Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greg: "HAVE WE CONSIDERED ANOTHER POSSIBILITY TO ROSH HASHANAH?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/greg830-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Greg (30 Aug 2012)
"HAVE WE CONSIDERED ANOTHER POSSIBILITY TO ROSH HASHANAH?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Doves,

As much as I want the Rapture to come on Rosh Hashanah ( Sept. 16-18 ), have we even considered the possibility, that at that time, it could mark the time when the Two Witnesses are empowered by Him to prophesy for 1,260 days? I'm not saying that that will be the time, but only a possibility.

Personally, and IMHO, I believe the Two Witnesses are the two churches, Smyrna and Philadelphia, as these two churches represent the faithful, having come forth out of the Gentile Church Age. Whereas the other churches that have come forth out of the Gentile Church Age, but have left their first love, except for a few within each of these churches, which is why I believe Jesus counsels them that have left their first love, to repent, and do the first works, or I will come to you quickly.

Scripture reads: Revelation 11:

"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein."

I believe in verse 1 the angel is telling John to "rise and measure (count) the temple of God (those that have come to Christ during the Gentile Church Age), and the alter (those slain for the word of God), and them that worship therein" (all them that are in Christ).

2"But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

In verse 2: "But the court which is without (outside) the temple leave out," I believe refers to all them living at that time that are not in Christ, therefore they are not part of God's temple, therefore the reason John is not to count them (leave out), for they did not receive the love of the truth during the Gentile Church Age, so they could be saved. And upon those who did not receive the love of the truth, God will send upon them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, which their end is destruction.

3 "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."

I believe it's very possible that verse 3 MAYBE referring to Sept. 16-18, Rosh Hashanah, as His word says that He will "give power," and they shall prophesy 1,260 days clothed in sackcloth (humility). Because He has appointed times, it's quite possible that Rosh Hashanah 2012 could be referring to this time. Many, including myself, believed the sole purpose of the Two Witnesses would be to evangelize as they give the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world; that during this time the Holy Spirit would be poured out AGAIN upon all flesh, as many would come to Christ through their witness.

The Lord showed me differently! (Please read to the end which explains more on the Holy Spirit).

He recently showed me that the purpose of the Two Witnesses are to testify AGAINST the world because of their evil deeds, as they give testimony of the Gospel of Christ. And these Two Witneses will do this for 1,260 days under His power!!!!
Because of the lateness of the hour, and that the man of sin has been revealed, the son of perdition, and his seat given him by the Devil (the Lord allowing this because of the hypocrisy in the land; Is. 10: 5-6), and that it has been over 3 1/2 years since he took seat, and because we know scripture says he is to continue for 42 months, leaves me to believe we are extremely close to the closing of the Beginning of Sorrows, with the tribulation portion of Daniel's last seven years ready to begin!

According to scripture it appears the faithful in Christ will suffer persecution: once during the tribulation portion, and again during the great tribulation portion of Daniel's last seven years. Because so many of us, myself included, have held to the belief that we will be removed before any of this comes upon the world, that when that expected time of the Rapture comes and goes without any Rapture (at that time), then sudden destruction comes upon them (those expecting to be caught up by the Rapture) as they will then realize they will have to give their life for Him, and this will cause them to say, "Where's the promise of His coming?" This will also cause many to be offended because it did not come as taught by the doctrines of men. But the Rapture is coming, just not then.

Because so many within Christendom are expecting a Rosh Hashanah Rapture, that IF it doesn't come, what's next? According to many, there is the Illuminati timeclock for a possible dirty bomb explosion occuring on Sept. 9th in London. Then we have the possibility of another false flag attack (in Washington D.C.?) on Sept. 30th. May I remind us that no residing President has NEVER not been reelected due to war. Will this cause BHO to continue for 42 months, and the election process?
And may I call to mind that IF this does go down like mentioned, this would be on the heel of Rosh Hashanah:

"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape" ( 1 Thess. 5: 3 ).

I honestly believe the above verse is speaking of the church that have presumed (expecting) a rapture, and when it doesn't come, then sudden destruction, as their heart and mind will not be ready for what is to come.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth."

I believe the two olive trees consist of the Jews and the Gentiles who are in Christ, having come to Christ during the Gentile Church Age, as God is able to take the natural olive tree and graft the gentiles into them, making them the wild olive tree. The two candlesticks are the two churches of the seven, as these two churches are the faithful ones who have not left their first love.
I believe God will preserve them into the great tribulation period till they are killed, and then after 3 1/2 days the spirit of life of God enters into them, "and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon them that saw them" (Rev. 11: 11).

I believe the Two Witnesses will testify against the world because of their evil deeds. And that during this time of witnessing, the 144,000 will come to Christ from all over the world because of the Two Witnesses' testimony, and these 144,000 will be martyred for their faith during the great tribulation portion of "that tribulation," which tells that there are eras or portions within Daniel's last seven years, and that it's not all one tribulation (Mark 13:24). "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men (the two churches or Two Witnesses?), being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb" (Rev. 14: 4).

I do not believe the Holy Spirit will be poured out again upon all flesh because the Holy Sprit has been given already at Pentecost, and this is sufficient. You will notice that the world rejoices when these Two Witnesses are dead, lying in the streets for 3 1/2 days. The world rejoices because these Two Witnesses testified against them. These Two Witnesses are under the power of the Holy Spirit, abiding in Christ, for they represent Christ: "The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil" ( Jn. 7: 7 ). The Two Witnesses are then raised to life and are called to "come up here." This happens just prior to His wrath, during the great tribulation portion of Daniel's last seven years, and all that saw them great fear came upon them.

The time of all this coming is quickly approaching. Are you really ready for what is to come, or will you be one of them that will say, "Where's the promise of His coming?" We are only one decision away in determining in our heart and mind if we will give it all for Him or not. Jesus said, "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends, if you do whatsoever I command you" ( Jn. 15: 13-14 ). In the Gospels of Mark and Luke, Jesus tell us:

"But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them" (Mark 13: 9).

Also in Luke 21 He says,

"And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls."

Jesus Christ is using His faithful as a testimony against them. Are you one of His faithful, being willing to give your life for Him?

May I encourage all of us to read again His witness, from being betrayed, to being brought before the council of the Sanhedrine (being falsely accused), to being brought before Pontius Pilate, to be mocked and scourged, to the Via Dolorosa, and then His crucifixion.

This time is coming!!! Are you ready?

In all the love of Christ,

Greg

"Let the weak say I am strong" (Joel 3: 10).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out