Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Son of Perdition

Quite a few years ago, Tim Cohen wrote the book, "Antichrist and a Cup of Tea". Perhaps you read it?

In this book one finds a photo of Prince Charles kneeling before his moother, Queen Elizabeth II in order to receive an anointing, but she was not the one to anoint him as we shall see through scripture. She merely proclaimed he would receive the anointing.

Here was his the actual anointing that took place, which is taken from Revelation 13:2.

in part:

"............and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Revelation 13:2 says that Satan gives him the power to become the King of the Northern Kingdom, the risen Roman Empire.

At that time he is no longer the Prince of Wales, but automatically assumes this title, "King Charles of Wales". As Elijah has noted in his messages, this appelation has 18 letters, which is three sixes, or, "666".

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

%%bbCodeItem_2%%
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Hi Scribe to Elijah,

Really enjoy your posts and please KEEP POSTING!!!

We have posted article and videos of Tim Cohen....

If you click on the link you will see them....

I Believe MtnMollie got the information originally from you?....

MtnMollie Tim Cohen Video Link

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

I read Elijah's words and started digging for more information.

We ordered the Cup of Tea book. Very convincing.

Scribe, thank you for your poosts.

First I studied the scriptures Elijah gave to us.

I never found those scriptures taught in any church.

In 2009 I spoke at a non- denominational Baptist Based womens retreat.
( I got to speak because of my songs.) You have 5 or 10 minutes when you singa a song?

I said, I want to practice the basics, because thats what professionals do, professional golfers, for example, practice the basics. Only problem is I'm not sure what basic Christianity is, we do not agree on the basics? What are the basics? You would think we would all stand on the bible.

After 30 years of searching I found

1 John 2:3-5 ( which Elijah showed me) How many times Have I read that ? and not seen it?

What does Matthew 7: 21- 23 mean? ( chewing on this for 2- 3 years? )

1 John 2: 3-5. ( for this scripture reveals the sin of iniquity or lawlessness as some bibles read for Mt. 7: 21-23)

I think the basics are saved by grace through faith to keep the 10 c's by his power, not mine. We set our will and he helps us.

David stood up to Goliath, ( the whole nation had the promise)
but David stood on the promise,

He could not defeat Goliath on his own and God would not defeat Goliath without a man to stand with him, ( in the gap)

man and God are a team.

Sorry if I got off topic.

I'm just focued on helping my people come home.

Luke 17: 3, Ezekiel 33

Not every one who says to me Lord,Lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven,

( What is he saying to us? Lord why are you mad at your people;

Moses had that problem and so did Jeremiah...

and Elijah helped me find what I had been looking for for 30 years, thank you Elijah. , and Scribe.

We know we won't be rebuked in Mt.7 if we hold on to 1 John 2: 3-5

remember the sabbath and cling to Rev. 22: 14 KJV.

Everyone is looking for the DAy and me, I am looking for the way.

What good does the day do us if we be left behind?

Thank you Steven.
You let me speak, my piece. Thank you.

Shalom everybody,

may we be found worthy when he comes.

( I pray O gets saved, if he is not the AC.

Lord wicked men make great saints. Remember Nicky Cruz? Lord you can make dead men live, and rocky ground grow good fruit. )

from Elijah's posts on another website-
for education and information -

The Order of the Garter - the inner core of the Committee of 300, FreeMasonry, and Prince Charles
6-18-07

The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles."

Order Of The Garter

(Inner Core of The Committee of 300 also Knights of the Garter)

Order of the Garter is the core of the Committee Of 300 (aka Olympians). Queen Elizabeth II is the leader of this organization.

Its members include most if not all of the royal British family along with, many peers of the realm including Lord Rothschild, as well as other European nobility, and a slew of other wealthy individuals scattered across Europe and America.

These elite own businesses on every level, especially the oil and banking industry. George Bush is a recent member who was knighted by the Queen on December 20, 1993, as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath.

This was for his leadership in the Gulf War, when he sent American solders to die for England's interest of their petroleum in Kuwait. General Colin Powell and General Norman Schwarzkopf were given also lower order of knighthoods. Lord Peter Carrington, who is a member of the satanic Order of Osiris and other demonic groups is a member of the Order of the Garter.

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

The Bible gives us 42 signs of the Antichrist.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/calculate_the_number.htm

This particular man who will be mentioned in a moment matches 27 of them. Most of the unmatched signs are still in the future.

The Bible tells us to "Calculate the number of the Beast, for the number is that of a man, and his number is 666".

If you don't know how the Hebrew gematria system of math works, here is an outline. The values 1-9 are assigned to the first 9 letters of the alphabet, 10-90 for the next 9 letters, and 100-400 for the last four letters, (they only have 22 characters in the alphabet.) Using this system of math, and applying it to the first 22 characters of the English alphabet, (the last 4 letters equate to zero), we can calculate names in English just as you can calculate names in Hebrew.

