Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Am Risen Up, As a Mighty and Terrible One, Says The Lord God - TrumpetCallofGod
Re: I Am Risen Up, As a Mighty and Terrible One, Says The Lord God - TrumpetCallofGod

I am risen up, as a mighty and terrible One, to punish the nations!... To the destruction of the cities, to the consuming of all flesh!

I AM RISEN UP!...

BEHOLD, I AM COME FORTH TO FIGHT AGAINST YOU,
O INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH!...

As a terrible storm, a mighty and horrible whirlwind,
The likes of which have never been seen!

I am calling forth wrath from the storehouses!
I am opening every treasury!...

Every vessel is filled and overflows!...

THE TIME HAS COME!

It shall be poured out! It must be poured out!... Lo, it is time!... MY FACE IS TURNED AGAINST YOU! INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH, MY FACE IS TURNED AGAINST YOU! MY COUNTENANCE IS SET HARD AGAINST THE WICKED AND THE EVIL OF THIS WORLD!
Satan, you are cast down!... O lucifer, persecute this people! Go forth and devour your prey! Call forth your servant, so he may stand up and speak... That he may open his mouth in great blasphemies against The God of Heaven, blaspheming My name and My tabernacle, speaking against all those who dwell in Heaven... Raging against The Holy Covenant.
Call him forth, O destroying angel!... YOUR TIME HAS COME!... Go to and fro, in all the earth, and gather together your people!... Hurry! Go now, and gather them together! For I declare the times, and I set the seasons! My face is set to punish and to consume!... IT IS TIME!
Set up your troops in battle array! Bring forth all your mighty men! Set your generals in their places!... Give the command, all you evil men in authority!... Yes, band together and rule the nations! I release them to you, O devouring cherub!
And of My people... WEAR THEM OUT! And of My nation, yes, bring all your weapons against it! Call forth a huge army, a great multitude, an astonishing company!... Darken the land!... Come as a devouring swarm, declares The Lord!...

COME FORTH!!!...

COME OUT AND CONQUER MY NATION!
COME, AND DESTROY MY ISRAEL!...

If you are able, declares The Lord.

I am calling you out! Says The Mighty One of Jacob...
Bear fruit, in accordance with your every evil thought and intention! Reveal that which has entered into your hearts!... For I am eager to bring forth the slaughter! I am eager to lay My enemies waste!... To paint the mountains of Israel, in the blood of generals and kings and many mighty men!...
In My haste I shall humble the pride of man, bringing all their devices down! In great heaps shall they litter the landscape in all the open fields!... And they shall burn!... With the smoke of their destruction ascending forever, as a testament to My glory!...

FOR STRONG IS THE LORD WHO DEFENDS JACOB!...

POWERFUL IS YAHUWAH TZVA'OT,
WHO SAVES HIS PEOPLE, ISRAEL!...

The One, who dwells in the midst of His olive tree!

Am I not He who formed it?!...

Shall I not lay hold of My inheritance, and defend,
Rising up mightily in battle?!...

THEREFORE, LET MY NAME RESOUND!

Do you hear it?!... Listen, I say! Do you hear?!... Do you perceive its sound? Do you feel the earth trembling?! Look!... Do you see the waves increasing in their height, at its approach?...
Have your hearts begun to beat faster? Have your spirits been shaken in anticipation?... Pulses racing! Blood boiling! Lo, the beasts of the earth hear and know already! The angels of Heaven have fallen on their faces!...
My beloved, do you hear the sound of My name echoing across the ages?... Building in its strength, increasing in its sound, about to break forth in all the earth?!...
Yea, the whole of creation shall bow down heavily!... At the sound of My voice shall all high places crumble! Before the brightness of My visage shall all darkness be utterly consumed!... For I am YaHuWaH!...
I shall sit upon the throne of My glory, with My face uncovered!... AND EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS, YAHUSHUA IS YAHUWAH!
Behold, a great noise is heard in Heaven, with all the angels shouting, “HOLY! HOLY! HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!... HOLY! HOLY! HOLY!” The greatness of My name echoes throughout the ages, and My glory is revealed from one end of creation to the other!... “HOLY! HOLY!! HOLY!!!... THE LORD OMNIPOTENT REIGNS!”

I AM RISEN UP!...

And I shall speak My name aloud from Heaven!...

And from My throne shall the sound of My voice burst forth, in every direction!

THE EARTH SHALL BE STRUCK!... And My every enemy shall be broken, and fall to the ground at the sound of My voice, when I speak but a single word! And My name shall resound loudly in all the earth, rushing through the streets and the waste places, falling hard upon all peoples! Even to the depths of the earth, it shall resound unhindered!... FOR STRONG IS THE LORD!

Listen... For My voice echoes throughout eternity!... Do you hear it? Does your spirit tremble as it closes in, building in the strength of its mighty and terrible sound?!

THE EARTH SHALL BE AWAKENED!... AND ALL SHALL FEAR!

And shortly thereafter, the first election of My heart
Shall be gone from this place...

And the wicked and the insolent shall be left alone... Desolate...

Says The Lord...

The One and Only True God...

The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting...

I

AM

LORD!

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=I_Am_Risen_Up%2C_As_a_Mighty_and_Terrible_One