by the Finger of God, Exodus 31:18, and shamefully, one of them has largely been scrubbed.

Which one, you ask? It's the fourth one, which says "Remember the Sabbath, to keep it holy", Exodus 20:8. It says "remember", which is a reminder of what God had set aside for rest in His seventh day of Creation, Genesis 2:3. "And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all the work which God created and made."

He gave the example: He worked six days and rested on the seventh. We are to do the same. The world has reversed this according to the dictates of Emperor Constantine in the 4th century AD to rest on the first day of the week, the beginning of God's six day work week. Constantine was a sun worshiper and issued a mandate for the world to rest on his sun god worship day, the first day of the week. Thus God's commandment to keep the seventh day holy was overruled to honor a strange god.

Note that Jesus is called "the Lord of the Sabbath Day", Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:18, and Luke 6:5. Nowhere in the Bible will you find that Jesus changed the Sabbath day. He is still the Lord of the Sabbath day. Moreover, Jesus, as Lord of the Sabbath, went to His rest when He was resurrected on the seventh day. He was risen just before sundown and before the commencement of the first day of the week when we are told the women came VERY EARLY in the morning, Luke 24:1 and found he was gone.

Wicked men not only changed God's sanctified rest day, but they also changed the clock and the calendar:

The clock - whereas the day was changed to end at midnight as opposed to end at sundown. The day is deliniated from sundown to sundown.

The calendar - They brought out the Gregorian calendar and changed God's established new year, Rosh Hashana, to January 1st.

So the question is, are we going to follow God or man in these things?

Scribe to God's Servant Prophet Elijah the Tishbite

---------------
Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/

Re: GRACE ACCORDING TO THE TREE OF LIFE - DO YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF GRACE?

Hi Scribe to Elijah...

Thanks for posting!!!

ybiC,

Steven

Gal 3:10-14

10 The Law Brings a Curse

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them." 11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith." 12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
NKJV

Gal 3:11-14
11 Clearly no one is justified before God by the law , because, "The righteous will live by faith." 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
NIV

Neh 12:44
Luke 2:39
Acts 13:39
Rom 2:12
Rom 2:14
Rom 2:18
Rom 7:5
Rom 10:5
Gal 3:11
Gal 3:21
Gal 3:23
Heb 8:4
James 2:9
James 2:12

All scriptures Elijah and I give out are meant to be read from the 1611 King James Bible:

Further to the verses I have given in this thread, also keep in mind the words of the prophet Malachi:

4:6 "Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments."

4:7 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD."

4:8 "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Elijah the prophet mentioned in verse 7 has come as I have announced, and just a few over the years have chosen to go the narrow way in repentance and responded to keep the law of Moses, the Ten Commandments, to seek to live a holy life, so the curse of Malachi 4:8 shall take place as announced in these prophecies:

Isaiah 24:6, Jeremiah 26:4-6, Jeremiah 29:18.

Remember Amos 3:7 "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

Elijah has been faithfully revealing the heart of Almighty God, that He desires His people to live holy. His closest disciple whom He loved dearly wrote this in 1 John 2:4 "Whosoever commiteth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." Jesus kept the commandments and if we love him, we shall also keep them.

Some years ago I took it upon myself to memorize His Sermon on the Mount, which expounds upon the Ten Commandments, as found in Matthew chapters five to seven.

Let me tell you what happened one day when I began to read this Sermon. Beginning with the very first words, I distinctly heard with my ears within my inner being the Voice of the Lord Jesus reciting each word of this sermon as I read it, from beginning to the end, in English. The Voice I heard was of a young man in his 30's, not a soothing voice, but it had a certain edge to it. So Jesus impressed upon me the importance of this sermon.

Of interest in this Sermon, reads this verse concerning the Ten Commandments:

5:19 "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

So we are to reach out the Jesus, the Tree of Life, to please Him, giving over to seek His holiness by keeping his commandments which He etched with His finger on stone, Exodus 31:18.

