Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gee, Ya Think?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson70.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gee, Ya Think?

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God has an extremely ironic sense of humor. Get to know Him well enough and you’ll see what I mean. Take for instance, Hurricane Isaac hitting New Orleans on the 7th anniversary that Hurricane Katrina hit. To the day. THAT, my friends, is a perfect example of God’s irony. I can just hear someone say, “What kind of ‘god’ does this?"

I’ll tell you what kind of ‘God,’ but first, I’m going to tell you what kind of city New Orleans is. To put it bluntly, it's extremely wicked! It was founded in 1718 by Frenchman Jean Baptiste Le Moyne, as a port to receive goods into the Americas. From the very first years France ruled Louisiana, slaves worked in New Orleans and the surrounding plantations.

Between 1719 and 1731, a large number of slaves were imported directly from Africa, having been abducted in Senegal. These, along with a sizable population of natives from Haiti who immigrated after a revolt in that country, plus the French and Spanish who lived and ruled the territory, all began to breed producing children named Creoles. The ancestral religions of all these cultures were combined, resulting in a new, demonically influenced belief called voodoo. By the time the United States bought Louisiana from Napoleon in 1803, the slave trade was well established and thriving.

So, New Orleans was founded and built on the grievous sin of slavery which introduced the practice of voodoo that is still practiced to this day. There are numerous voodoo shops in New Orleans with classes utilizing this flavor of black magic, teaching how to manipulate people and circumstances. Contrary to popular belief, this stuff is powerful and very real. Then there's the customary debauchery of alcohol, drugs and prostitution that's winked at and mostly ignored by the authorities.

Believe it or not, Catholics instituted the annual carnival of Mardi Gras back in the early 1800’s! It's a 2 week long party meant to precede the season of Lent, ending on “Fat Tuesday,” the day before Ash Wednesday, which kicks off a 40 day observance of prayer and repentance. And believe me, there needs to be some major repenting going on after Mardi Gras!

Of course, we can’t forget our little sodomite friends! In 1972, the celebration of Southern Decadence began and bills itself as, “one of the largest annual celebrations and festivals in New Orleans and has become known as the Gay Mardi Gras.” Celebrants arrive the Wednesday before Labor Day and usually don’t return home until the next Tuesday; almost a whole week of open homosexuality, displayed before God and all of creation. With over 120,000 gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender participants generating an economic boost of approximately $125 million, the city decided to recognize the importance of the event with an official proclamation to welcome the participants. Well there you go.

Katrina did little to dampen the spirits of the celebration. Less than a week after the storm hit, with thousands of fellow citizens suffering from homelessness and hunger, a group of sodomites marched their proud, little hearts out on Bourbon Street in the 'Big Easy,' defying the weather, then moved their party to Lafayette, LA to finish that season.

Hmmm. Guess we didn’t learn our lesson, did we? New Orleans STILL traffics in sex slaves who are part of the underground economy. Voodoo is STILL a rampant practice, with many shops proudly selling charms and materials for curses. Illicit drugs are all but openly sold on the streets. Prostitution is pretty much ignored, especially during Mardi Gras, the raunchiest party in the entire country. And the homosexuals continue to flaunt their sequined masks and leather riding crops during their week long celebration.

John McTernan of the website, Defend and Proclaim the Faith stated, “Katrina was the greatest natural disaster ever to hit America. Now seven years later, to the day, another hurricane is headed to this city. The fact that the events are seven years apart is very significant as this number is Biblically important. It is the number of completion: God created the universe in seven days. The church, city and nation have not repented and the homosexual agenda is far worse than it was in 2005.”

He continued, “New Orleans is still hosting Southern Decadence with open homosexuality manifesting in the streets of the city. (Ewww!) It could be that God is putting an end to this city and its wickedness. The timing of Isaac with Southern Decadence is a sign that God’s patience with America’s sin is coming to an end.”

This ‘coincidence’ is not lost on the residents of the area. “A hurricane hitting a celebration of decadence…twice in 7 years. What are the odds?” asks Robin Cox, a lifelong resident of the Gulf Coast.

“Does it seem God has it in for New Orleans?” adds Mary Starkey. “Just contemplating why this has happened twice in 7 years, at the exact time of year.” Well, Mary…DUH! Gee, ya think?

Dwight Douville, Senior Pastor at Calvary Chapel Appleton, Wisconsin, says the anniversary is reminiscent of a disaster cycle proffered by author Jonathan Cain in the bestselling book, The Harbinger, suggesting America is now under the focused judgment of God. Pastor Douville is right on the money. To ignore the ‘coincidence’ of the two hurricanes in respect to that sodomite festival or worse, to deny and discount the significance of the destruction visited on this incredibly violent, wicked city is nothing less than a stroll down the main street in stupidville! God is obviously fed up with America and has given her many chances to turn back to Him. Now, she will reap what she has sown in God’s garden. Ever increasing wrath.

So, back to the original question…”What kind of 'god' does this?” I’ll tell you what kind of God. A God of love. One who sent just about the biggest warning/attention getter He could; Katrina. Apparently no one got the hint. (HELLO?!) 'What kind of God?' A God who has demonstrated amazing restraint in the face of behavior He considers abominable. A God of fairness. One who is perfect and just and good. A God whose patience has run out. And like any loving, responsible Father with an incorrigible, spoiled, arrogant child, He is gearing up to give America one whopper of a spanking! And he’s just warming up.

While you still have time, PLEASE, I am begging you to repent of your sins and accept the free gift of pardon Jesus, the Son of God, died to provide to you. The timer signifying the end of America's cushy life is about to ring, and between future natural disasters and the plans the Globalists have for this country, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Gee, Ya Think?

Examine me, O God and know my heart,
probe me,and know my thoughts,

see if there be any wicked way in me,
show to me my sin so I can repent,

and lead me, guide me in the way everlasting.

psm139: 23-24

forgive me Lord, for i have missed the way,
forgive my church, myfamily my nation and I.

lead us and guide us back to you.

Is anything too hard, for you to do?

Bring the homo-sexual to repentance. The voodoo - satan- sun-god worshipper to your throne. Bring the sinner to repentance. Bring the church to repentance. Bring us Lord, back to you. let america be a peopleof the book once again. give usa heartthat lovestoobey.

Is anything my Lord, too hard for you to do? Bind the strongman, saten and spoil his goods. Turn us back to you.