There is a man on the world scene whose name and title calculates to 666 in both Hebrew and English. He doesn't fit the image of a strong charismatic leader, and most of us think of him as "weak". He is… Prince Charles of Wales.

He was born in 1948, the year Israel became a nation. ( Interestingly, the Prophet Daniel refers to the Antichrist, in Dan. 9:26, as a Prince of the people who destroyed the Temple. He is a Prince, through his father's lineage, of the same people who destroyed the Temple in 70 AD-the Romans. He has a lineage chart through his mother's side which shows him to be the "Son of David"-and he is not a Jew. There was a documentary on Israeli television about Prince Charles which introduced his lineage chart to the Jewish people. Now all he needs to do is help the Jews get access to the Temple Mount, and he will have met the test of the true Messiah, as taught by the Rabbis.)

The Bible refers to the Antichrist as a "despicable person" who has not yet received a kingship. Prince Charles is not well respected by his own people (even more so after the Diana 'car crash'). He has been through many messy public scandals, and there have been rumours of homosexuality, adultery (proven), occult practices and spiritual worship-and he has not yet received his kingship!

When the Book of Revelation told us to, "Calculate the number of the Beast, for the number is that of a man and his number is 666", it literally gave us his name. Onomastics is the study of names. Any onomastics book will show that Charles means "man". It means "man" or "manly". The words "Charles" and "man" can be used interchangeably in that verse without affecting the meaning at all. That verse literally reads, "...for the number is that of a Charles..."

Riddle of the Seven Kings, (the 3rd riddle): In the Book of Revelation, Chapter 17, Verses 10-11, it says, "There are seven kings. Five were, one is and one is to be. The Beast is the eighth and of the seven." There were seven emperors of the Holy Roman Empire named Charles, (check the World Book Encyclopaedia). Prince Charles' lineage chart shows that he is descended, through his father, from the fifth emperor of the Holy Roman Empire named Charles, of the House of Hapsburg. Prince Charles is the eighth and, (by his lineage), he is also of the seventh.

Prince Charles' coat of arms and crest was designed for him by the British College of Heraldry, using a system of guidelines over 500 years old. It contains all the Biblical symbols of the Antichrist. It has a dog supported by a roaring lion and a unicorn, (called a wild beast with a straight horn, or a wild oxen). Psalms 22:19-21 describes these animals, with a prayer for deliverance. The composite beast of Revelation 13:2, with the head of a lion, body of a leopard and feet of a bear is symbolic for other people--but not for Prince Charles. It is on his Coat of Arms. It represents the emperors of the Holy Roman Empire. These are the animal symbols for France, the leopard; Germany, the Bear; and England, the lion. These nations represented the western arm of the Holy Roman Empire.

That verse also says, "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority." The dragon is "symbolic" to others, but not to Prince Charles. He has a red dragon on his coat of arms. It comes from the flag of Wales, and it is in his title, Prince of Wales, that Charles is heir-apparent to the throne of Great Britain.

At his coronation, he sat on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it. During the ceremony, his mother said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your authority." His response to her was, "I am now your Leige-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Leige is an old English word meaning "Lord". "I am now your Lord-man, and worthy of your earthly worship."
By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

Prince Charles may seem like a wimp, and lacking charisma. He is however quite athletic, an expert horseman, a qualified jet fighter pilot in the Royal Air Force, a qualified helicopter pilot in the Royal Navy, and a senior military officer in all three branches of service.

Also, MONDEX International, the premiere cashless smartcard system, is set for rapid global implementation. Founded in 1993 by NATWEST (personal bank of the royal family) and 51% owned by MASTERCARD it is now the decided victor of the electronic cash systems. The first countries to employ MONDEX nationwide by 1998 are the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, India, Taiwan and Sri Lanka. Watch in the coming weeks for announcements on the US and the European Union. "This is the final stage in becoming a global reality," said Robin O'Kelly of Mondex International. "With MasterCard's backing, there's nothing to stop Mondex now from becoming the global standard." Note: MON-DEX is a compound of two words, monetary and dexter. Webster's defines these as {monetary - pertaining to money} {dexter- belonging to or on the right hand}.

It also always seems that the devil or dark characters like Dracula often appear or are symbolized in books and films as an aristocratic person.

I also remember a newspaper article a couple of years ago when a young man tried to "assassinate" Prince Charles. He had a fake gun and ran on to the platform where Prince Charles was speaking and aimed a gun at him - Prince Charles just stood there in front of him and did not flinch.

After that incident he was interviewed and asked how he managed to stand there and not move or duck out of the way… He said "It was from years of breeding." I never quite understood what he meant until now.

Re: above post by mtnmollie and comment about a posting of Elijah:

I just want to mention that Elijah himself did not make this posting. It was my entry as Scribe to (Prophet) Elijah which I did on my own initiative.

Elijah does not run a computer. Nor has he been given to do so, nor to write books, but only to preach and write messages. Nor does he quote other men's writings. However, as his scribe, I am at liberty to use such sources when necessary to reveal things for purposes of fuller understanding.

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/

Thank you for that correction.