Keeping the law does not earn your salvation, true, for Jesus paid the price on Calvary, BUT - disobedience to do what He requires of us will cause Him to announce "I do not know you".

Hi scribe to Elijah,

Nor do I know you ..but I do know JESUS.....

I speak for myself......I don't speak for others.....

Just for myself......

Saved by GRACE through Faith........lest anyone should boast.....

May the GRACE of God keep you.

No yoke for me......Jesus paid it all....

ybiC,

Steven

Matt 5:17
Matt 5:18
Matt 5:40
Matt 7:12
Matt 11:13
Matt 12:5
Matt 22:36
Matt 22:40
Matt 23:23
Luke 2:22
Luke 2:23
Luke 2:24
Luke 2:27
Luke 2:39
Luke 5:17
Luke 10:26
Luke 16:16
Luke 16:17
Luke 24:44
John 1:17
John 1:45
John 7:19
John 7:19
John 7:23
John 7:49
John 8:5
John 12:34
Acts 5:34
Acts 6:13
Acts 7:53
Acts 13:15
Acts 13:39
Acts 15:5
Acts 15:24
Acts 18:13
Acts 19:38
Acts 21:20
Acts 21:24
Acts 21:28
Acts 22:3
Acts 22:12
Acts 23:3
Acts 23:3
Acts 24:14
Acts 25:8
Acts 28:23
Rom 2:13
Rom 2:13
Rom 2:15
Rom 2:17
Rom 2:18
Rom 2:20
Rom 2:23
Rom 2:23
Rom 2:25
Rom 2:25
Rom 2:26
Rom 2:27
Rom 2:27
Rom 3:19
Rom 3:19
Rom 3:20
Rom 3:20
Rom 3:21
Rom 3:21
Rom 3:27
Rom 3:28
Rom 3:31
Rom 3:31
Rom 4:13
Rom 4:14
Rom 4:15
Rom 4:16
Rom 5:13
Rom 5:20
Rom 6:14
Rom 6:15
Rom 7:1
Rom 7:1
Rom 7:2
Rom 7:2
Rom 7:4
Rom 7:5
Rom 7:6
Rom 7:7
Rom 7:8
Rom 7:9
Rom 7:12
Rom 7:14
Rom 7:16
Rom 7:22
Rom 7:23
Rom 7:23
Rom 7:25
Rom 7:25
Rom 8:2
Rom 8:2
Rom 8:3
Rom 8:4
Rom 8:7
Rom 9:4
Rom 9:31
Rom 9:31
Rom 9:32
Rom 10:4
Rom 10:5
Rom 13:8
Rom 13:10
1 Cor 7:39
1 Cor 9:8
1 Cor 9:9
1 Cor 9:20
1 Cor 9:21
1 Cor 14:21
1 Cor 14:34
1 Cor 15:56
Gal 2:16
Gal 2:19
Gal 2:19
Gal 2:21
Gal 3:2
Gal 3:5
Gal 3:10
Gal 3:10
Gal 3:11
Gal 3:12
Gal 3:13
Gal 3:17
Gal 3:18
Gal 3:19
Gal 3:23
Gal 3:24
Gal 4:4
Gal 4:5
Gal 4:21
Gal 4:21
Gal 5:4
Gal 5:14
Gal 5:18
Gal 6:2
Gal 6:13
Eph 2:15
Phil 3:5
Phil 3:6
Phil 3:9
1 Tim 1:7
1 Tim 1:8
1 Tim 1:9
Titus 3:9
Heb 7:5
Heb 7:11
Heb 7:12
Heb 7:16
Heb 7:19
Heb 7:28
Heb 7:28
Heb 8:4
Heb 9:19
Heb 9:22
Heb 10:1
Heb 10:8
James 2:9
James 2:11
James 4:11
1 John 3:4
1 John 3:4

No yoke at all. It is a pleasure to keep His Commandments.

At one time, the Ten Commandments were proudly displayed in the courtrooms and school classrooms.

The great falling away from the faith has happened, II Thessalonians 2:3, with Christians living unholy and secret lives, doing as they please, breaking the commandments left and right in fornication, adultery, lying, stealing, covetousness, not puting God first in everything. Grace will never cover these sins unless repented. And where do I find them so to avoid them? -in the Ten Commandments. Such as do these things shall not see the Kingdom of God.

That is Elijah's warning over and over through the years.

Check out his messages, found here:

Heb 7:19

19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
KJV

Heb 10:8

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law ;
KJV

Heb 10:1
10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
KJV

12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
KJV

1 Tim 1:7-9

7 Desiring to be teachers of the law ; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
KJV

re: 1 Timothy 1:9

You'll find that it is the righteous that keep the law. The law is what will judge one for unrepented sins, as the law has never been done away with, which is the point I am driving at.

There is none that sinneth not, even Christians, so we must keep a day-to-day account of what we may have done that offends God. If we as Christians do not turn from our wicked ways, then by so doing we are turning away from God, and therefore in that respect we lose our covering in Jesus. I've seen very many fall away and lose fellowship with those who are closely walking with God which really are few.

Two commandments which will judge many Christians, remembering that it is the law that will judge one for unrepented sins:

Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy - that command few do keep.

Covetousness is buying and collecting stuff you don't really need, closets bulging with clothes and shoes, and collecting endless nick-nacks, all are evidence of self-pleasing rather than God-fearing, that is, putting self before God.

Maybe we are in agreement?

Watch this video from the 27 minute mark to the end of the video.

Starting at the 27 ( twenty seven) minute mark.

It pretty much states my position on keeping the commandments....

The law........the feasts of the LORD etc........

To quote someone who says they keep the FEASTS 'show me your plane ticket'.....

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q7UNiNL4MA&feature=g-all-u
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Pastor Mike Online 07-17-12, Hebrew Roots and Keeping the Law

Visit http://PastorMikeOnline.com -- Mike Hoggard hosts a LIVE Webcast that airs every Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm CST on PastorMikeOnline.com. Topics include: Scripture Numerics, Emerging Church, Tongues, Symbols, Symbology, Conspiracy Theories, UFO's, Last Days' Prophecies, Giants, Conspiracies, New World Order, King James Bible, religion, sacred name movement, tongues, prophecy, and more!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

I watched as suggested. What came to me towards the end of the video were these verses from the Sermon on the mount:

Matthew 5:27-30

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

The wording shows how very serious a matter it is to keep these 10 commandments.

Yet Jesus KNEW He was going to the cross for our sins.

If our sins are forgiven from the time we accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior until the time we are taken into Heaven, then His teaching would have been in vain.

The apostle John continued the teaching of keeping the commandments as we see in 1 John 2:2-6 and in Revelation 22:14 which is the book of Revelation is the teaching addressed to the churches, all New Testament. Moreover, the commandments were given by the pre-incarnate Jesus as we see in Exodus 31:18.

Jesus knew He was going to the cross for our sins even then.

The holy bible gives much importance to the Ten Commandments throughout, from the beginning to the very end. See Psalm 119 which venerates the commandments, and is interestingly the longest chapter in the Bible.

Revelation chapters 2 and 3 says seven times we are to be overcomers, to be watchful, and the churches need to repent, Revelation 2:5, 16, 3:3, 19, which goes hand in hand with keeping the commandments. A holy people lives their faith.

That about wraps it up as there's really little more I can say on this subject except to say the Holy Spirit is the One Who will convict men's souls on the truth of the matter if they continue to wholeheartedly seek the truth.

God bless.

-------------

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
-------------

We can choose to be "right" or righteous...I will choose to pray for the righteousness of Jesus Christ......( my righteousness is a filthy rag )

The Law kills ....GRACE is LIFE...

God Bless

Steven

Yes, my righteousness is as a filthy rag. O Lord,cleanse me.

Isaiah 6:5-7 Woe is me,I am undone.

We may agree or disagree about some things but I bet we all agree

His word is true.

I see through a glass darkly. 1 Cor 13.

One day I will see more clearly.

Shalom to all.